Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ikariam News Flash  (Read 1925 times)

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
Ikariam News Flash
« on: November 28, 2008, 11:58:51 am »
i have posted this message in the SPY alliance page & this will be for the benefit of all other ikariam addicts like me  ;D

i have read from ikariam.wikia.com that there will be new buildings in store for ver 0.3.0

remember the free building space after researching bureaucracy? i think these are the possible additional buildings you can have once ver 0.3.0 rolls out.
= Alchemist - The alchemist tower increases the sulphur production in the city. Further details will be added as soon as Version 0.3.0 is realeased.

= Architect - The Architect's office reduces all marble costs in the city. Further details will be added as soon as Version 0.3.0 is realeased.

= Carpentering, Fireworker, Forester, Glassblowing, Optician, Stonemason, Vineyard, & Winegrower - these doesn't have any description yet.

here's also another very important news update in ikariam.

Dear players,

as promised: Here is part 2 of our preannouncement for version 0.3.0. Today's news is about the changes in the military.

Costs for troop formation and ship construction have been reduced, upkeep is way less than what it used to be. The military advisor has been redesigned.

The most significant change will be in raiding and attacking. There will be no more gold looting any more. The amount of looted resources will not depend on the harbor size of the attacked city, but on the amount of trading ships sent with the attack. Each trading ship will load up 15 resources per minute for 20 minutes. An attacker can now loot every resource which is not protected by a warehouse. As a compensation, you can now build more than one warehouse per city.

The number of available action points for each city has been increased as well. You now have 3 points for each city (instead of 2) and you now get one additional action point for every 4 building levels instead the previous 5 building levels.

As a final step, in order to handle the higher load due to more attacks and bigger armies, a new event handling system has been coded and implemented in this version.

Next week, Part 3 of our news will be announced. That time it will be about the remaining upcoming features for version 0.3.0

Your Ikariam.Com-Team

you can post your thoughts, reactions, comments, reactions or whatever here.

metal forever,
Pantera - SPY Diplomat