Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: [HIRING] Windows Server Administrator  (Read 2216 times)

Telesforo

• Member: 6799
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 78
  • Kamote Queue
    • Espiya ka ba? Magbasa ka muna!
[HIRING] Windows Server Administrator
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:30:51 am »
Windows Server Administrator (TIER 3)

Position Overview:
Primarily responsible for the setup, general health and upkeep on all servers within the Shared Infrastructure while ensuring our customers’ needs are taken care of.  In order of priority, responsibilities include customer service, server recoverability (i.e. backup verification and detailed documentation), server security (i.e. timely patches and event logging), server predictability (i.e. performance trending and reporting), server supportability (i.e. issues / problems, work requests and change controls) and project participation (i.e. new work driven from the business to improve / enhance our service offerings).

Responsibilities:
- Local and remote server management.
- 24x7 reactive tier 3 and proactive support for all server OS and hardware; adherence to service level objectives.
- Server builds, transitions and retirements; adherence to strict check lists and formal sign off processes.
- Monthly health reporting on OLA metrics and server capacity.
- Clear and concise documentation; stored and organized using Handbook.
- Accurate and well documented change controls; heavy emphasis on outage mitigation / back out steps.
- Expedient organized and well communicated production changes and critical patch deployments.
- Participates in infrastructure design; provide insight into server platforms, OS and build strategies.
- Backup report monitoring and reactive backup troubleshooting.
- Participation in small, medium or large projects, or lead a small project
- For all new server requests, act as the single-point-of-contact during the base-build phase.
- For all server retirement requests, act as the single-point-of-contact during the removal process
- During issue / problem response and resolution, ensure full compliance to the server OLA (Operating Level Agreement) and any applicable team activities.
- Participates in the “on call” 24x7 pager rotation; while engaged, act as the single-point-of-contact for our team involving any after-hours tier III escalations
- Works with the team leader to create a creative and professional team-oriented environment; mentor members of the team in your area of expertise

Required Knowledge
- Windows Server 2000 and 2003
- Linux (SuSE or RedHat)
- VMware ESX
- VBS / WMI scripting
- Solid understanding of IP networking (CCNA level of understanding)
- VMware Infrastructure: Deploy, Secure & Analyze
Optional
- Red Hat System Administration
- Red Hat Rapid Track

** Note:
PURE Windows Server Task Only and no cross-over task with Unix/Linux/Networking.
PURE Remote Support via RDP, VC, iLO and RSA

If you're interested please send me PM with your RESUME for initial assessment.

mocher

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: [HIRING] Windows Server Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 06:04:16 am »
anu ba ang e-mail mo brother? kasi i've done windows server 2008 na training last year ang basic and last month lang yung advance..

Telesforo

• Member: 6799
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 78
  • Kamote Queue
    • Espiya ka ba? Magbasa ka muna!
Re: [HIRING] Windows Server Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 11:07:09 am »
anu ba ang e-mail mo brother? kasi i've done windows server 2008 na training last year ang basic and last month lang yung advance..

As stated:

If you're interested please send me PM with your RESUME for initial assessment.