Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Burj Khalifa lit up in all its glory  (Read 6185 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Burj Khalifa lit up in all its glory
« on: July 21, 2013, 11:20:59 am »
The world's tallest building looks badass from a helicopter-

There's a lot to know about Dubai's towering Burj Khalifa. Every creak and every inch is constantly monitored and explored. But sometimes you just want to see something lit up in all its glory. And that's the point where you get in a helicopter and go take some awesome night shots.

@picscity Burj Khalifa's 2,722 feet are shining here and the buildings around it, though dwarfed in comparison of course, look psychedelic too. Really makes you forget the tower's never ending financial woes for a minute  ;D

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
Re: Burj Khalifa lit up in all its glory
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 11:55:01 am »
I thought you are the one who took the photo from the helicop or the pilot either..hehehe..

Im been there ON THE TOP with her madam... ::inlove ::inlove and been instructed to jump if I love her...anu ko bale ::lmao ::lmao

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:05:07 pm »
I thought you are the one who took the photo from the helicop or the pilot either..hehehe..

Im been there ON THE TOP with her madam... ::inlove ::inlove and been instructed to jump if I love her...anu ko bale ::lmao ::lmao

heh heh

i never been on the top but i had a good time staying at armani hotel ( a treat from a swedish client,she was one of the interior decorator of Armani )

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 12:21:14 pm »

Just want to share.....

Wwwooowwww.....wala ko masabi dun madam. Its one of the most expensive 5 star hotel in dubai..