Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CHIZ ESCUDERO the next president of the PHILIPPINES  (Read 19467 times)

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
Re: CHIZ ESCUDERO the next president of the PHILIPPINES
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2009, 12:37:26 am »
for my two cents...

personally, i was part of a campaign of abolishing the senate, since i really don't believe in any senator nor of the institution. the root of the problem about corruption is not the personalities in power but with the present system of government. the senate is one institution that is deceptively innocent, when according to one senator, each one of them can receive a million a day for favors etc. so i don't trust the senate.

with our present system, candidates for national positions needs enormous funding to win, and that entails acquiring contributions, favors and goodwill from businessmen, political warlords and dynasties. which is naturally flawed, as seen with the US government right now.

for me, a unicameral parliamentary form of government is much more appropriate of curbing and eliminating corruption, by localizing the elections and the elected will then choose the best for the prime minister position.

now, even if chiz is the best for some of us, i don't think he can do that much for us, except maybe give us hope or something, which means zero if that hope will not substantiated.

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

Bill Clinton

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 237
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 11:01:49 pm »
for my two cents...

personally, i was part of a campaign of abolishing the senate, since i really don't believe in any senator nor of the institution. the root of the problem about corruption is not the personalities in power but with the present system of government. the senate is one institution that is deceptively innocent, when according to one senator, each one of them can receive a million a day for favors etc. so i don't trust the senate.

with our present system, candidates for national positions needs enormous funding to win, and that entails acquiring contributions, favors and goodwill from businessmen, political warlords and dynasties. which is naturally flawed, as seen with the US government right now.

for me, a unicameral parliamentary form of government is much more appropriate of curbing and eliminating corruption, by localizing the elections and the elected will then choose the best for the prime minister position.

now, even if chiz is the best for some of us, i don't think he can do that much for us, except maybe give us hope or something, which means zero if that hope will not substantiated.

Hope is a good thing to start with.  toast:: Follow through can be better achieved if the members of the populace are not in despair.

Regarding the unicameral system, I'm still for retaining the bicameral system. Ang dali nang magsteam roll ng measures nun kung one system lang. Ang dali mabili ang mga Congressmen, look at how the impeachment has always been defeated for the nth time sa House dahil nasa pocket na ng Arroyos ang majority sa kanila.

We might have a prime minister who can buy the most number of parliamentarians and be head of state for life. The prospects are grim.
"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

jhaerwie

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2009, 10:20:22 am »
To Die is To Rest But Durog is The Best

coated_pill

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • Die before you get killed.
    • Ultimate Software Source
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2009, 11:12:42 am »
si honasan or si trillianes gusto kong maging presidente eh ;D

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2009, 11:45:16 am »
Naghahanap kau ng mabuting presidente bakit di nyo hikayatin yong mga leader ng mga taong palaging nag rarally? I think matindi ang mga idioheya ng mga yan. Dapat yan elagay sa pwesto. For chiz hahahaha san ba sya magaling? Sa kwento? sa pagsasalita? paki post nga dito kong ano ang nagawa nya?
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

kurugu

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 11
  • i hate myself, i want to die
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2009, 12:41:24 pm »
Naghahanap kau ng mabuting presidente bakit di nyo hikayatin yong mga leader ng mga taong palaging nag rarally? I think matindi ang mga idioheya ng mga yan. Dapat yan elagay sa pwesto. For chiz hahahaha san ba sya magaling? Sa kwento? sa pagsasalita? paki post nga dito kong ano ang nagawa nya?
nakapost na, konting basa lang.

Zany J.

• Just Look In The EYE!!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • we don't have a choice! kill! kill! kill!
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 12:42:59 pm »
si honasan or si trillianes gusto kong maging presidente eh ;D

well, sana kung nakaupo lang sana si trillanes ng maayos sa senate and matututo malaking potential sya para maging mabuting leader....

Okay sana tong si Chiz and Cayetano eh... Kung naging Independent party sana sila okey,,, kaso hindi eh,,, oposisyon lang sila and administration lang binabatikos nila.., madami din pong kabalbalan sa oposisyon kaya dapat pati kapwa oposisyon nila dapat binabatikos din nila...

Haiz, ala ng sumunod sa yapak ni Ninoy...

