Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Lozada making an impact in Cebu - a NEGATIVE impact  (Read 4949 times)

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
Lozada making an impact in Cebu - a NEGATIVE impact
« on: March 22, 2008, 04:52:29 pm »
uh oh, it's chocho again!

by now some of you may have an idea of what's coming. get ready for another backlash.

let me start off by saying Lozada deserves the backlash(& more backlash) at his careless comments when he came to Cebu.

how dare you call the much beloved & respected cardinal Vidal the archdiocese of Malacañang!

as absurd & ridiculous as you already are, you boldly announced to the world that he prevented his priests to hold mass for you!

what? your mouth got the better of your brain again? as always!

are you using God to make good of your pitiful campaign in seeking this supposed ever illusive truth?

then you had the balls to call your comment off as a joke? are you insulting the intelligence of the Cebuano people? do you think your sheepish, devious smile(that makes me want to smash the nearest object) can make the people forget & just shrug that comment off?

if so, then you're as stupid & as narrow minded as the people who can't seem to get it in their senses to JUST WAIT when PGMA will officially step down as president.

the "calling it off as a joke" technique is old hat! that's what trapos use as a strategy to do some pathetic damage control to a comment that's not supposed to be said out loud.

i'd like to call it as SMB. STYLE MO BULOK Lozada!

ooops, did i say trapos? trapos as in politicos? does that ring a bell to you Lozada? you know 2010 is fast approaching? you say you're not seeking public office? perhaps your mind might change at the last minute on the last day of filing for candidacy?

you should have realized Lozada that Cebu is one of the places in the Philippines where most people have more common sense compared to some other places.

even the mayor, governor & most leaders of Cebu share my & several other people's opinion on your reckless comment. or in my case your hollow claim of alleged knowledge in the questionable deal between ZTE & our government.

read my lips, all bark, no bite!

the organizers of the said event, the allegedly educated people like some professors who support Lozada's cause, are biased, blinded & short sighted. the same goes for Lozada's supporters.

if otherwise, then let me ask this question. why in world did they throw out a participant of the alleged "forum" with their absurd claim of a slogan "to seek the truth" displayed all over the place?

they claim he was making a scene & his time was up w/c was only 2 minutes. but the participant who's known as "Po", stating that his name is not important simply asked an honest question. the very question i've been asking as well as a good number of Filipinos are asking.

why didn't Lozada take his supposed knowledge of the anomalous transactions with the NBN ZTE & the government to the court?

the crowd then showered Po with jeers. the organizers rushed to the scene & pulled him out. then when he was out of the premises, supporters of the alleged "seeker of truth" punched him in the sides!

now that's what you call open forum! hearing & believing only claims and words as hollow and as dry as an empty well.

seek the truth? what truth? your version of truth?

such ridiculous claims surely would merit more common sense to other people.

the reason why i will never ever believe or even respect(spit!) in Lozada's cause is his fear, outright refusal or whatever reasons he may have by not taking his case to our judicial system.

well i won't make this long here. wait, it's already quite long..

oh well..just sharing my 2 cents worth to let my frustration out of my system.

Baqu3ro

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Lozada making an impact in Cebu - a NEGATIVE impact
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 05:50:14 pm »
 8) i concur  smoking::

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 06:32:16 pm »
uh oh, it's chocho again!

you should have realized Lozada that Cebu is one of the places in the Philippines where most people have more common sense compared to some other places.

Although I respect your opinion about Jun Lozada, I would just like to comment on your statement that Cebu is one of the places in the Philippines where most people have more common sense compared to some other places. I mean, you're generalizing people from other places to have a lesser common sense than cebuano people, what was your basis for this?

