Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CHIZ ESCUDERO the next president of the PHILIPPINES  (Read 19490 times)

xj2

• Ang Gwapo ko Talaga! Nyeee!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
  • My Gosh!!!
Re: CHIZ ESCUDERO the next president of the PHILIPPINES
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2009, 12:44:42 am »
pssssttttt.dahan-dahan kayo mahal yan ni pareng bill ;D

Eh totoo naman e, wala talagang nagawa sa sorsogon to. Kahit pumunta pa kayo dito sa Sorsogon. mabango lang bunganga ng Chiz na yan. Wala namang nagawa.

panay Reklamo dito, reklamo don. Hayun napabayaan ang Sorsogon.

bugoy88

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2009, 12:19:18 am »
di siguro! magaling lang siyang magsalita ng tagalog, pwede ba siyang maging spoke person ni noynoy? toast::

deeper one zero

• "In-depth binary focus"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • deeper ♥'s demi forever
    • "i" surf
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2009, 07:39:26 am »
update:

Senator aims to be youngest Philippine president

By Rosemarie Francisco and Manny Mogato

MANILA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - He is not old enough yet to run for president under Philippines' laws, but Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero will be by next year, when he hopes to become the country's youngest-ever leader.

Escudero, who turns 40 in October, is frequently compared with U.S. President Barack Obama due to his charisma and eloquence and has consistently ranked among the top 5 in surveys of candidates for 2010 presidential polls in the Philippines.

The first time senator, a lawyer, says he is flattered by the Obama comparison but isn't ready to announce his candidacy yet.

"I am not saying I won't, I'm not saying I will. All I am saying is that the decision will have to made when I'm fully qualified," Escudero said in an interview on Monday at his home in a Manila suburb, while his one-year-old twins played about him.

"It would be historic, if at all, not only on the part of our country, not only on the part of our generation, but also in so far as I am concerned," he said.

Elections are still some 16 months away, but Manila's political class is already readying for the polls, with a clutch of leading political figures, mostly senators, considering their chances.

Escudero, who got his nickname from the local equivalent of the Cheetos snack food, estimates slightly more than 50 percent of the country's voting population by 2010 would be 40 years old and below, his own definition of young voters.

"I would want to see a young leader in 2010. Someone that embodies the generation to which the majority of Filipinos belong to right now," he said.

"The next leader should also follow the law and execute the laws," he added. "We haven't been inspired for the longest time, our next leader must be able to do that."

Escudero is staunchly opposed to President Gloria Macapagal and has supported all four impeachment motions against her, even though she was one of the main witnesses at his 1999 wedding.

Arroyo will not be eligible to contest under laws that prohibit more than a single six-year elected term for the president.

Escudero's detractors have belittled his capability to become the country's next leader because of his age and inexperience.

"Being young is not a handicap," he said. "No one can boast anything based from experience because those with long experience in government have made big fools of us."

"Experience...has not served this country well."

Escudero, with 11 years as a legislator under his belt, stressed he is no different than other candidates he would be up against in 2010 in terms of years in public service.

He was a three-term congressman before winning the 2007 senatorial polls with the second-highest number of votes.

At least three senators -- Manuel Roxas, Manuel Villar and Loren Legarda -- and vice president Manuel "Noli" de Castro are expected to stand in the presidential polls in May next year.

"The next leader of the country should be addressing three issues -- all gut issues -- jobs, income, and prices of commodities," Escudero said.

While he comes from a land-owning family with a long history in politics -- his father is a congressman who served under two past presidents -- Escudero says he lives simply and has had to sell his two vintage cars to expand his house and put up start-up savings for his twins.

Money alone does not make a successful campaign, he says, judging from the 2007 polls when he spent about a fifth of what a senatorial candidate would normally spend. His campaign funds came mostly from contributions from supporters, he said.

"The challenge to the candidates is to inspire the voter to participate, make known his vote and naturally campaign for a candidate. Whoever captures the imagination of the people in that regard, I think, will have a good chance of winning."
"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REAL."

bugoy88

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2009, 08:59:19 am »
pahinog ka po muna!

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2009, 09:02:07 am »
pahinog ka po muna!

pero mas hilaw pa si noynoy...

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2009, 10:22:13 am »
update:

Senator aims to be youngest Philippine president

By Rosemarie Francisco and Manny Mogato

MANILA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - He is not old enough yet to run for president under Philippines' laws, but Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero will be by next year, when he hopes to become the country's youngest-ever leader.

Escudero, who turns 40 in October, is frequently compared with U.S. President Barack Obama due to his charisma and eloquence and has consistently ranked among the top 5 in surveys of candidates for 2010 presidential polls in the Philippines.