Onatsky

• eSPiYang Tarlaqueño
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2009, 05:40:53 pm »
okay si escudero, pero for me, di ko sya gusto for president.. gusto ko sa president si ping lacson.. walang pinapanigan to..
"If you don't like me, do you think I like you?"

Prince Barry

• Prinsipe ng Korokan
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Prinsipe rin ng kalokohan!
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2009, 12:49:11 pm »
dapat talaga ang susunod na uupo ay may kamay na bakal para malaman natin kung sino talaga ang matigas sa politika!

jervin090

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2009, 04:27:16 pm »
Maniwala man kayo o sa hindi para sakin po ksi wala ng pag asa kahit sino pa umupo mangungurakot yan..............
Lets face it.... We need a big event a bloody event to wake up all of us.......... Sad to say but i think dun lng tayo magigising nang tuluyan.... di lang sila need mag bago pero even tayo need rin mag bago........

t2ric

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2009, 05:06:34 pm »
ke mar roxas ang boto ko. me fiscalizer sya na nangangalang korina sanchez!
bata pa si chiz. cguro sa next eleksyon na lang sya tumakbo.

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2009, 05:10:56 pm »
yes he's too young to be president. complete nya muna 6 years term then go for the presidency sa 2013. ang daming maglalaban laban sa 2010 hayaan mo na silang maglabo labo at cguradong minority president na naman mananalo tulad nang kay Ramos

Lusok

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Wa ko mangahadlok ninyo mga CHICKEEENNNN!
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2009, 09:14:30 pm »
Ungas yan c CHIZ!!!lakas gumamit ng kabataan nung kapanahonan ng eleksyon nung 2007!!!an daming naloko ng kurimaw!!!politikong-politiko umasta!!ang daming dada wala naman sa gawa!!
Iring-Iring ta beh...Pakambrasa ko beh meowwww...

Bill Clinton

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 237
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2009, 09:27:04 pm »
Ungas yan c CHIZ!!!lakas gumamit ng kabataan nung kapanahonan ng eleksyon nung 2007!!!an daming naloko ng kurimaw!!!politikong-politiko umasta!!ang daming dada wala naman sa gawa!!

Pre wag kang magsasalita kung wala kang alam. Kung babasahin mo itong thread, edukado at maayos ang talakayan dito. Ano basehan mo sa mga komento mo?

Wag mo sana babuyin ang thread na ito sa mga ganitong wala sa lugar na komento.

::wagbastos

Isa si Chiz sa mga pinaka hard working na senador sa Pilipinas ngayon...

Sa mga nagsasabi na puro lang siya salita... read on...

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2008/apr/01/yehey/top_stories/20080401top5.html
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Justice committee headed by Chiz Escudero is most productive in Senate

Senator Francis Escudero is the runaway leader among Senate committee chairmen in the number of reports approved for plenary session before the Lenten recess.

Escudero has prepared 11 committee reports: nine for the Committee on Justice, and two for the Committee on Ways and Means.

As chairman of Ways and Means, Escudero reported out the consolidated bill on the expansion of the structure of the Court of Tax Appeals and the review of revenue regulations on percentage tax of domestic carriers.

Escudero has already completed hearings on several revenue reform measures, but he is not reporting them out until the House transmits to the Senate its counterpart measures.

http://www.yehey.com/news/Article.aspx?id=219636

The Senate Committee on Justice and Human Rights was the most productive among all 35 standing committees of the Upper Chamber in the recently concluded First Regular Session of the Fourteenth Congress.

The committee, headed by Sen. Francis Escudero, came out with 24 reports, or almost one-third of the 78 produced by the First Regular Session.

The Senate Committee on Ways and Means, also headed by Escudero, is the second-most productive committee with nine reports.

Among the more noteworthy bills approved by the justice committee are the Free Legal Assistance Act, amendment of the law on prostitution, decriminalization of vagrancy and the Good Conduct Time Allowance for Prisoners.

Of the nine committee reports submitted by the Senate Committee on Ways and Means, the more noteworthy are the exemption of movies from entertainment tax, and the measure exempting minimum-wage earners from paying income tax and increasing personal and individual exemptions. The first one is pending before the House, while the latter is now a law.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 09:29:15 pm by Bill Clinton »
"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

bulyot

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2009, 09:50:00 pm »
TAMA magaling lang bumatiikos at mag salita sa media...pero ala naman ginagawa! id rather choose bayani fernando...disiplinado!at may gawa!