I am not in any way defending Jun Lozada or anything, I don't like the way he is visiting school after school and having forums and then supressing someone who has a different opinion than him, it makes him a hypocrite, but generalizing people from other places than Cebu to hava a lesser common sense is really not fair, people everywhere can see that something is wrong with our government, and some people will be willing to believe anyone who will talk about the corruption in the government not really thinking if that person is credible or not at that point in time. For thoses people that believes that person, (not the ones who are paid or enticed to join simply because there are free foods for those who participate), in my opinion believes him/her not because they lack common sense but because they want to cling to something like hope, hope that this person is telling the truth and that through him something good might happen in the government.

As I have said, I respect your opinion and this is just mine. Peace  toast::

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 06:54:19 pm »
sorry for that statement though..

that was too harsh man..

just very frustrated & irritated by Lozada & all his alleged supporters...

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 08:22:00 pm »
would just like to give advance warning for those people who will be replying to this topic. no flaming dito ha.. just give your opinions nalang...
======
by the way, maganda to kung nilagay mo sa ps.net blog. :) anyways, going back to topic, theres nothing wrong kung mag oppose ka sa mga tao. basta ilagay mo lang sa tamang lugar. yun lang ang akin.. i dont know kung ano ang sinasabi niya sa students. sana lang yung mga students will really think. kasi marami sa kanila pwedeng feed lang ng feed ng infos without thinking.. i like what they're doing, being active sa politics. yung tipong may pakialam.

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 09:00:15 pm »
sino kaya nagpopondo sa campus tour niya?? diba sabi niya my death threats daw siya bakit di siya natatakot???
parang wala na ring credibility..  :o

johnjulian

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 10:12:59 pm »
i like your opinion about the matter bro. lotsa and los of people always love to listen when someone came up and then tell something bad about our government and the worst part of it is that they are not even think if everything will also bounce back to the person who are telling the so called truth. If we want to get the real fruit of the issue first we have to do is to THINK AND THINK AND THINK AGAIN. Aba e daig p ni LOzada ang may campus tour a, tapos sasabihinnya may death threat sya. Bro pustahan tyo this coming and very fast approaching election kakandidato nrin yan at for sure marami boboto s kanya. GANUN KASI ANG MAJORITY NG MGA BOTANTENT PINOY S ATIN E. Eto naman si Cory nakikisakay maigi samantalang yung naging problm nila s Luisita e di nila napigilan. They are bunch of hipocrties bro!!!

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 10:44:42 pm »

Jun Lozada, the so called whistleblower has spoken @ the Senate & everything he knows was spilled already there. It was televised over ANC a brach of ABS-CBN who we all know is an anti PGMA network. from start to finish the hearing was covered ( daming pera nang ABS-CBN).
  Lozadas crusade as for seeking the "truth" is quesationable, why??? is he doing this (campus tour) to agitate students to make some noise? all of us already knows the corruption on the government, the anomalies in the ZTN, now its for the proper forum to handle the case. schools, universities, churches, forums are not the proper venue to charge PGMA... its the court. unless they file specific charges then there will be hearings & Jun Lozada can testify there for his so called "truth" to be heard. Amen!

chiffer12

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 11:49:23 pm »
para sa kin matatapos lang usapin na yan kung magsasalita na c neri kung talagang alam ni GMA na my suhulan na nangyari at na2loy pa rin ang kontrata kc its not good na ganung kalaki daw ung kinuhang percentage ng naglakad nyan. wala namang masama kung kumita man ung naglakad nyan kc ang alam ko talagang standard na sa govenrment employee na meron clang percentage kapag meron clang project na gagawin dahil kahit pano eh my experience ako sa mga taong gobyerno na talagang dinadagdagan nila ung price ng item na binibili o ginawa nila.

un nga lang hindi naman cguro ganung kalaki na cnasabi nila na nakuha at ung ibibigay na suhol dapat kay neri na 200M pesos. which neri was sure na sinusuhalan talaga cya para lang ma2loy ang kontrata.

ang mabuti jan tanggalin ang gag order at hayaang magsalita c neri ng matapos na ang usapin at managot na kung cno man ang dapat managot kung my anomalya mang nangyari..

bugoy88

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 07:48:44 am »
how dare you call the much beloved & respected cardinal Vidal the archdiocese of Malacañang! ====>di po ba totoo? para sa akin suntok sa mukha si vidal sa mga sagrado katoliko! Mabuhay ang katotohanan! Mabuhay ang Pilipino! Tama na ang Panloloko!

