Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Bakit ganito  (Read 1843 times)

ford celeste

• Console Gamers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Bakit ganito
« on: March 23, 2009, 07:33:41 am »
I'm just wondering bakit kailangan pa ng mga mga lawyer-politicians to hire lawyers to represent them. Does it mean they don't have enough confidence in themselves that they can win the case for themselves... i think you get the point.
O baka naman dinaan lang nila sa palakasan and connection kaya sila naging lawyer. I'm just thinking out loud

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
Re: Bakit ganito
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 07:40:11 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

there is a quote kasi na only a fool will defend themselves! ( in terms of laws)

parang  etiquette yan bro ng mga lawyer not to act as their own lawyer..

Just like a doctor you don't make a medical certificate for yourself!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 07:42:43 am »
May certain abilities at privileges ang abogado mo kaysa sa iyo pag nagkaroon ka ng asunto. Saka kapag nagkamali sila, pwede mo silang sisihin.

polsci

• aspiring lawyer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 11:03:34 pm »
I'm just wondering bakit kailangan pa ng mga mga lawyer-politicians to hire lawyers to represent them. Does it mean they don't have enough confidence in themselves that they can win the case for themselves... i think you get the point.
O baka naman dinaan lang nila sa palakasan and connection kaya sila naging lawyer. I'm just thinking out loud

Simple answer for simple question. "Pinagbabawal ng ating batas na humarap sa korte ang isang opisyal ng gobyerno, lalo't lalo na kung ang opisyal na ito ay abogado. Maaari lamang siyang kumuha ng abogado para sa kanyang sarili at para makaharap sa korte.
If "pro" is the opposite of "con", what is the opposite of "progress"?

renmazuo

• Nursing Graphic Artist?
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • nursing and graphic arts: kakaibang combination
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 06:51:39 pm »
Simple answer for simple question. "Pinagbabawal ng ating batas na humarap sa korte ang isang opisyal ng gobyerno, lalo't lalo na kung ang opisyal na ito ay abogado. Maaari lamang siyang kumuha ng abogado para sa kanyang sarili at para makaharap sa korte.

i dun get why politicians are not allowed na humarap sa korte...

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 08:12:38 pm »
i dun get why politicians are not allowed na humarap sa korte...

me diplomatic immunity sila kuya.
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral