Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: SENATE DIPS FINGERS IN HAYDEN SAGA, MORE HIDDEN MOTIVES REVEALED  (Read 1409 times)

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
THE Senate has dipped its fingers into the Katrina-Hayden video scandal and we feel sad about Katrina's search for justice. Why? Because it won't go anywhere since the Senate has not resolved anything. From the Hello Garci to Jocjoc Bolante to ZTE scandal, etc., they just keep on investigating but nothing is ever really accomplished. Garci and Bolante and those involved in ZTE are still scot free. What's funny is that the whistle blower in the ZTE scandal  ended up being jailed, Jun Lozada. So where will this probe on Hayden's sexual shenanigans end? To nothing. They're just riding on the fact that the  issue is now the talk of the town and it's just another chance for them to gain media mileage and pa-pogi points. In the end, it will be another useless exercise. The Senate has so many other things it should  prioritize and here they are derailed by the sex scandal.

Meantime, Hayden Kho is requesting people not to involve  his mom in the controversy. Maybe it's his mom he should talk to because after the first interview in "TV Patrol" which did more harm than good for his cause, his mom got herself interviewed again last Tuesday night. She said that Hayden's yaya died of “dismaya at eskandalo.” She said it's not true she's tolerating Hayden. “Siyempre, nagalit ako kasi hindi naman ganun ang turo ko sa kanya. Na-shock ako kung bakit ibang-iba na siya ngayon.”

She said Hayden confided to her about the sex videos in December and she couldn't understand why he had to videotape his acts with his partners. "Tinanong ko siya kung bakit nagawa niya 'yun. He said, 'Mommy, ang kay Katrina, two years ago na 'yun. Hindi ko naman ginawa 'yun nang sabay-sabay. Oo, kasalanan ko 'yun, pero private 'yun. Para bang dumumi ako, iba ang nagtapon. Kasalanan ko ba 'yun?”

She said she has never seen the sex videos of her son but he admitted to her he was high on drugs in the video with Katrina. "Pinilit daw siya bigyan ni Katrina ng gamot. Naniniwala ako kasi ganyan si Junjun (Hayden's nickname). He said after i-lipo niya si Katrina, si Katrina ang tumawag sa kanya. Pagpunta niya sa condo nito, nakita niya, may apat na nagda-drugs, so umalis siya. Text daw nang text si Katrina sa kanya. Walang tigil. So pumunta siya uli. Pagpasok niya, nakatuwalya si Katrina, tipong nanse-seduce. Tapos pilit siyang binigyan ng gamot."

Obviously, she really didn't see the video. Because before the actual sex act, Hayden was shown for a long time arranging the placement of his hidden camera and he didn't look like he's high on drugs at all. She said she's mad at Lolit Solis for calling her son Dr. Manyak. Karen Davila tells her it's how most people view Hayden these days.

"But you do not use that word," Mrs. Kho said. "Kasi hindi pa naman nagsisimula, e. (We don't know what she's referring to that hasn't started. TV is all image and it doesn't help Hayden that his mom is not very articulate.) Hindi ba, matagal na, hindi nagsasalita 'yung anak ko? Bakit sila maghuhusga, hindi naman nila alam ang puno't dulo?"

She said she's worried about her son's suicidal tendencies as indicated in his text message, which we quote here: "To my family: I am sorry for all the problems I'm causing you now, especially for the embarrassment that I'm bringing to the family because of my past indiscretions. I want to make things right and save the family this humiliation but I don't know what to do... my enemies are relentless, heartless, and unforgiving... I am defeated. I am sorry."

She confirms that he's suicidal. "He said, 'Hindi ko makayanan ang utak ko. Kung bakit ginawa sa akin 'yon ng best friend ko. Bakit nila ako trinaydor?"

So who's that person who they suspect uploaded the videos? "Ang alam ko noon pa is a certain Erik Chua. . Kasi siya ang kumuha... Hindi ko masasabing nakaw. Hindi ko alam 'yung word na 'yon. Basta siya ang kumuha  ng laptop nang hindi alam nung aking anak."

She says she doesn't know what Erik's motive is. In his own interview in “TV Patrol,” Erik denied this. But someone from Hayden's camp says Erik is mad at Hayden because the Brazilian girl who's with Hayden in another sex video  is actually Erik's girlfriend and Erik felt Hayden cuckolded him.