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 10:08:54 am »
would just like to give advance warning for those people who will be replying to this topic. no flaming dito ha.. just give your opinions nalang...

hehehe you gave me a big smile on this quote...hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

also to clarify my reply to juan pablo, i also said some people only, not all...

unfortunately, those "some" people are the most visible to make a scene in these issues. i know for one fact that there's a good number of sensible people in the Philippines. that's why i said one of the places in the Philippines & not the only place in the Philippines right? i'm not saying that to appease but just to clarify my statement..

what irritates me like a cockroach bite is their involvement or support for the wrong or perhaps short-sighted cuase.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 10:14:59 am »
how dare you call the much beloved & respected cardinal Vidal the archdiocese of Malacañang! ====>di po ba totoo? para sa akin suntok sa mukha si vidal sa mga sagrado katoliko! Mabuhay ang katotohanan! Mabuhay ang Pilipino! Tama na ang Panloloko!

i'm sorry but i have to ask you anthony how can you say "na suntok sa mukha si Vidal sa mga sagrado Katoliko"? there are several solid reasons why Cebuanos love cardinal Vidal. the core of their love & respect for him? integrity.

redreddread2

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 12:47:25 pm »
well said blogger. Lozada's so-called crusade is not for the truth but only for vested interests. His own, Ping's, Jamby's , Loren's, Alan Peter's, Benjamin's, Cory's, Jose and Jose III's and everybody else who's involved or wants to get involved. I feel so sorry for the church for including themselves in this sham. Oh well. I guess nobody really cares for the plight of this country

voyeurman

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 01:27:31 pm »
To those who does not like lozada,

Do you honestly believe that First Gentleman, Abalos and other accused by Lozada did not pad the ZTE bid of $360M? And that there was not any anomalies in that transactions?

And if thats the case, then we really deserve to have GMA as our president!

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 01:39:19 pm »
kudos to cho cho, for standing for his unpopular position regarding lozada...

voyuerman, pre these are allegations at best, to be reasonable, lozada's claims should be first verified in a court of law, where evidence must be presented to support his claims...

as a nation, we cannot just jump into conclusions and assumptions, or else will just be another banana republic, see my point?

it is unpopular, specially here in metro manila for being objective because every time you try to be objective, you'll be branded as a pro-gma, and the sad fact is a lot of people here in our country are still blinded by hate, fueled by a propaganda war against the presidency (mind that i said presidency and not gma), and all democratic institutions of our current system.

it is a sadder fact that while lozada keeps on mudslinging, he's not helping us at all...

my point is that lozada, if he is true, then he'll be already testifying in a court hearing, second, he will not be surrounded by passe politicos or wannabe presidents, third, he should also be explaining regarding the national oligarchs (which in the NBN-ZTE senate hearing, the lopezes' were washed clean),lastly, he should not be afraid... that's where integrity starts man!

also, i have learned that this thing is a quarrel between two world powers, china and the US... i think gma pissed off someone at the whitehouse because of the big contracts for the national infrastracture projects were given to china. and the CIA are using low-level operations to mobilize funds and support our local destabilizers (i.e. CPP-NPA-NDF and other so called cause oriented groups). ZTE is a chinese corp while amsterdam holdings is a US company....

this will boil down eventually to the US interest in the Philippines and their standing as the only global super-power...
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 02:18:05 pm »
voyeurman, bro i'm not saying there's no anomaly in that deal. all i'm saying is, unless Lozada has some prime or even the slightest strand of evidence, then, we'll start talking.

