Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to Delete Your GMail Account Permanently?  (Read 1057 times)

videocopilot

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
  • Only ESPIYA feeds my eyes, who feeds yours?
How to Delete Your GMail Account Permanently?
« on: January 16, 2009, 06:14:40 am »
Many times we create e-mail IDs on various e-mail service providers just for fun and after some time we realize that its of no use. We should delete those e-mail IDs so that other people can get those IDs.

Almost all e-mail services provide a way to permanently delete your e-mail ID but most of the time such options are not accessible directly. So i create a tuts for deleting e-mail accounts in past, So here we go:

Do you want to delete your existing GMail account? Do you have some unused GMail IDs which you no longer use and want to get rid of them? Do you get lots of spam mails in your GMail account and want to delete it permanently?

I'm sure there are many people who face such problems and want to completely remove their GMail IDs for obvious reasons. If you are one of those, then do you know you can do it. Yes. You heard it right. Google provides a way to delete your GMail account. Just follow these steps:

1. Open following link:
https://www.google.com/accounts/DeleteCaribouService

2. Enter your username and password and it'll show following page:

3. Click on the checkbox and enter another e-mail address which you want to use to log into your Google account to access other Google services.

4. Enter your password and click on "Remove Gmail" button and your GMail account will be deleted within 2 business days.

Once your GMail account is deleted, you'll not be able to re-activate it or to retrieve messages.

* Hope it helps! :)
We spend HOURS for you, why don't spend SECONDS for us? Give THANKS! Hit the GOLDEN FINGER!

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
Re: How to Delete Your GMail Account Permanently?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 06:16:40 am »
Thanks for the info.  finger4u