Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: about henna tattoo..  (Read 10846 times)

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
about henna tattoo..
« on: March 14, 2009, 04:34:46 pm »
I would just like to ask what are the materials being used when doing a henna tattoo (as seen sa mga henna tattoo shops dito sa Pinas)

yung needles kasi sabi sa akin eh h19. may iba pa ba kayong suggestions?

tapos yung normal hair dye. i dont know how to use the henna powder mismo, and yung proper proportion ng mixture niya with water.

as of now meron na ako iyong refiller ng tekpen for engineers as the container ng ink/dye. h19 needle.

err help..
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.

allanj17

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: about henna tattoo..
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 06:10:15 pm »
wag tekpen ang gmitin mo pre....gauge 18 or 19 na needle cut mo lng ung pina-tulis nya.....sa MERCURY DRUG meron nun...
about sa timpla dpat hnd masyadong malapot hnd rin masyadong malabnaw tanchahin mo lng ang tubig.... :applause :applause

bstosnbata

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Re: about henna tattoo..
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:06:58 pm »
don't know anything about the needle but i have tried some measurements with it before.

dye + water doesn't really do the job
what i use before was the dye + shampoo and just try to make it that the consistency is not so thick
and not so runny. the shampoo instead of water makes the henna stay longer and make it look sharper
and a more realistic tattoo. after the henna dries up for a little after you use it on someone, pat some powder on the tattoo to make it a lil blurry and it will make it look more realistic. peace out.