i've also mentioned in my other posts here in Politics, Law & Government that all politicos are corrupt. that includes PGMA, first gent & everyone else.

what i have, still am & will always try to make a point is let's just stop this political bickering & let's just wait when PGMA will step down

and that my friend is less than 2 years.

that point just simply can't get through some people's thick skulls. that's why there's unnecessary disturbance or at worst, chaos.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2008, 03:38:08 pm »
equinexxus is a very good, shining example of the "some" people i'm referring to who have more common sense among others.

one of those people in our country who actually use common sense rather than..well let's just not say it out loud.. ;D

it is unpopular, specially here in metro manila for being objective because every time you try to be objective, you'll be branded as a pro-gma, and the sad fact is a lot of people here in our country are still blinded by hate, fueled by a propaganda war against the presidency (mind that i said presidency and not gma), and all democratic institutions of our current system.

i simply cannot find the logic why if you're not on this side, then you're on the other side. can't there be an in between?

to use the name of one of their glorified movements, the black & white movement to be more specific. why is it painfully limited to if it's not white then it's black & the other way around? can't there be a place for an in between?

it is a sadder fact that while Lozada keeps on mudslinging, he's not helping us at all...

exactly...

Baqu3ro

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2008, 11:06:54 pm »
There hasn't really been a clean government, but it has been a cliche to always go for the lesser evil.
Then again, who is the lesser evil? The poor are still getting poorer and the rich are getting richer... politicos are still in a mad dash for the big bucks and all for the top position. what's new? point is, everyone who has vested interests are jocking for publicity, jumping into the "bandwagon" and forgetting why they were even elected for.  smoking::

carell91

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 01:19:56 am »
voyeurman, bro i'm not saying there's no anomaly in that deal. all i'm saying is, unless Lozada has some prime or even the slightest strand of evidence, then, we'll start talking.

So which is which?! You don't believed Lozada is telling the truth or you believed there is anomaly in ZTN deal? Because you don't make any sense!
You sounded like a stupid baboon!

i've also mentioned in my other posts here in Politics, Law & Government that all politicos are corrupt. that includes PGMA, first gent & everyone else.

what i have, still am & will always try to make a point is let's just stop this political bickering & let's just wait when PGMA will step down
and that my friend is less than 2 years.

I'm don't have Political appellation, I'm just a citizen of this republic who wanted to know the truth?
Although hearing the arguments in the Supreme Court regarding Neri's petition, summarizes the truth for me.

Why can't Neri just answer the question:

Did the President? ask you to approved the deal even though she knew that it was tainted of corruption?Why can't also other people accept that 2 years is too long for a corrupt illegitimate President?!

Nope not FPJ, I voted for Roco. If ever you're asking whom I voted for in the  last presidential election.

that point just simply can't get through some people's thick skulls. that's why there's unnecessary disturbance or at worst, chaos.

And what's your point again?
That because the Highly Cebuano's voted Gloria, the other parts of the Philippines should just let Gloria whose called Evil by one of her cabinet, perceived to be the most corrupt, who lied and cheated then later on said I'm sorry. ( with a very bad acting!)
We should just turn a blind eye, Lozada is not the issue !
The issue is Mrs. Arroyo's Administration, Who cannot seem to hide their blunders and cannot lie pretty well.

Public office is a public trust!
If you cannot defend or justify your actions and must always find cover from executive orders, or letters of the law.

So where's the trust!

Cebuano's nobody's laughing at your thick Visayan accent anymore, so stop feeling inferior!
You don't have to justify yourself, you don't need prove yourself that you're good!
We know, we're all Filipino!

You just have to learn to accept that Tagalog is foundation of our national language and not Visaya!

And that Manila is the capital of the Philippines, and Cebu will never be it's capital.

Wala naman Uma-angkin na, the most corrupt, a lier and a cheater was overwhelmingly voted by the Cebuanos!
And looks like still well loved!

