Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: in fear of the PSP VITA, Nintendo 3DS drops from $249 to $169  (Read 3450 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
the only thing 3DS has over the VITA is 3D which is a bit tricky kung nakaexperience na kayo gumamit ng 3DS kasi iba iba ang perception natin sa 3D effect, merong malapit masyado and meyo malayo and meron ding mga tao sadly cannot see 3D effects one of which is Johnny Depp so imagine he watchedd the last Pirates movie in 3D pero di nya naappreciate and yung 3D sweet spot kailangang steady/stable or else mawawala yung 3d effect

via Engadget

The price of the Nintendo 3DS in the US is dropping precipitously August 12th from $249 to $169, with other regions getting a similar price break in their respective currency. Are you one of the 830,000~ US gamers that have already shelled out? Don't be too disappointed, the thank you gift for gamers that have logged into the eShop at least once before the price cut will be 10 free NES virtual console games September 1st, plus 10 more Game Boy Advance virtual console games -- that Nintendo is not planning on releasing to the general public -- before the end of the year. Left holding the bag for all this desperation generosity, are the company's investors. While pressure from the upcoming Vita is surely playing a part, Nintendo plans to sell 16 million 3DS units in the financial year, but still slashed its financial projections for the year from ¥110 billion to just ¥20 billion. Check out the financial PDFs at the source links below while you decide if 10 potentially-exclusive GBA games are worth paying $80 extra for.

yamatoyukihiro

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
Re: in fear of the PSP VITA, Nintendo 3DS drops from $249 to $169
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:29:47 am »
ouch, balita ko nga di talaga pumatok ang sales ng 3ds at mas mabenta pa kaysa sa kanya ang ds. I think the vita is a lot more promising and sana kung may exclusives man sana ang 3ds maambunan din ng kopya ang vita.  toast::

madredrive2

• I GREW RESTLESS...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • let me be your contradiction....
    • Sexy.Funny.Bizarre.Cool stuff
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 04:58:58 am »
yan... yan ang sinasabi ko eh.. meron talagang mga tao na alam kung ano ang gusto ng mga gamers, kaya ang sony alam na alam nila yan..

im a frustrated lead guitarist...

Prime Suspect

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 05:51:00 am »
Ang PSP mas mabenta rin kay sa 3DS.

z4m173y

• Systems Analyst | Software Developer | Pantasya si Bangs Garcia :))
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 06:46:49 am »
yepp i think isa sa factor yung $250 ng PSV at the same time i think di masyadong pumatok sa bentahan ang 3DS kumpara sa DS dati kaya nila binabaan ang presyo kaagad.

Xtremist

• "PinoySpy gentleman"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • comprende?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 11:43:50 am »
OT lang: Parang kahit nilabas ng Nintendo yung Wii U, parang hindi rin papatok. Imagine looking at two screens? At least sa 3ds magkalapit lang na screens, eh pag tv at handheld mo pa yung isa... Sony FTW!

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 02:40:35 am »
The Final Nail to the PS Vita's coffin. If 3DS' pricepoint at $250 didn't cut it, then how come anyone would be buying it for premium price of gaming? You would say the "hardcore gamers" ? Then who's many: the hardcores or the casuals? Goodluck Sony it's gonna be the DS and The PSP again.