Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pacquiao asking for 60/40 deal  (Read 897 times)

simply_red91

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Simply Red over Lion King
Pacquiao asking for 60/40 deal
« on: January 18, 2009, 04:39:46 am »

A big boxing fight, Pacquiao vs. Hatton, is being set this 2nd quarter of 2009. However, there's a major  problem because Pacquiao is asking for a 60/40 sharing in the profits while Hatton wants a 50/50 deal. The boxing match may not push through if Pacquiao and Hatton won't find a way to agree on the profit sharing. Maybe, espiya members can make suggestions on how to resolve this profit sharing problem so that boxing fans can get a chance to see the Pacquiao vs. Hatton fight. Here is my suggestion with 3 contract clauses in order to solve the problem:

1) The profit sharing can be 60/40, but the 60% will be given to whoever will win the fight via unanimous decision. If Pacquiao wins, he gets 60% and Hatton earns 40%. However, if Hatton wins, he gets 60% and Pacquiao takes the 40%. It's a fair deal, don't you think?

2) The profit sharing can be 50/50 if the result of boxing match will be a draw.

3) The profit sharing can be 70/30 if the boxing match ends in a technical knock out (TKO). The boxer who wins by TKO takes the 70% profit, and knocked-out loser gets 30%. I think winning by TKO is an impressive win in a boxing match, and earning 70% profit is a good incentive for any top notch boxer to try his best to go all out for a TKO victory.

Well, that's my suggestion and i hope other espiya members will share their ideas too.  smoking::

'
It's Simply Red over Lion King
& There's always My Deep Admiration for a Brave yet Humble red Lion King

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
Re: Pacquiao asking for 60/40 deal
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 10:31:31 am »
last time i've checked kufal si hatton gusto 60/40.okay na sana si pacman sa 50/50 deal kaso swappang si hatton and alam ko ang golden boy production ang me hawak sa kanya(tama ba ako?)...si pacman naman nadala na sa ke dela hoya na ngpakumbaba na sya and this time tlaga ayaw na nya.sana matuloy na to.wag lg maging swapang both parties....
if ako tatanungin 60/40 in favor of pacman kaso me point din ang kampo ni hatton na malaki monetary value ng pounds pero wag naman 60/40 in favor of hatton.50/50 na lg para fair para mabigyan ang lahat ng kasiyahan - sanay matuloy ang laban!

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
Re: Pacquiao asking for 60/40 deal
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 04:02:11 pm »
A big boxing fight, Pacquiao vs. Hatton, is being set this 2nd quarter of 2009. However, there's a major  problem because Pacquiao is asking for a 60/40 sharing in the profits while Hatton wants a 50/50 deal. The boxing match may not push through if Pacquiao and Hatton won't find a way to agree on the profit sharing. Maybe, espiya members can make suggestions on how to resolve this profit sharing problem so that boxing fans can get a chance to see the Pacquiao vs. Hatton fight. Here is my suggestion with 3 contract clauses in order to solve the problem:

1) The profit sharing can be 60/40, but the 60% will be given to whoever will win the fight via unanimous decision. If Pacquiao wins, he gets 60% and Hatton earns 40%. However, if Hatton wins, he gets 60% and Pacquiao takes the 40%. It's a fair deal, don't you think?

2) The profit sharing can be 50/50 if the result of boxing match will be a draw.

3) The profit sharing can be 70/30 if the boxing match ends in a technical knock out (TKO). The boxer who wins by TKO takes the 70% profit, and knocked-out loser gets 30%. I think winning by TKO is an impressive win in a boxing match, and earning 70% profit is a good incentive for any top notch boxer to try his best to go all out for a TKO victory.

Well, that's my suggestion and i hope other espiya members will share their ideas too.  smoking::

Magandang suggestion yan tol' gaya ganyan na lang din sa akin, hehehe