Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 3 million DIRT 3 cd keys leak get yours now  (Read 4556 times)

flatline____

• Hokage
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 13
  • //\/ // //\/ _// //\
3 million DIRT 3 cd keys leak get yours now
« on: October 08, 2011, 02:28:08 pm »

go to steam >>> games >>> activate product key >>> go to this website

http://uurr.ru/free-dirt3/

::pampam ang saya saya

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

flatline____

• Hokage
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 13
  • //\/ // //\/ _// //\
Re: 3 million DIRT 3 cd keys leak get yours now
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 02:33:29 pm »
downloading na  ::pampam

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Breath

• Act what you can do, Dont act like stupid!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 03:01:02 pm »
Salamat sa Share!  toast:: ma-try nga ito...

----------------------------------------------------------------

san yung download link ng Dirt3? sana include mo na din, cd keys lang ang nakita ko...  ???
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:07:31 pm by Breath »

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 04:26:33 pm »
that is effin awesome dood! lolz  finger4u finger4u finger4u  ::pampam

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 04:34:17 pm »

san yung download link ng Dirt3? sana include mo na din, cd keys lang ang nakita ko...  ???

lol i-next mo lang mag a-auto download yan, para ka namang bago

10 days suspension starting 12/21/09
Flaming

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 04:35:57 pm »
wuhoooooo  ::pampam tahnk you dito  ::pampam

sana Rage na keys naman ang mag leak!!  ::pampam
Flaming

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:37:40 pm »

it's obvious na you haven't used steam services!? Download steam, register an account and key-in the cd key and hopefully those keys haven't been all used up then you can download the full game after. Direct download yung game from their server. Just make sure you configure muna yung server location. If you want a digital back-up its good to have this game on steam but you need internet connection to play the game. Unless it's a valve game. And yes valve is a gamedev and no Dirt isnt a valve game but only a game distributed by valve through steam services. You get the idea right?! :)

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 04:44:51 pm »

heheehe..ang nakakatawa pa dito.....nag thank you pa sa share....yun pala di pa sya nakakagamit ng Steam  ::lmao

Flaming

Breath

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 04:53:21 pm »
it's obvious na you haven't used steam services!? Download steam, register an account and key-in the cd key and hopefully those keys haven't been all used up then you can download the full game after. Direct download yung game from their server. Just make sure you configure muna yung server location. If you want a digital back-up its good to have this game on steam but you need internet connection to play the game. Unless it's a valve game. And yes valve is a gamedev and no Dirt isnt a valve game but only a game distributed by valve through steam services. You get the idea right?! :)

ah ayun pala yun salamat sa info kaespiya  toast::, I'm not use to play this kind of games na need pa ng Account like you mentioned to play this online kaya gusto ko subukan.

heheehe..ang nakakatawa pa dito.....nag thank you pa sa share....yun pala di pa sya nakakagamit ng Steam  ::lmao

hehe... Oo hindi pa nga kaya nga gusto ko subukan ito hopefully sana ok yung Key na makuha ko!  ;D

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 05:04:51 pm »
ah ayun pala yun salamat sa info kaespiya  toast::, I'm not use to play this kind of games na need pa ng Account like you mentioned to play this online kaya gusto ko subukan.

hehe... Oo hindi pa nga kaya nga gusto ko subukan ito hopefully sana ok yung Key na makuha ko!  ;D
Well there were only like 4-5 keys leaked im not sure if steam validates multiple activation of a game wit a single key. I'm kinda worried na if there are repercussions for using illegal keys to steal games lol! Dammit i shoulve used my mock acct for pirating games on steam!

kidd_gilagid

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 05:10:06 pm »
ingat lang mga ka espiya kung may legit steam account kayo baka ma ban.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5406-WFZC-5519

Piracy or Hacking

This includes using an unauthorized ("hacked") Steam client to access Steam, attempting to register fake CD Keys or attempting to register a CD Key which has been published on the internet.

