Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Cure for Dengue  (Read 1481 times)

wyld_boy2003

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 41
  • Kung kaya ng iba...ipagawa mo sa kanila
Cure for Dengue
« on: October 31, 2009, 04:02:56 am »
Cure for Dengue

I would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's son who has just recovered from dengue
fever. Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the SJMC ICU when his pallet counts drops to 15
after 15 liters of blood transfusion.

His father was so worried that he seeks another friend's recommendation and his son was saved. He
confessed to me that he give his son raw juice of the papaya leaves. From a pallet count of 45 after 20
liters of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw papaya leaf juice, his pallet count jumps
instantly to 135. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged.
So he asks me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2pcs just cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will
only get one tablespoon per leaf. So two tablespoon per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse
with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is very bitter and you
have to swallow it like Won Low Kat. But it works.

Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue

You may have heard this elsewhere but if not I am glad to inform you that papaya juice is a natural cure
for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all.

A friend of mine had dengue last year. It was a very serious situation for her as her platelet count had
dropped to 28,000 after 3 days in hospital and water has started to fill up her lung. She had difficulty
in breathing. She was only 32-year old. Doctor says there's no cure for dengue. We just have to wait for
her body immune system to build up resistance against dengue and fight its own battle. She already had 2
blood transfusion and all of us were praying very hard as her platelet continued to drop since the first day
she was admitted.

Fortunately her mother-in-law heard that papaya juice would help to reduce the fever and got some papaya
leaves, pounded them and squeeze the juice out for her. The next day, her platelet count started to
increase, her fever subside. We continued to feed her with papaya juice and she recovered after 3 days!!!
Amazing but it's true. It's believed one's body would be overheated when one is down with dengue and that
also caused the patient to have fever papaya juice has cooling effect. Thus, it helps to reduce the level
of heat in one's body, thus the fever will go away. I found that it’s also good when one is having sore
throat or suffering from heat.

Please spread the news about this as lately there are many dengue cases. It's great if such natural cure
could help to ease the sufferings of dengue patients.  Furthermore it's so easily available. Blend them and
squeeze the juice! It's simple and miraculously effective!!

**forwarded message, credits goes to the original sender

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
Re: Cure for Dengue
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 04:08:45 am »

wyld_boy2003

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 41
  • Kung kaya ng iba...ipagawa mo sa kanila
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 04:25:16 am »
Thank you for the info... By the way two of my friends daughter acquired dengue and was immediately administered this papaya juice by my friends and fortunately they recovered.  Ahh the power of the mind!!! (Placebo effect) Anyways, no harm done... Again Thank You!

creeping

• c r e e p i n g
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • Have a nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 04:37:55 am »
kaka recover lang ng ate ko sa type 3 dengue nya, almost nag 50/50 sya because there was an internal bleeding na, di ko alam kung yun na yong hemorrhagic bleeding na tinatawag because the doctor wont say a thing, sabi lang na infected blah blah at need ng blood transfusion, i think 8 bags ang nagamit sa ate ko, i wasnt there kasi nasa pinas sya nayon so di ko din ma tiyak talaga yung mga sinasabi ng doctor, pero kung eto nga ay cure talaga sa dengue, maraming salamat sa pag share
"6ANYAHN NAH KAMEH PLSZ LUNG DONT JUDG3 USZ PUK1** KRITIX!!!!!1111two!!" - Paprika

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 07:12:37 am »
it's good for prevention.. but to use it to cure, it's too risky.. dapat pa rin talaga magpa-ospital.. :D

texwinter

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 08:43:12 am »
Guys ,the most definite treatment for Dengue is just plain fluids or water to make it simple - either thru intravenous like dextrose or orally. The most important thing is to increase the amount of fluid in the body to avoid hypotension which is catastrophic to any Dengue patient.

In this line of thought, how can a Papaya juice be different from the fluids i have stated as a form of increasing the water content in the body?

The answer is that - there are no difference! Any type of liquid be it juices, Gatorade, IV fluids like Dextrose etc can be use to manage Dengue fever..

So to say that Papaya has something unique properties in it that cures Dengue has no scientific/ medical basis..

Its the Papaya juice being a fluid/water itself is the one that that causes improvement or even cure as most of you have said But not the Papaya fruit or leaves!

Take away the water, take away the juice and let the Dengue patient eat just the fruits and leaves, and you will see what i really mean..

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 09:12:12 am »
Guys ,the most definite treatment for Dengue is just plain fluids or water to make it simple - either thru intravenous like dextrose or orally. The most important thing is to increase the amount of fluid in the body to avoid hypotension which is catastrophic to any Dengue patient.

In this line of thought, how can a Papaya juice be different from the fluids i have stated as a form of increasing the water content in the body?

The answer is that - there are no difference! Any type of liquid be it juices, Gatorade, IV fluids like Dextrose etc can be use to manage Dengue fever..

So to say that Papaya has something unique properties in it that cures Dengue has no scientific/ medical basis..

Its the Papaya juice being a fluid/water itself is the one that that causes improvement or even cure as most of you have said But not the Papaya fruit or leaves!

Take away the water, take away the juice and let the Dengue patient eat just the fruits and leaves, and you will see what i really mean..

Yes, you are correct, FLUID is all it takes to treat D-Fever.
But Hmmm, you got it all wrong Bro.
It was never mention the Papaya Fruit...

papaya leaf juice

::) ::)

Dragster

• Ang Espiyang Palaboy
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • "come drag with me..."
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 10:32:29 am »
doctors are advising to drink lots of fluid lang pag may dengue ka, nagka-dengue ako last year & my blood count drop to 18. uminom lang ako ng napakadaming gatorade & 23 dextrose ang isinaksak sa akin,thank GOD i survived...

jehnjhiz

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • everybody lies...
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 12:54:30 am »
good for you guys, that you have survived from dengue.. management of dengue is usually fluids but it may vary on different situations, we have now more strains of dengue viruses, so what we do now is treating them clinically most of the time.. the critical stages of dengue is when you reach the afebrile stage (fever subsided) more likely to monitor from day 1 to day 4 of afebrile period. and by the way dengue fever should be manage in this hospital p rin sana lalo na kapg children or pedia. hehe

be alert mga ka-espiya mahirap dengue season ksi e.. God bless! ;)

paulo

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 02:47:59 pm »
There's still no cure for dengue. As for the platelet count, there have been various claims of herbal medicine (papaya, camote tops, tawa-tawa, etc) that help increase it. But as for literature, wala pa formal study na na-conduct to verify these claims.

Yung fluids tama yan, isa sa mga problema sa dengue is dehydration. But in reality all you can do is keep the patient hydrated, and bantayan yung platelet count, hope na di siya bumaba. If it goes down to a critical level (depende sa hospital, for some pwede mga 30 critical na), blood transfusion na.

wind jhitziu

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • peace over
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 09:37:42 pm »
hmm .. sa bag ka alam ko dengue is virus ..tama cla fluid fluid lang basta d ma over load ^_^ dami dengue sa hospital nmn and platelet concentration lang infuse nm ^_^
peace is over ^_^