The first time senator, a lawyer, says he is flattered by the Obama comparison but isn't ready to announce his candidacy yet.

"I am not saying I won't, I'm not saying I will. All I am saying is that the decision will have to made when I'm fully qualified," Escudero said in an interview on Monday at his home in a Manila suburb, while his one-year-old twins played about him.

"It would be historic, if at all, not only on the part of our country, not only on the part of our generation, but also in so far as I am concerned," he said.

Elections are still some 16 months away, but Manila's political class is already readying for the polls, with a clutch of leading political figures, mostly senators, considering their chances.

Escudero, who got his nickname from the local equivalent of the Cheetos snack food, estimates slightly more than 50 percent of the country's voting population by 2010 would be 40 years old and below, his own definition of young voters.

"I would want to see a young leader in 2010. Someone that embodies the generation to which the majority of Filipinos belong to right now," he said.

"The next leader should also follow the law and execute the laws," he added. "We haven't been inspired for the longest time, our next leader must be able to do that."

Escudero is staunchly opposed to President Gloria Macapagal and has supported all four impeachment motions against her, even though she was one of the main witnesses at his 1999 wedding.

Arroyo will not be eligible to contest under laws that prohibit more than a single six-year elected term for the president.

Escudero's detractors have belittled his capability to become the country's next leader because of his age and inexperience.

"Being young is not a handicap," he said. "No one can boast anything based from experience because those with long experience in government have made big fools of us."

"Experience...has not served this country well."

Escudero, with 11 years as a legislator under his belt, stressed he is no different than other candidates he would be up against in 2010 in terms of years in public service.

He was a three-term congressman before winning the 2007 senatorial polls with the second-highest number of votes.

At least three senators -- Manuel Roxas, Manuel Villar and Loren Legarda -- and vice president Manuel "Noli" de Castro are expected to stand in the presidential polls in May next year.

"The next leader of the country should be addressing three issues -- all gut issues -- jobs, income, and prices of commodities," Escudero said.

Aims to be the youngest?anu un ang pgkapresidente parang tropeo?
Pakitang gilas muna sya sa senado - wala nmang ngawa yan sauce na senador yan.
puro salita masama ang administrasyon,dami pgkukulang etc.hindi man lg nya naisip na kahit sino pa
ilagay mo jan walang mgbabago sa pilipinas na hindi biro ang pgkapangulo.ika nga you can't please everyone.
i doubt it na me mgagawa sya sa pilipinas.i highly doubt it.

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2009, 10:30:24 am »
pero mas hilaw pa si noynoy...

mas hilaw pa si noynoy?hindi ata parang 2nd term na ata yan ni noy2.
sabihin na nating hilaw sya,ang pgkakaiba nila si noy2 me potential - me drive na maging mabuting pangulo since
pg hindi sya umayos kahihiyan un sa pamilyang aquino which is the primary symbol of democracy here in the country.
isa pa malayong mangurakot to - mukhang nerd ei hehehe and mukhang inosente(kahit sa chicks kya wala gf  :D)and one more thing myaman na sila ei - closely related ke danding,pepeng mga big players sa industry dito sa pilipinas.
si chiz?hindi nga natin malaman kung anu ba intensyon nyan.parang me tinatago sa likod ng mukha nya,puro salita na akala mo napakalinis,na kurakot si ganito,gnun - pero ang tanong anu na ba ngawa nya sa senado?dapat sa kagaya nyang MABUNGANGA madami ding batas na naipatupad!anu ba pngkaiba nila ni revilla,ni lapid?WALA!

deeper one zero

• "In-depth binary focus"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • deeper ♥'s demi forever
    • "i" surf
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2009, 10:50:31 am »
mas hilaw pa si noynoy?hindi ata parang 2nd term na ata yan ni noy2.
sabihin na nating hilaw sya,ang pgkakaiba nila si noy2 me potential - me drive na maging mabuting pangulo since
pg hindi sya umayos kahihiyan un sa pamilyang aquino which is the primary symbol of democracy here in the country.
isa pa malayong mangurakot to - mukhang nerd ei hehehe and mukhang inosente(kahit sa chicks kya wala gf  :D)and one more thing myaman na sila ei - closely related ke danding,pepeng mga big players sa industry dito sa pilipinas.
si chiz?hindi nga natin malaman kung anu ba intensyon nyan.parang me tinatago sa likod ng mukha nya,puro salita na akala mo napakalinis,na kurakot si ganito,gnun - pero ang tanong anu na ba ngawa nya sa senado?dapat sa kagaya nyang MABUNGANGA madami ding batas na naipatupad!anu ba pngkaiba nila ni revilla,ni lapid?WALA!

you have a point kapatid. pero ito muna:  ::notexting peace bro.