Kurimasu

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 111
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2009, 11:43:23 pm »
What????!!!!!!!!!! Chiz Escudero????!!!! The next president?????!!! :o :o :o

Wala ng mangyayarin sa pinas nyan kung sya isusunod natin. Alam kong magaling sya... Magaling magsalita, dada ng dada wala naman yatang nagagawa e.

I won't vote for him! >:( >:( >:(
Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a tear ...death blooms...

Dairycow

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • MOOOOOOO!
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2009, 12:18:46 am »
panu po ninyo nalaman na wala siyang ginagawa? are we there at the senate?

How sure are we na wala siyang ginagawang mabuti?

Prejudice ang ginagawa na ngayon ng mga pinoy *lalo na mga ka espiya* hehe

he's too young, yet not too old, wala pang gulang eh alam na niya ang sirkulasyon ng gobyerno.

For me, Chiz is a great candidate for the Presidency of our country.

hindi dahil magaling siya magsalita. hindi dahil malakas ang charisma niya sa tao.

kundi dahil, he deserve it,

and mind you, We All Deserve it!

lahat naman tayo pwede kumandidato di bA? IF and only IF we meet the Requirements.

sa mga nagsasabing masama kay Chiz, try nyo kayo nasa position nila bilang senadors,

will you perform the same thing?

abusado2

• Brain is everything, without it you're nothing
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2009, 12:25:12 am »
Chiz Escudero? Ok sana kaya lang Puro lang Talak ata ang Gnawa Puro Oppose period..

RODRIGO "The Punisher" DUTERTE FOR PRESIDENT!
Mayor Lim for VP
di ko gusto si Lacson...

Dont blame me I didnt vote for him...

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2009, 02:35:29 am »
kahity si Chiz pa maging next president ganun pa rin ang pinas walang mababago sa takbo nang pulitika. same bureaucracy mapapalitan lang nakaupo sa malacanang pero nde pa rin mawawala ang corruption. puro ingay lang mga presidentiables pero kung ano ang iiwan ni Gloria in the next 6 years wala pa rin pagbabago. u wanna bet?

jflash23

• hindi dahil matagal kana sa espiya tama ka na..
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • iba ang pisikal sa marumi..ROW 4
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2009, 02:59:36 am »
What????!!!!!!!!!! Chiz Escudero????!!!! The next president?????!!! :o :o :o

Wala ng mangyayarin sa pinas nyan kung sya isusunod natin. Alam kong magaling sya... Magaling magsalita, dada ng dada wala naman yatang nagagawa e.

I won't vote for him! >:( >:( >:(

did you EVEN watch the news?

kung mga trapo na naman ang boboto natin wala na talagang mangyayari sa bansa..

BAGONG IDELOHIYA DAPAT

toast::

Kurimasu

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 111
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2009, 03:09:08 am »
panu po ninyo nalaman na wala siyang ginagawa? are we there at the senate?

How sure are we na wala siyang ginagawang mabuti?

Prejudice ang ginagawa na ngayon ng mga pinoy *lalo na mga ka espiya* hehe

he's too young, yet not too old, wala pang gulang eh alam na niya ang sirkulasyon ng gobyerno.

For me, Chiz is a great candidate for the Presidency of our country.

hindi dahil magaling siya magsalita. hindi dahil malakas ang charisma niya sa tao.

kundi dahil, he deserve it,

and mind you, We All Deserve it!

lahat naman tayo pwede kumandidato di bA? IF and only IF we meet the Requirements.

sa mga nagsasabing masama kay Chiz, try nyo kayo nasa position nila bilang senadors,

will you perform the same thing?

