Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: MEMORAMDUM - Reduction in Personal (RIP) -- RETIREMENT  (Read 847 times)

pinkyblue123

MEMORAMDUM - Reduction in Personal (RIP) -- RETIREMENT
« on: June 09, 2009, 07:03:14 am »
MEMORANDUM
TO: All Employees
RE: Reduction in Personnel (RIP)
================================================

Due to recent court decisions, immediate steps are being implemented to reduce the number of personnel on the payroll. It is our intention to reduce the number of older employees and retain the younger, lower paid employees through this program.

This program to phase out the older personnel through early retirement will be known as Retire Aged People Early (RAPE).

Employees who are RAPED will be given the opportunity to look for employment outside the company. Employees who are being RAPED can request a review of their employment records before actual retirement. This phase of the program is called Survey of Capabilities of Retired Early Workers (SCREWED).

All employees who have been RAPED or SCREWED may file an appeal called a Study by Higher Authority Following Termination (SHAFT). Under terms of this new policy, employees may be RAPED once, SCREWED twice, but may be SHAFTED as many times as the company deems appropriate.

If an employee follows the above procedure, he/she will be entitled to Adjusted Income for Demoted Servants (AIDS) or Half Earnings for Retirement Personnel for Early Severance (HERPES). Since AIDS and HERPES are considered benefits of the plan, any employee who has received AIDS and/or HERPES will no longer be RAPED or SCREWED.

The company wishes to assure the younger employees who will remain that the company will continue its excellent training policy.

olli

• the all time favorite nobody...
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • rakenroll!!! Animo lasalle!!!
Re: MEMORAMDUM - Reduction in Personal (RIP) -- RETIREMENT
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 01:32:05 am »
bakit ganuin status ni pinky blue?

aanhin pa ang damo kung nagbabato na ang kabayo?

Dark Angel

• Angel of Death
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • I am your Angel in the Dark....
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:39:20 am »
bakit ganuin status ni pinky blue?

O.T.
oo nga batet guest na lang siya....

miguelitos

• I live by the rules, though sometime better ignore it!!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Proud to be Espiya!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:01:16 am »

color black din ang fonts...

chirazpatrick

• thoughts leads to feelings , FEELINGS LEADS TO ACTIONS , actions leads to results -- >(.)(.)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • do you want some piss boy
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 07:24:18 am »
deleted na ang account ayaw nya na daw maging member ng espiya ... me epal daw si DJDAVE sinabi nya

tinawanan ko nalang sabi ko anu kaba masanay ka lang ... sabi ko ikaw bahala  sayang me isa pa sana magiging member hehehhehe na ka trabaho ko .... hayyyzz pero ok lang yun more sa lalaki naman talaga dito kaya hindi lang nakayanan siguro..

buti nalang  dumadaloy ang pagiging dugong espiya ko... kaya at home ako dito hehheehe  ::inposition ::inposition

:( :( :( :( :(

guys dont try to curse me bcoz this is only my opinion