Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: you could literally live in these shoes  (Read 1126 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
you could literally live in these shoes
« on: August 10, 2013, 04:19:46 pm »

Normally when people say you could live in a pair of shoes, they’re talking about comfort level. But Australian designers Sibling created a pair that you could literally live in, as in it is actually a full-sized tent contained within a pair of sneakers, so you could zip yourself inside and still walk around in them later.

According to the Sibling designers:

The Walking-Shelter is a human shelter stored within a pair of sneakers. Stored compactly in integrated net pockets within the shoe, the shelter expands out and around the body to form an enclosure that relies on the human frame as a supporting structure.

Each shoe has half the tent contained in a net packet around the heel. To unfurl it simply unhook the toggle, then zip the halves together.

yay or nay?  ;D

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
Re: you could literally live in these shoes
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 07:56:47 pm »
hahaha! good one.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 08:16:59 pm »
pang-isahang tent?  NAY!  you don't have a company to share the cool breeze of the outdoors?   what is the point of going outdoors then?  ang sarap kayang . . . . . . . . . according to other's accounts.  now, if that can be JIMMIEJOINED to another one, then where can i buy two?  kung ganyan ba naman ang magagamit na tent eh di uamkyat sana ako last week pa. 

good morning to   :p
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 08:23:50 pm »
sorry for the double post

:p should be  :P

hence good morning to  :P

sorry MODS.  back to topic, makapagfull net nga mamaya at ng makabili niyan at makahanap na rin ng kasamang aakyat. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)