Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: About geocities...help pano ba to??  (Read 1249 times)

Ms bubbly

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • hmmm
About geocities...help pano ba to??
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:08:31 pm »
im trying to create a website using page builder in geocities.free website un at upload lang ako ng gusto kong ilagay.the problem is naclose ung account ko bec nagreredirect daw sa ibang page ung ginawa kong site.i emailed geocities to reactivate my account kc di ko din alam bakit nagereredirect.wala naman ako nilalagay na ibang site address.twice na nangyari na naclose ung account at nagemail ako sa geocities.pero ganun pa din.pano kaya gagawin ko para mawala ung redirect page.ni hindi ko alam san ko yun gagalawin???help naman..thanks sa mga magrereply..

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
Re: About geocities...help pano ba to??
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 11:07:23 pm »
Yan din prob ko sa geocities like 2 years ago they deleted my geocities site as well, saying that I was redirecting users to another site I responded by telling them (factually) that I was not, I used a redirect script that redirected user to a page on one of MY sub-directories. They said they needed more info like page names, locations, etc. I gave it to them and have sent about five follow-up emails with NO response whatsoever. Then nag quit na lang ako and switched to much better and user friendly site.. I can't answer your question but I could suggest, have you tried using http://freewebs.com ?

Ms bubbly

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • hmmm
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:29:06 pm »
Yan din prob ko sa geocities like 2 years ago they deleted my geocities site as well, saying that I was redirecting users to another site I responded by telling them (factually) that I was not, I used a redirect script that redirected user to a page on one of MY sub-directories. They said they needed more info like page names, locations, etc. I gave it to them and have sent about five follow-up emails with NO response whatsoever. Then nag quit na lang ako and switched to much better and user friendly site.. I can't answer your question but I could suggest, have you tried using http://freewebs.com ?
thanks leightot...ganun ba..ganun na nga lang siguro gagawin ko.dun sa freewebs naman nagtry ako to register pero pagkakasubmit ko bumabalik lang lagi dun sa register new account kaya di ako makapagregister.anyway try ko na lang uli magregister.thank you ha... :D

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 12:52:02 am »
no problem ^^