Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: price match on iPhone 16 and 8gb sa pinas  (Read 2916 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
price match on iPhone 16 and 8gb sa pinas
« on: March 27, 2009, 07:15:02 am »
iPhones can now be bought here in the US(at AT&T without contracts) for $699(P33,638.33) and $599(P28,825.98) VS Globe prices P39,799 and P33,599(thats with the graduation promo from feb 27-march 31) so normal prices are P43,799 and P37,599

so if after the promo its a whole 10-11k difference

hehe gusto ko na sana kumuha kasi may kilala ako naka AT&T dito samin pero nakita ko ito sa sept lalabas for Verizon(which is our line/carrier) and im up for a phone upgrade so il wait til sept kasi i can get this for $199... HTC Whitestone:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 07:27:41 am by MasterChief63 »

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
Re: price match on iPhone 16 and 8gb sa pinas
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 04:15:50 am »
anu poh yung specs ng HTC > ?
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:41 am »
anu poh yung specs ng HTC > ?
528 mhz QUalcomm cpu
3.6" 800x480 touchscreen with accelerometer
microSDHC 32gb cap
WM 6.1 but will be upgradable to 6.5
kickstand(WTF)

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 07:44:49 pm »
528 mhz QUalcomm cpu
microSDHC 32gb cap
kickstand(WTF)

ikaw tol nasa iyo yan, mag wait ka for sept ? to buy new phone? eh kung may pera ka na ngayon why wait? ung iphone na lang ,un ang choices mo di ba? tska may v3.0 na ilalabas ang iphone mas improved un , iphone iphone iphone ahehehe

iphone 1st gen user ako eh
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • If you have nothing good to say..SHUT THE F*CK UP!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 08:02:14 pm »
528 mhz QUalcomm cpu
microSDHC 32gb cap
kickstand(WTF)

ouch! nice specs! lumabas na ba yun ibang HTC at WM phones na ni-launch sa barcelona? yun may mga snapdragon 1ghz na cpu? ehehehe!

toast::

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 06:26:52 am »
ouch! nice specs! lumabas na ba yun ibang HTC at WM phones na ni-launch sa barcelona? yun may mga snapdragon 1ghz na cpu? ehehehe!

wala pa pero hindi ako masyado interesado dyan sa WM na may 1ghz cpu kasi netbooks with Intel atom have 1.6ghz cpu, mas mura na @ $299 and XP pa, yung new version ng athena(or thor) runs onlt WM 6.5 and can go as high up as $1200, mas intereasdi ako sa isa pang model nila aside from Whitestone, nakalimutan ko model name pero it has a 600mhz CPU but on an Nvidia platform with an Nvidia mobile GPU...

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • If you have nothing good to say..SHUT THE F*CK UP!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 06:51:59 am »
wala pa pero hindi ako masyado interesado dyan sa WM na may 1ghz cpu kasi netbooks with Intel atom have 1.6ghz cpu, mas mura na @ $299 and XP pa, yung new version ng athena(or thor) runs onlt WM 6.5 and can go as high up as $1200, mas intereasdi ako sa isa pang model nila aside from Whitestone, nakalimutan ko model name pero it has a 600mhz CPU but on an Nvidia platform with an Nvidia mobile GPU...

tama ka jan sir, isip nga ako buy ng umpc sa birthday ko eh, ma-try man lang ba, less than PHP10k na lang naman eh
ito sir, baka trip mo, nvidia apx 2500 yata yan, ayon sa isang website puro nvidia na yata gagamitin ng HTC sa mga bagong PPC nila eh

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 09:40:15 am »
ikaw tol nasa iyo yan, mag wait ka for sept ? to buy new phone? eh kung may pera ka na ngayon why wait? ung iphone na lang ,un ang choices mo di ba? tska may v3.0 na ilalabas ang iphone mas improved un , iphone iphone iphone ahehehe

iphone 1st gen user ako eh

the i on the iphone stands for something, ive never really liked the iphone from the start not just because i am a WM user but as a USABILITY and not USER FRIENDLY geek, the iphone is far to simplistic and minimal ang user controls and modifications(aside from jailbreaking) na magagawa, what so great about 3.0 that just added a few new features like COPY-PASTE and MMS? which has been there with windows mobile devices since the smart amazing phone in 2002. Windows has had a bad rap for years in the PC and mobile world but lets face facts if WM wasnt as bad as it is no one would want to inovate past what WM offered and this Safari mobile and PalmOS was born, now we wait for WM6.5 and the rumored WM7

i have saved up $1000 but i wouldnt spend it on an iphone hell no, id rather get a HTC Touch HD, a SONY Experia X1 or a Samsung Omnia for the same price as an iphone, all those phones have Video calling unlike the iphone that cant even record video

i dnt like being a "sheep" of a flock of "thats new and hip and cool so i want it", i research and get reviews and compare feature wise and price wise and i dnt want to be made a fool like what apple did to people who got the original iphone for 2yr contracts then 1 yr later the bring out the iphone 3g forcing iphone diehard users to pay the more than $350 mor in penalty to get the iphone3g for another 2 yrs for the addition of nothing more than a bump in data connectivity that should have originally been on the original iphone

so lets go down the path of illegal activities... how can one install apps n the iphone without buying the apps? jailbreak right? WM you only need to get cracks and serial number gens which are pretty much free and no need to tamper with the OS
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 09:47:26 am by MasterChief63 »

Phantom Assassin Mortred

• " I don't regret the act. I just regret how it turned out. "
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • " Built for the Kill "
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 09:56:05 am »
You have to be techy para ma enjoy ang iphone. For sure competitors will bring out their different strategic market plans to get passed by what the iphone has accomplished. i know it has it's up's and down parts of the phone. as of now im enjoying mine and maybe in the near future i could also try those tech gadgets you have been talking about. Peace!

