Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: P Diddy: "Gas Prices Too High"  (Read 1150 times)

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
P Diddy: "Gas Prices Too High"
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:53:15 pm »
You know what's not cool? Super rich people complaining about how much things cost. "Can you believe the price of Louis Vuitton luggage these days? It's ridiculous. And don't even get me started on how much I have to pay my personal toilet flusher. It's almost enough for me to start cutting back and flushing the toilet myself. Haha. No, not really, I'd never do that. That's the task of people who work." And the king of this sort of jagbaggery is Diddy-iddy-doodle-oodle-daddy. He bitched that the cost of gas was too high to fuel his jet in a private YouTube video while taking a normal plane like everybody else.

He said: “Gas prices are too ****** ******* high. As you know, I do own my own jet and I have been having flying back and forth to LA pursuing my acting career.

“Now, if I’m flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that’s like $200,000 or $250,000 round trip. **** that. I’m back on American Airlines right now, OK.

Laughing into the camera, he said: “Check this out, your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look.

“I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if you could all please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it.

“But right now, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. That’s how high gas prices are ok, so I feel you. Look, I’m at the gate right now.

“This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down.”

As he boards his flight Combs tells the people around him that he is trying to prove he has been forced to “fly commercial”, stating what an unbelievable situation it was before holding up his plane ticket for the camera.

What's even worse, we've heard that the difficult economic climate has forced puff-puff-givey-Diddy to cut way back on bottles of Cristal reserved just for pouring on the floor. Man, that's rough.

P Diddy <----- click to watch video

My boy, ang yabang. My boy!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:56:25 pm by Paprika »
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

manoyihay

• tissue please!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 42
  • With a shirt like this, who needs pants?
Re: P Diddy: "Gas Prices Too High"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:04:59 pm »
grabe talaga sila kung makapag salita kahit sa music videos nila di talaga mawawala ang pera.