Got your point!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:49:19 pm by carell91 »

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 01:30:33 am »
Politics politics politics just ignored it

tsaka taga manila lang yung mga nag rally at mapatalsik si Gloria. Kung talagang gusto mapatalsik si gloria e dapat every province gumawa ng freedom fighter. Population natin is 80 million tapos yung sa military they are barely 60 thousand kalat pa sa buong Pilinas. So the freedom fighter they can overrun malacayang. Walang mangyayari kung wala tayong ginagawa kundi dada ng dada reklamo ng reklamo blah blah blah.

kung gusto natin pagbabago bakit pinabayaan natin si trillanes

Kahit sino ang piliin natin hindi magiging maayos ang pilipinas period

Lozada has a invested interest

hanggang ngayon Gloria resign e 2 years na lang national election na

tandaan ninyo who can control the military control the nation kahit gaano pa siya ka corrupt Tulad ni Hitler Heil fuhrer

Kapag kinalaban mo ang nakaupo tatawagin kang matapang na tanga
kung wala kang ginagawa tanga ka parin

gusto ng Pilipino ibang tao ang nakikipaglaban sa kanila dahil ayaw natin umako ng responsibilidad sa lipunan

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 01:39:37 am by Idiot »

carell91

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 01:52:57 am »

I guess Pete Lacaba is correct, when he said.

Wag kang makipagtalo sa bobo, baka mapagkamalan kang Bobo!

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 03:52:09 am »
the arroyo administration may have its loopholes but what about lozada ? there he goes around saying the "truth" where in the beginning we have already heard what he knows about the deal(the airings of senate probe of ZTE deal in abs). the "truth" he is peddling in various school has poisoned the minds of various students and youngsters saying that it is now ok to accuse/slander someone without even proper evidence. the "truth" he is saying is the truth  the opposition wants the people to see. why don't we look at the government side or better yet, take it to court where it can be handled accordingly.

unless lozada has something new to dish out or has a mighty papertrail to backup his stories, he is only saying a lot of bull.

pick an evil and live with it till the end.

bugoy88

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 08:49:31 am »
i'm sorry but i have to ask you anthony how can you say "na suntok sa mukha si Vidal sa mga sagrado Katoliko"? there are several solid reasons why Cebuanos love cardinal Vidal. the core of their love & respect for him? integrity.

para cguro sa iilan, sa tulad mo. kung buhay pa si Cardinal Sin (People Power 1) na mahal na mahal namin at nirirespeto ng mga taga Manila, cguro nagiba ang ihip ng hangin. nakuha mo ba ang ibig kong sabihin, chocho_qta .

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 06:21:24 pm »
i thought there's shouldn't be any flaming here? oh well.

carell91, just for your calling me a stupid baboon, get ready for some whooping!

since you seem ignorant enough or just playing stupid, i'll make it clear for your "slow on the uptake" mind.

that's of course if you're blessed with even a drop of common sense that is.

carell91, if natamaan ka sa bato, that confirms you're one of the people i'm saying that do not use common sense.
let me make this as clear as day & if you still don't get it, i don't have any more reason not to call you stupid.

So which is which?! You don't believed Lozada is telling the truth or You believed there is anomaly in ZTN deal? Because you don't make any sense!
You sounded like a stupid baboon!

yes i don't believe a word Lozada is saying unless he goes to court. yes i believe there's an anomaly but we don't have any proof yet. c'mon, even at your low standards you should know that each government deal will give a fair share to the people responsible for the deal.

I'm don't have Political appellation, I'm just a citizen of this republic who wanted to know the truth?

and you have it in you to call me stupid huh? even your English is a mess, man! what's your point here? i'm sure we're all on the same boat, oh wait, maybe you can't understand idioms. what i meant to say is, i'm sure most of us here are not planning to run for public office.

you said you want to know the truth? okay, let's just say you found out the truth. what will you make out of it? prove that PGMA is corrupt? prove that PGMA cheated on the last election? and? what good will that do when she will eventually step down as president? file charges against her? and again, what good does it do to you/me or all the "citizens of this republic"?