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 10:00:03 am »
You have to be techy para ma enjoy ang iphone. For sure competitors will bring out their different strategic market plans to get passed by what the iphone has accomplished. i know it has it's up's and down parts of the phone. as of now im enjoying mine and maybe in the near future i could also try those tech gadgets you have been talking about. Peace!

like? i havent really seen anything from the iphone thats revolutionary, im curious what the iphone has accomplished as you said hehe

hehehe ewan ko lang pero since im a nurse(but i do consider my self an above average tech user) i use software i can use in my field and i get it from this site:

http://www.skyscape.com/index/home.aspx

parehong may iPhone and WM versions and parehong may BAYAD in $$$ but in WM i can use ANY of those apps for free and full version

peace out!!!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 10:15:13 am by MasterChief63 »

Phantom Assassin Mortred

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • " Built for the Kill "
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 10:16:04 am »
As ive said it has its up's and down's, for example the iphone has no forward messaging and you can't send multiple recipients at once unless you download those applications from itunes or cydia and yes they are supposed to be paid, what suck's is kung gagamitin mo ang iphone dito sa pinas hindi ka makakaccess ng itunes at magbabayada ka pa ng dollars para magkaroong ka ng serials for full sms applications just like other commonly phones used dito sa atin. thank you for explaining your techy side what i was trying to say is kung normal na person ang bibili ng iphone with its cash amount and without knowledge on how to use it, malamang mabwisit yun dahil wala kang masyadong magagawa sa iphone kung hindi mag browse sa net because of its wifi, and all you can get are those paid applications from itunes which when you jailbreak your iphone you could also get the same softwares for free. that's the downside of it. sabi nga ng isang forumer may updates naman to make it a better phone. i myself wasn't please when i got my iphone, e90 or e71 pa nga ang gusto ko magkaroon, pero since i have it in my hand i tried researching on how to pimp and customize the iphone. and so far im very much pleased with it inspite of the flaws na kasama nito. Healthy conversation lang po! Peace again!

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:01 am »
As ive said it has its up's and down's, for example the iphone has no forward messaging and you can't send multiple recipients at once unless you download those applications from itunes or cydia and yes they are supposed to be paid, what suck's is kung gagamitin mo ang iphone dito sa pinas hindi ka makakaccess ng itunes at magbabayada ka pa ng dollars para magkaroong ka ng serials for full sms applications just like other commonly phones used dito sa atin. thank you for explaining your techy side what i was trying to say is kung normal na person ang bibili ng iphone with its cash amount and without knowledge on how to use it, malamang mabwisit yun dahil wala kang masyadong magagawa sa iphone kung hindi mag browse sa net because of its wifi, and all you can get are those paid applications from itunes which when you jailbreak your iphone you could also get the same softwares for free. that's the downside of it. sabi nga ng isang forumer may updates naman to make it a better phone. i myself wasn't please when i got my iphone, e90 or e71 pa nga ang gusto ko magkaroon, pero since i have it in my hand i tried researching on how to pimp and customize the iphone. and so far im very much pleased with it inspite of the flaws na kasama nito. Healthy conversation lang po! Peace again!

hehe in the idea that everyone has thier own tastes and usage levels kanya kanya talaga tayo ng opinions and preferences were in agreement, im gona be the one to say interface wise i love the iphones user interface pero thats it, im also gona say that like WINDOWS on PCs is as much a problem as WINDOWS Mobile for mobile devices, nu i have also accpted those flaws and adjusted to a level i am quite happy with whatever WM device i have and ive had 4 since smart amazing phone of 2002, but productivity wise i can do more with windows mobile specially in my field of choosing

Phantom Assassin Mortred

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • " Built for the Kill "
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 10:33:15 am »
Nice site, i sshare ko to sa kaibigang kong doctor. sana magamit nya dito sa pinas. Kudos to you sir!

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 11:17:56 am »
Nice site, i sshare ko to sa kaibigang kong doctor. sana magamit nya dito sa pinas. Kudos to you sir!

if he has a WM phone i can help

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 12:35:31 pm »

Masterchief...

gumagana ba yan bro sa Pinas! Looks nice can l use all the options sa Pinas?
???

"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 01:52:59 pm »

Masterchief...

gumagana ba yan bro sa Pinas! Looks nice can l use all the options sa Pinas?
???

HTC whitestone? wala pa sept pa ang labas, quadband+cdma/hsdpa+evdo sya, a true global phone, ang maganda dito makukuha ko ng $199 kasi naka line kami sa verizon and 5 years na kami sa verison so i can have the unlock codes