Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Trailer - Showing on July 24, 2008  (Read 1158 times)

rioter1013

• Let's get it on!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 11

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor,[3] is an upcoming American film that follows The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor stars Brendan Fraser as explorer Rick O'Connell, along with his son Alex (Luke Ford), wife Evelyn (Maria Bello, taking over the character from Rachel Weisz) and her brother, Jonathan (John Hannah). They must stop the resurrected Qin Emperor (Jet Li), a mummy awoken from a 2,000-year-old curse who threatens to plunge the world into his merciless, unending service.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is directed by Rob Cohen and written by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. Bob Ducsay, Sean Daniel, Stephen Sommers and James Jacks produce the film.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOuFrecJaz8
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 08:03:00 am by rioter1013 »

eyclaurjg

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Raise Hell
bat hindi kasali si rachel weiz sa movie? sino nakakaalam

LordGrim

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Sa mga nabasa ko mas gusto ata ni Rachel Weiz na mag alaga muna ng anak nya rather than go to china and shoot the film kaya wala sya sa movie hopefully ok din tong movie na to kahit wala sya... i hope as good as 1 and 2
<div style="width:220px;"><center><OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" WIDTH="220" HEIGHT="200" id="fpMovie"><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.freepoverty.com/swf/banner2.swf?I

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
fan ako ng 1 and 2 nito eh, kaya definitely papanoorin ko ito  sayasaya:: sayasaya::

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
wala na si Imhotep at Ank-su-namun? hehe.. maganda kung yung 4th movie, sa Benguet naman.. may mummies din dun.. hehe..  ;D

rioter1013

• Let's get it on!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 11
Rachel Weisz Dropped 'Mummy 3' Because of Bad Script, Source Says

It looks like all is not well with Mummy 3. Last April 14, 2007 Erik finally confirmed that Rachel Weisz would not be returning to reprise her role as the plucky librarian/adventurer. So while the official reason provided by Weisz's reps was scheduling conflicts and quality time with her family, sources for IESB .net say the real problem might have been the script. Early reviews of the Mummy script weren't favorable, but now IESB's sources say the script is being re-tooled as a father and son adventure to accommodate Weisz's absence -- which sounds a little too close for comfort to some of the ideas bandying around for the latest Indiana Jones. Now titled Mummy 3: Curse of the Dragon, the film leaves Egypt behind (and Oded Fehr for that matter), and is set in China. The story will have our hero, Rick O'Connell, battling cursed Terra Cotta Warriors. Jet Li is still in talks for the film, but consensus seems to be that his signing is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Weisz had been mentioned as a possible contender for Sin City 2, which according to Rosario Dawson, is shooting this summer. This could lend some weight to the rumor that Weisz is joining Rodrguez's cast and maybe is the source of her "scheduling conflict." Either way, bailing out of Mummy 3 might be the smarter choice, Enough bad word of mouth just might be the final "nail in the sarcophagus" for the franchise. I guess we will have to wait until Summer 2008 to find out.