Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Rape Scam  (Read 21885 times)

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
Rape Scam
« on: March 19, 2010, 12:58:18 pm »
I just want to share some bit of info regarding a modus operandi that happened in Pasay.

A nephew of my friend was apprehended by the Pasay Police after he was accused of raping a 15 year old girl.

Here's the scenario:

The guy was introduced to a girl by his peers thru text. The guy texted the girl and the two decided for a met up and then will go to gimik afterwards. The guy fetch the girl but the girl has another girl as company. The guy did not mind the other girl and they decided to go to the bar but the other girl proposed that they will just go to the motel instead. The guy agrees and the three proceeded to the motel. There, they ordered some foods and drinks. Thereafter, the "other girl" went to the bathroom and came out with only a towel to cover his body. Then they had a drink and the first girl suggested that she will go to the CR. Then the guy and the other girl engaged in sexual intercourse. After the deed, they check out. The guy then told the girls the direction so that he could drop them. The other girl suggested that they have to stop over at 711 along Pasay because she need to buy some cigarettes. The guy parked his car infront of the 711 while waiting for the girl. Thereafter, the aunt of the girl came and made a scene that sparks the attention of the Pasay Mobile. The guy was invited to the Pasay Police Station and was accused of raping the girl. Then the Aunt of the "other girl" showed them the authenticated birth certificate claiming that the girl is a minor and alleged that her nephew was raped by the guy. The guy made a plea, then the aunt said that if he has 1 million, then the case can be settled. The guy tried to haggle, then the amount was lowered to P100,000 then to P 80,000. The guy offered P50,000.

The guy then called his family and relatives. It just so happened that his auntie-in-law is my friend and I was tasked to accompany his brother to the Pasay Police Station. Inside the station, I talked to the auntie and it is clear that she was a professional because she don't like to talk to me and reason out so many things to the Head of the Women's desk that I was so and so...

I then talk to the brother and I said to him that the auntie was a professional. Stick to the plan by only giving them the cash on hand. The young brother then make a plea and told them that he has only P25t on hand. Then the auntie had a change of heart and acted like a maamung tupa. In short, the case was settled.

Thus, I am informing my fellow espiyas to be careful with this kind of Modus Operandi. If a similar situation happens, please don't allow  yourself to be invited the police. Call immediately any lawyer you know when you are invited by the police. They are fond of bluffing but you can counter it.

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
Re: Rape Scam
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 01:20:46 pm »
Thank you for the information. Parang modern day pamumugaw na rin ito with a bizarre twist.
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

VeilSpy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 28
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 01:37:57 pm »
Brad mejo mahirap nga talaga yung sitwasyon na ganyan. Ignorance is not an excuse to the law. A minor is a minor, galawin mo yun ng with or without consent.. Statutory rape un kung tawagin nila.. or pede ka din sampahan ng child molestation

So be very careful.. wag sasabak.. mejo i asses mo muna kung legal na ang partner mo, although madami na ngayon babae ang di mo na talaga matukoy ang age dahil sobrang blis mag mature ng katawan nila, siguro ganun ang nangyari sa kasong to.

Salamat brad sa pag infrom sa ating community.

TALAMPUNAY

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Powered by TONGKAT ALI
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 05:02:24 pm »
mhal nun bata na un, 25k sa isang siping, hehehe, dpat pla hingan muna ng birth certificate bago mo i-motel...
Powered by: TOTNAK ALI

isawmadness

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 05:43:10 pm »
wow thats a very unique operandi.. thank you for sharing this with us. Hopefully the guy had a great time..   smoking::

flipblood

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 05:56:37 pm »
kng smart ka ,.. wag kng titira ng bata

hombre20

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 07:51:28 pm »
slamat sa info kapatid...mkakatulong to ng malaki sa community. hirap tlga kasi idetermine ang age ng babae lalo pat gastado na ang katawan...mature kng tingnan mga yan...

riGORmORTis

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • espiya is a quality way of life....
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:07 pm »
ganyan din ngyari nung last time... mga clasmate q inakusahan n rapist dyan s taguig... clasmate ko mga iyan.... ung mga coast guard n ngrape daw... not true un mga k spies... scam lang din un...

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 09:53:33 pm »
Unlikely story pero entertaining. Hihintayin ko nga baka lalabas sa xXx.
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

kikomaching1

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 14
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 10:09:33 pm »
mejo nahirapan ako intindihin yung kwento ah. "Then the Aunt of the "other girl" showed them the authenticated birth certificate claiming that the girl is a minor and alleged that her nephew was raped by the guy". yung aunt, aunt ng "other girl" na nakipagsexual intercourse, eh bading ba yun? nephew raped by the guy.. or nephew of your friend is the minor and... ewan ko..

bro paki-ayos naman mga characters.. hehehe.. i get the picture but its somewhat confusing..

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 10:21:22 pm »
Taking advantage of our laws, hmm... Isa na namang point for celibacy!

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 10:42:09 am »
erratum: nephew  should be niece.

Anyway, time constraints permit me to post this asap. Additional info: The girl looks like 18 since I saw her personally inside the women's desk section. If you will listen and read her sinumpaang salaysay, no rape was committed. The only problem there is that the girl is a minor (15 years old) but she already looks like 18.

