Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: (Involved with Marrried Woman) Need Advice mga Ka Espiya  (Read 12125 times)

cromagnon

Re: (Involved with Marrried Woman) Need Advice mga Ka Espiya
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2009, 05:20:56 am »
nothing good really comes out from this kind of relationship. if this still continues, most probably at least one of you may end up dead. Im sorry threadstarter but you urself admitted to have started this affair for your satisfaction. You were never a solution to the woman's marriage problems. What you did is that you complicated both your life. I don't know if its worth it all, i mean what u have is based on a lie and it destroyed her marriage. Thinking about it, don't you think ur the one being used  here? (personally, i dont really mind so long as shes single)

There's really one solution here. Give her up. Just don't think about the emotions. Emotions rarely get you anywhere in life, in fact, they are the major deterrents in our lives. She does not love you anyways. Sex doesn't mean i love you. Being lovey dovey with each other doesnt mean i love you either. You may have loved her but thats no longer important. If she really have loved you, she should have done the proper way, annulment with her husband. She really just needed someone to express her pent up emotions and urges which her husband could not satisfy. And you were the willing victim.

Give this up bro, ur still young. Don't waste it on her.

PS: ( you cant stand the thought of her having sex with her husband? Well newsflash brother, he has the right and you dont....)

jake_herras

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • ESPIYA IS THE NAME SPY IS THE GAME
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2009, 10:25:02 am »
tol habang maaga pa tigil mo na yan unfair sa gf mo isa pa matitiis ba na makakasira ka ng pamilya plus the fact na pwede pang masira kinabukasan mo & makulong ka kapag kinasuhan ka ng adultery.... bata ka pa tol may magandang trabaho ang daming babae dyan na maganda na ala pang sabit.... hwag mo sayangin buhay mo!

LOVE YOU MS. HAPPY NG LIFE KO

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5954/100720091544.jpg

for pc problems chat or email me - jake_25_herras@yc

ACCOUNT UNDER REVIEW FOR POSTING PICTURES OF A FELLOW MEMBER

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2009, 03:18:05 pm »
One way or another it was bound to end. Look at it this way: you have a chance to make things right with your girlfriend (assuming you're still together) or--if you're not--you've learned a valuable lesson that you'll carry with you all throughout your life.

Just don't make the same mistake twice. As a female friend once told me, "Once is simple foolishness; more than that is deliberately foolishness."

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.