Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: UFC® 96 JACKSON vs JARDINE; Undecard:Munoz & Vera  (Read 2248 times)

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventdetail.fightCard&eid=1878

Former UFC® Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was at his devastating best last December as he settled his score with Wanderlei Silva via a chilling first round knockout. On Saturday, March 7, Jackson will look to move one step closer to regaining his title when he takes on the man who beat both Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin, Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine. For the third year in a row, the Ultimate Fighting Championship® is heading back to Columbus, Ohio for UFC 96: JACKSON vs. JARDINE, live from the Nationwide Arena on Saturday, March 7, 2009.

hindi pa pala ganun kasama record ni Vera kaso panget lang kasi 3 consecutive losses siya

it ain't over. . .till its over

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71

and the winners are:

Rampage via TKO
Mark Munoz via manny Pac-man style beat down!
Shane Carwin via gorilla thrashing
Gray Maynard via dry-humpage
Matt Brown via nitty-gritty performance
Kendall Grove via spyder-sting
Tim Boetsch via lightning strikes
Brandon Vera via snoozer
Barncat via strikes
Aaron Riley via veteran moves

:D  toast::
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
malakas pala talaga si Vera.. si Jardin na mismo nagsabi na si Vera yung pinakamagaling na nakalaban niya na Muay Thai.. mas magaling pa daw kay  kanila chuck lidell

SpyDrew

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Yeah pero lumalaki kaso ulo ni Vera...

Hope he will stay humble para mahalin sya ng mga fans nya lalo..
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
Yeah pero lumalaki kaso ulo ni Vera...

Hope he will stay humble para mahalin sya ng mga fans nya lalo..
thats what they say sis dahil he wanted more cash in his fights higher than what Dan Henderson and Chuck gets or at par...

maybe but for now he has to win in a dramatic and convincing way para ma renew contract niya!

additional info lang dito yung makaka laban ni Brandon Vera is si Micheal Patt...
he lost to Tim Boetsch on his last fight kaya eager to win din to!!

Mark Muñoz is a WEC fighter unbeaten with a proud Filipino blood he is called "The Philippine Wrecking Machine"

he hands to at he is expected to be the rising star sa UFC...

this is his UFC debut!! goodluck sa mga kababayan natin!!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

SpyDrew

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Well, good luck na lang sa mga kababayan natin...

Any news/updates regarding sa pagpunta nila Dana dito sa Pinas..

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
Well, good luck na lang sa mga kababayan natin...

Any news/updates regarding sa pagpunta nila Dana dito sa Pinas..

yup definitely by the end of 2009 pupunta sila dito don't be surprise if the UFC will be held here.....

but gusto niya muna makita kung gaanu ka convincing laro ni Nover at Muñoz.....

nakikita niya na other than Japan Philippines is a great market for the UFC in terms of merchandise and media mileage...

market din niya kasi yung Thailand, China at Vietnam for the UFC....

and the point of Marketing is Pinas good job opportunity sana to... kung walang congressman na hahadlang........
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

SpyDrew

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Well sana nga walang makikialam at walang hahadlang lalo na mga Politiko..

Excited na ako dumating ang UFC dito sa Pinas..

Sana maganda ang outcome..

King Cleavage "KC"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • I Am The Ultimate ASF & EB Babes Spy...
ayun panalo si Rampage! Awooo! Awooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!  toast::
~~HAZEL ANNE MENDOZA, MAJA SALVADOR, PIA GUANIO, KATRINA HALILI, CHYNNA ORTALEZA, JANELLE JAMER, LJ REYES, ANGEL LOCSIN~~... ahhh... putukan na!! ang sasarap ng mga yan.. shettt!!!!

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
ayun panalo si Rampage! Awooo! Awooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!  toast::

Hinay hinay lang. March 7 (march 8 around lunch time in the Philippines) ang UFC 96. Predictions lang ni Muaydrew ang nabasa mo.

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
wala kwenta marketing UFC dito sa pinas.. last year ata pumunta dito sila Dana White.. pero hindi siya official like ng UFC series.. andun pa nga si Frank Shamrock eh.. hineld sa Araneta Colosseum.. nasa 20 lang ata nanood kasama na dun ang media.. tapos binalita lang yun sa Sports Unlimited ng Ch. 2..

SpyDrew

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
wala kwenta marketing UFC dito sa pinas.. last year ata pumunta dito sila Dana White.. pero hindi siya official like ng UFC series.. andun pa nga si Frank Shamrock eh.. hineld sa Araneta Colosseum.. nasa 20 lang ata nanood kasama na dun ang media.. tapos binalita lang yun sa Sports Unlimited ng Ch. 2..

I guess it was not well announced, i dont even know about that event but i'm aware that Dana visit here in Phils...

Theres a lot of UFC fans here, so when the UFC is officially launch here dudumugin talaga yan...

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!

I guess it was not well announced, i dont even know about that event but i'm aware that Dana visit here in Phils...

Theres a lot of UFC fans here, so when the UFC is officially launch here dudumugin talaga yan...

That is right Kurabo dude...

but right now hindi lang yan ang basis ng UFC marketing yung number of UFC viewers din at yung UFC apparel sell out!

there are alot of basis for bringing UFC sa Pinas! Lets just hope for the Best na they will bring it here!