FTT: either the two will do for me. i think they will both excel as a good leader for our country. sana mag dilang-anghel ako.
"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REAL."

jflash23

• hindi dahil matagal kana sa espiya tama ka na..
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • iba ang pisikal sa marumi..ROW 4
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2009, 11:14:10 am »
mas maigi ng HILAW kaysa MAGNANAKAW

smoking::

t2ric

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2009, 09:02:10 pm »
look guys, nasa partidong npc si chiz. sa hindi pa nakakaalam, ito ay pinamumunuan ng crony ng dating pangulong marcos. hindi maiiwasang isipin na baka balang araw eh mhawakan na rin ni danding ang nglalakihang corporation sa pilipinas. mas lalong kawawa ang masang pilipino.
sana kng iba ang partido nya baka maari pa.
think guys, kng gusto nyo pagbabago, he's not the man right now.
disengage himself first from this individual at bka balang araw eh puro cronies na rin ang ngpapatakbo ng bansa.

docastro69

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2009, 10:42:54 pm »
well siguro dami namemesmerize sa kanyang droppy eyes at monotonous tone na parang inaantok hehehe...nung una ok sa akin si chiz kaso ung napanood ko ung balita kagabi na gusto nya ipasa lahat ng estudyante sa elementary, high school at college na naapektuhan ng recent na bagyo..kung magkakaroon tyo ng law na ganito e malamang isa eto sa pinakatangang law na maipapasa kasi ano pa at nagpapakahirap ung mga teacher magturo un pala the will be forced by the law to pass all the kids kahit mahina..tsk tsk mukhang di pinag-isipan at halos mukhang nagpapapogi lang si chiz! nainis ako kasi buti pa ung batang initerview e sinabi na mas maganda pinaghihirapan ang grado...pareng chiz ayusin mo naman!

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2009, 03:45:16 am »
si chiz parang si obama ang galing magsalita iisipin mo talaga magaling to, bata bagong pagasa madami magagawa, sa america landslide panalo ni obama pero hanggang ngayon wala pa din nangyayari yung inaasahan nila kay obama eh puro salita lang pala palpak din ganun padin bagsak padin economy. sana yung mga kabataan eh magisip isip at piliin mabuti yung iboboto nila wag masyado papadala sa mabubulaklak na salita ng mga politiko at hinde dahil kasama mo sa youth category eh sya na iboboto mo.....taga bicol ako congressman namin dati yan dito 1st district ng sorsogon, olats ang napala ng lugar namin, wala improvements hindi nga binoto ng mga taga dito yan sa pagka senador swerte lang sya kasi naging spokesperson sya ni fpj kaya sya sumikat kaya nanalo sya.......

nald

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • The
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2009, 03:54:49 am »
hindi ba at pinapangunahan nya ngayon na i demanda ang may ari ng dam na nagpakawala ng tubig?

parang mali ata si chiz escudero don... dahil sa totoo lang, kung hindi nagpakawala ng tubig yung dam, baka magiging katulad sa nangyari sa china yung sitwasyon natin ngayon. Kung saan yung dam ay nabitak at nagkaroon ng flashflood noong dekada 60 ata yon. Milyong chinese ang namatay.

Medyo nalihis ata yung pangunahin nilang objective... yung tumulong sa mga nasalanta.
The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

hapi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2009, 04:29:46 am »
GOD forbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kawawang bayan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2009, 04:53:30 am »
magaling si chiz, magaling sya sa soundbytes, parang generator ng commercial slogans, hehehe... wala syang konkretong accomplishment except ang maging reklamador...
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2009, 05:03:34 am »
di ko alam kung may nakapagpost na dito. tinatamad na ako basahin lahat ng post.

sa mga nagsasabing puro pa-pogi at magaling magsalita at reklamador tama kayo. panay batikos nito kay GMA at sa administrasyon. Pero pag ka Off cam or wala ng reporter, nagbebeso beso naman sa Ninang nya sa kasal na si GMA  ::lmao

simply_jap

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2009, 12:21:57 am »
ewan ko lang.. pero pansin ko kasi magaling lang talaga siya sa speech.. mas gusto ko pa si Cayetano

I'm absolutely agree to this. Si chiz puro batikos lang naman ang alam habang parang inaantok ang mata. Isa pa nga to sa nakikipag laban ng patayan wag lang mapatalsik si erap. Tanong ko lang, sa mga batikos na ginawa ni chiz may nakarating na ba sa congress or senate or ombudsman? hindi tayo dapat padala sa mga batikos effect ni chiz na aakalain ng iba tunay na binbangga nya ang malalalaking tao. Lalabas lang na matapang sya pero in the end WALA RIN NAG BAGO. Wala rin syang nagawa!