Why can't also other people accept that 2 years is too long for a corrupt illegitimate  President?!

2 years for some people is like a blink of an eye. we've all been victims of corruption ever since as far as i can remember. and you think 2 years is a big deal? if so, then you're a cry-baby.

move on boy, get on with your life. earn money, feed your family or yourself & stop griping about something you can only do so  much.

That because the Highly Cebuano's voted Gloria, the other parts of the Philippines should just let Gloria whose called Evil by one of her cabinet, perceived to be the most corrupt, who lied and cheated then later on said I'm sorry. ( with a very bad acting!)

yeah right, highly Cebuanos. but not as true as imperial Manila where people are compelled to go there to process important papers. all taxes have to go Manila & only a measly amount will go back where it came from.

why not just give a percentage for Manila & have the rest go to other provinces & cities, & not just for Cebu? that imperial Manila for you.

and speaking of taxes, perhaps some moron out there might ask what i'm doing for the country? let's just say i'm only paying a very forgettable amount of just over P11,500/month. just for taxes bro. so there. it's not much for an individual to di something for our country right?

it's a very measly amount to give to a corrupt government right? and you see me hate PGMA? you see me grumble on corruption? what have i been saying here? if by any chance you may choose to forget it, let me rephrase it again.

"just shut up, do your job, feed your family, feed yourself buy stuff you want, move on w/ you life & stop griping on things you can only do so much!"

We should just turn a blind eye, Lozada is not the issue!
The issue is Mrs. Arroyo's Administration, Who cannot seem to hide their blunders and cannot lie pretty well.

turn a blind eye on Lozada? unless if you're stupid enough not to realize he's making a mess all over the place. if you're making PGMA's administration as the issue then you're as smart as an empty coconut shell buddy.

Public office is a public trust!
If you cannot defend or justify your actions and must always find cover from executive orders, or letters of the law.

So where's the trust!

you're being idealistic man. we all want that to happen but in reality(if you ever wake up from day dreaing), that will never ever happen whoever the president or public official maybe.

Cebuano's nobody's laughing at your thick Visayan accent anymore, so stop feeling inferior!
You don't have to justify yourself, you don't need prove yourself that you're good!
We know, we're all Filipino!

maybe you don't feel that way bro but Lozada's reckless comments are a testament of how some Manila people think of Cebuanos.

You just have to learn to accept that Tagalog is foundation of our national language and not Visaya!

And that Manila is the capital of the Philippines, and Cebu will never be it's capital.

i cannot remember saying that Visayan be the foundation of our language. if i did, kindly paste it here. i also cannot remember saying Cebu be the capital. if i did, again paste it here.

read my lips boy, Cebu doesn't need to be the capital of the Philippines.

why so defensive?

i'm just saying here it should be equal distribution not just for Cebu but for the entire nation.

Wala naman Uma-angkin na, the most corrupt, a lier and a cheater was overwhelmingly voted by the Cebuanos!
And looks like still well loved!

man, if you could get more stupid, you'd be walking backwards! i never for once said anything about this. and let me spit this to you in your face, PGMA IS NOT THE MOST CORRUPT, THE BIGGEST LIAR OR THE BIGGEST CHEATER!!!

it's the people around her that's giving her have that stereotyped image. maybe there's a good number of gullible people too dim to realize it's the deceit from the opposition.

word of advice, please review your English lessons. the grammatical errors, the incorrect spelling. man, your English teacher ought to be ashamed of you.

and more importantly, please exercise more common sense next time okay?

a baboon might be smarter than you.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 01:02:00 am »
friendly discussion,  ::dontflame

no need to lock the thread right:?  smoking::