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 05:24:51 pm »
I did a lil research and came up wit a find that there were 3million keys that were leaked out.  So these 5 cd-keys are only part of the 3M stolen keys. And i just read that you can contact steam and request to remove thr game from your library. And so far as of the moment steam has blocked a portion of that number (3M) and continuing to remove invalid copies of the game from user's accts library. I havent seen or read steam waving the ban or suspension hammer on illegal downloading (yet! Lulz). This is scary if they manage to track all the keys though i had my acct since 2005 and i have like over 5-8games legally purchased thru steam din an theyre all 1st-day-game-purhases. And that would ruin my stats too. Dammit

Breath

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 05:36:44 pm »
I did a lil research and came up wit a find that there were 3million keys that were leaked out.  So these 5 cd-keys are only part of the 3M stolen keys. And i just read that you can contact steam and request to remove thr game from your library. And so far as of the moment steam has blocked a portion of that number (3M) and continuing to remove invalid copies of the game from user's accts library. I havent seen or read steam waving the ban or suspension hammer on illegal downloading (yet! Lulz). This is scary if they manage to track all the keys though i had my acct since 2005 and i have like over 5-8games legally purchased thru steam din an theyre all 1st-day-game-purhases. And that would ruin my stats too. Dammit

kaya pala, nag try ako mag search sa store nila at wala ako makitang lumalabas na Dirt 3 meaning naka-halt ang ang online purchase nila? then when you register a Key from the source which is the leaked Keys possible na pwede ka nilang mahuli/Ban?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:42:34 pm by Breath »

Breath

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 05:54:31 pm »
Activation Successful! now downloading... music::

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:06:35 pm by Breath »

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 06:19:20 pm »
kaya pala, nag try ako mag search sa store nila at wala ako makitang lumalabas na Dirt 3 meaning naka-halt ang ang online purchase nila? then when you register a Key from the source which is the leaked Keys possible na pwede ka nilang mahuli/Ban?
Well I read the forum specifically dirt3 steam forum bout the leaked out keys but I'm not sure that there's any proof that steam services is subtlely removing the illegally activated copies (retail versions and as it turns out the keys came in wit the bundle for a hardware product). But just to be safe I've reported a request from steam to remove the game from my library since i didn't have the time to logout from my real acct instead of using my mock acct for piracy! lol maciado kasing na-excite sa word na FREE! Lol i

astute2869

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Fast Dont Lie
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 06:20:59 pm »
sa 3 million na yan, malas nung may magkaparehong mapipiling serial key,chambahan na lang sa paglaro online. :D

Breath

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 06:35:48 pm »
Well I read the forum specifically dirt3 steam forum bout the leaked out keys but I'm not sure that there's any proof that steam services is subtlely removing the illegally activated copies (retail versions and as it turns out the keys came in wit the bundle for a hardware product). But just to be safe I've reported a request from steam to remove the game from my library since i didn't have the time to logout from my real acct instead of using my mock acct for piracy! lol maciado kasing na-excite sa word na FREE! Lol i

good for you at may paraan para ma-save ang account mo sa Steam. :D
well anyway what I'm doing now eh just trying this game to download
then if this works, it will be fine. music::

flatline____

• Hokage
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 13
  • //\/ // //\/ _// //\
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 07:19:30 pm »
nga pala im not using my main account

bakekong12345678

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 08:40:26 pm »
ano link nung download site?

bakekong12345678

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 08:56:34 pm »
sa wakas, makakasave na ako ng games hehehhee

mr.mysteryoso

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 07:29:12 am »
para saan ang mga to? my dirt3 na ako dito na games! anong gamit ng mga cd keys na ito? sana maliwanagan ako mga ka espiya kng ang gamit ng mga keys na ito!
I LOVE ESPIYA!

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 10:47:22 am »
I just received a reply from my inquiry bout teh illegitimate key. ========= Please enter your reply ABOVE this line =========

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello *******,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Our records indicate the CD Key is in good standing.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you."                                                         ---There you go! I think the reason for this is that it's not generated by a third party software and that the cd key belongs to a registered sku of a hardware bundle, kaya siguro it is still considered as valid digital activated product. Make sure mga ka-espiya that the account you're using to access this game (DiRT3) is alwys in good standing,  because your account is considered a premium steam account! Just to let you know that premium account meaning "you've purchased or chose to activate a product using steam". And if yer interested  try to download Portal, Team Fortress 2 and Alien Swarm din. It's free and all of them are good games. There area handul of f2p games din. Lots of demos too.

Prime Suspect

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 06:06:16 pm »
Sayang di ko na naabutan locked na ng steam lahat ng key.  :(