If you want to fight it out, there's a 95% chances of winning. But for practical purposes, you need not undergo the legal procedure in this kind of modus considering that the respondent is always at the losing end. He has to wait inside the jail until the case is finally terminated. If you are in his situation, I really doubt if you have the guts to sleep inside the cell of every jail here in Metro Manila. Mas maganda pa ang kulungan ng aso.

jervin090

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 12:31:05 pm »
TS pwede ko bang malaman yan kung saan sa pasay same case ng yari sa ka kilala ko rito tumira pa yung babae sa lalake ng 1 week after nun pumunta yung auntie at sinabing minor yung pangkin nya. humingi ng rin ng 100thousand at na punta sa 20thousand. Sayang at di namin nakunan ng picture. Paiba iba rin yung gamit n pangalan at address mostly pasay ang raket nila at pag kakalam ko kasagwat rin yung mga pulis ^^

therocker

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Don't worry be Happy...
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 03:18:34 pm »
thanks sa info tol... mag iingat n ako.. minsan..hehehe mukhang delikado p ang sitwasyon dpat iwasan kng lam mo or duda k sa age ng gurl.. thnaks ulit  8)

matador12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • superman no.24
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 11:03:09 pm »
malalaman mo sa pubic hair yan pag manipis pa meaning bata pa yan wag mo tirahan
It's not bragging when you can back it up,Im the best of the best I can beat anyone under any circumstances..

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 09:48:42 am »
I will text our client kasi nakalimutan ko yung name ng auntie. I think Melanie ata yung name ng gurl. Basta alam ko na modus yan at kasabwat ang mga pulis. Ang police station ay katabi ng Pasay City Hall at ang head ng Women's Section ay kasabwat din. Magaling mag act si Tita. Me tulo naman si Neneng. Kahapon nakita ko sa Robinson si Neneng at pumasok sa clinic malapit sa Padre Faura entrance.  ::lmao

popoydulas

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 10:46:12 am »
dapat pag ganun,threat them. "alam ko naman nangyayari dito e. Kung gusto niyo sampahan niyo ako ng kaso. pero sinasabi ko sa inyo, kapag napatunayan ko na guilty kayo ng perjury, sisiguraduhin ko na mangagarap kayo na iba na lang nabiktima niyo."

Make them feel they f*ck3 with the wrong m@7h3rF*ck3r.  ::pampam 8) 8) 8)

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 10:58:39 am »
Try mo yan pag ikaw ang nasa situation. I am pretty sure aabutin ng tatlong taong nasa loob ka ng bilangguan before mo mapapatunayan na hindi ka guilty.

Things to consider:

1. The girl is indeed a minor.
2. Case to be filed against you: Rape in relation to R.A. No. 7610 (Child Abuse Law)
3. No bail recommended
4. Inquest proceeding. 95% of the investigating prosecutor will indeed file the case in court during inquest proceedings.
5. You get incarcerated even if the arrest is illegal
6. Even if you have a meritorious defense, you still stay in jail because the case filed before the court is a non-bailable offense.
7. Costs of hiring a lawyer: Acceptance Fee, Appearance Fee, Documentation Fee, etc. - at least P50,000.00

or you may just settle it but not with their proposed amount. You can still haggle. What is important to them is that you have the money on hand. Matutuwa na yan. Then, lesson learn for you ang mga nangyayari! But at least, laya ka na, wala ng hassle pa. Kaya lang, para ka na ring nagbayad ng 1st class/artistahing psp with free tulo pa! ::secret  ::lmao ::pampam

hotjack0904

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 07:46:08 pm »
Iba na po kasi ang panahon ngayon. Konting text text lang, magmeet, then motel na ang diretso. Lahat dinadaan sa mabilisan. I hope hindi mahawa ng tulo yung nabiktima ng babaeng yun.

flipblood

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 11:44:40 pm »
kng cnabi ng girl na cya ay 18 years old and above cya pede mo tirahin yan!!  at kailngan may witness ka thAT TYM na cnabi nya..

hoy

• mizenXD
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
    • Night dating, no obligations
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 12:17:57 am »
diba pwedeng kasuhan yung auntie? parang child trafficking na may halong painosente. obvious naman na ginagamit nila yung bata. grabe naman... dapat idemanda nyo brad.

VeilSpy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 28
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 01:18:59 am »
Tingin tingin muna sa wisdom tooth kung may natubo na sa babae..  smoking:: ::lmao

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:23 am »
Tingin tingin muna sa wisdom tooth kung may natubo na sa babae..  smoking:: ::lmao

nice MO...eh paano kung wala kang pera??...let say 2k lang "on-hand" money mo?....

spy0730

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2010, 03:50:01 am »
dapat din po masampahan ng kaso ung motel.. bwal po ang minor sa motel..

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 11:32:07 am »
update:

I texted our client. The young girl's name is Charmaine. The friend is Lorraine. The auntie goes by the name of Melanie. Yung young girl ay hindi halatang minor actually. Yung Auntie ay mukhang Giselle Sanchez na matanda at pimple scarred yung mukha.

If you have a car and at mag check in ka sa hotel na me garage, hindi makikita ng bell boy ang girl.