Kanya kanyang pananaw lang yan kapatid. Kung may nakita kang magandang nagawa nya, good for you. Kung gusto mo sya, walang makakapigil sayo. Sakin lang kasi, wala pa akong nakikitang magandang nagawa nya, puro dada lang yung naririnig ko sa kanya. Respetuhan lang tayo dito kapatid ng paniniwala ha. Walang tama o mali sa mga kuro kuro natin OK... ::dontflame
Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a tear ...death blooms...

bugoy88

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2009, 03:15:33 am »
President: Mar Roxas
V.President : Ping Lacson

Kurimasu

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 111
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2009, 03:22:43 am »
did you EVEN watch the news?
kung mga trapo na naman ang boboto natin wala na talagang mangyayari sa bansa..
BAGONG IDELOHIYA DAPAT

Im watching the news pero hindi ko pinapanuod kung about politics ang pinapalabas. I hate it. Tsaka, hindi natin malalaman kapatid kungtrapo nga o hindi ang iboboto ng isang tao. Idology?,,, hindi rin siguro ito sagot para gumanda ang pamamalakad ng susunod na pulitiko na hahawak sa bansa. Hindi ko na rin alam kung anong dapat gawin para umangat ang Pinas. Hayyyy, tulungan na lang tao mga kaespiya....

Lusok

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Wa ko mangahadlok ninyo mga CHICKEEENNNN!
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2009, 04:01:05 am »
Pre wag kang magsasalita kung wala kang alam. Kung babasahin mo itong thread, edukado at maayos ang talakayan dito. Ano basehan mo sa mga komento mo?

Wag mo sana babuyin ang thread na ito sa mga ganitong wala sa lugar na komento.

::wagbastos

Isa si Chiz sa mga pinaka hard working na senador sa Pilipinas ngayon...

Sa mga nagsasabi na puro lang siya salita... read on...

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2008/apr/01/yehey/top_stories/20080401top5.html
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Justice committee headed by Chiz Escudero is most productive in Senate

Senator Francis Escudero is the runaway leader among Senate committee chairmen in the number of reports approved for plenary session before the Lenten recess.

Escudero has prepared 11 committee reports: nine for the Committee on Justice, and two for the Committee on Ways and Means.

As chairman of Ways and Means, Escudero reported out the consolidated bill on the expansion of the structure of the Court of Tax Appeals and the review of revenue regulations on percentage tax of domestic carriers.

Escudero has already completed hearings on several revenue reform measures, but he is not reporting them out until the House transmits to the Senate its counterpart measures.

http://www.yehey.com/news/Article.aspx?id=219636

The Senate Committee on Justice and Human Rights was the most productive among all 35 standing committees of the Upper Chamber in the recently concluded First Regular Session of the Fourteenth Congress.

The committee, headed by Sen. Francis Escudero, came out with 24 reports, or almost one-third of the 78 produced by the First Regular Session.

The Senate Committee on Ways and Means, also headed by Escudero, is the second-most productive committee with nine reports.

Among the more noteworthy bills approved by the justice committee are the Free Legal Assistance Act, amendment of the law on prostitution, decriminalization of vagrancy and the Good Conduct Time Allowance for Prisoners.

Of the nine committee reports submitted by the Senate Committee on Ways and Means, the more noteworthy are the exemption of movies from entertainment tax, and the measure exempting minimum-wage earners from paying income tax and increasing personal and individual exemptions. The first one is pending before the House, while the latter is now a law.

Pare, wag kang ganyan pananaw ko lang yan!!!kung ikaw naman makabatikos sakin parang nasasaktan ka sa sinabi ko!!tagos ba sa dibdib mo??syota mo ba si chiz???may video ba din kayo???

Hayaan mo ako at yung iba kung ano ang pagtingin namin sa kanya!!!kung tingin namin di siya ka rapat dapat eh wag mo na kaming barahin!!gumawa ka na lang ng opinyon mo!!..

basehan ko sa komento ko??itanong mo sa mga taong bayan!!

pare kung idolo mo talaga si tito chiz mo eh wala tayong magagawa dyan!!respetuhin ko lang ano pananaw mo!!

susmaryosep!!ba't ba palalakihin ito!!bat pa kelangan i ABB pa??!!pasikat ka lang ba?!!!
Iring-Iring ta beh...Pakambrasa ko beh meowwww...

TakeYouDown

• For Evil to Triump is for Good Man to Do Nothing
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Live for Nothing Fight For Something
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2009, 04:19:15 am »
Para sakin too early para kay chizz (Dont get me wrong kase idol ko talaga si chiz of all politician)..

Villar muna for press tapos si chiz ang vice next election na lang si chiz mag press para sure na winner ...

Ika nga test parin natin sya kung qualified sya as vp then after nun will be sure on what chiz escudero is made off....aheheheh

Chiz tagay tayo  toast:: toast:: toast:: ahehehehe...