Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Glutathione, and Health Products, Orig&Class a shirts  (Read 1049 times)

hush24

• hush baby hush!!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
Glutathione, and Health Products, Orig&Class a shirts
« on: March 06, 2008, 09:53:28 pm »
We sell AIM global products. for health and body conscious peeps.

Alive! Mega Nutrient
contains daily essentials:
29 Vitamins/Mineral?trace Minerals
12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend
18 Amino Acids
14 Super Green Foods/ Spirulina Blend
12 Mushrooms
12 Digestive Enzymes
12 Herbs & specialty Nutrients
10 Essential Fatty Acids

White Mega G-Factor Capsule
Glutathione that is composed of 3 amino acids I-crysteine, I-glutamic acid, and I-glycine. Having L-booster Plus is the addition of more than 10 amino acids. to furthe enhance the effectivity of glutathione in the body. it is considered as food supplement the protect all 100 trillion cells that make a human body. it effectively whitens the skin in a short period of time.

WhiteLight
Sublingual Absorption
Sublingual, meaning literally "under the tongue" refers to a method of administering a substances orally in such a way that the substance are RAPIDLY and MORE EFFECTIVELY ABSORBED as compared to capsules or tablets via the digestive tract.

Liven Coffee
Coffee Arabica is a class of coffee indigenous to Ethiopia. it is also known as the "coffee shrub of arabia", "mountain Coffee", or Arabica Coffee. It is known for producing better coffee than coffea canephora(Robusta). Arabica coffee also contains less caffaine and produces a more distinctive taste tha Robusta. Arabica coffee beans are selected as specialty coffee because of its unique, delicate flavor and aroma.

MyChoco
"enrich your health with a delicious, functional, chocolate fruit replacement beverage that can be benificial for both kids and adults. Fortified with DHA, essential to mental, Visual and neurolical acuities needed for memory. concentration and focus. Embrace your way to a mega-nutrional and fun-drinking habit that support your dietary needs for a stronger body and sharper mind.

PRICES:

ALIVE! Mega Nutrient - Php 1,125 per 30 capsule/small box
White Mega G-Factor Capsule - Php 1,200 per 30 capsule
WhiteLight - Php 1,900 per 50ml net wt.
Liven Coffee - Php 320 per 16 sachet
MyChoco - Php 400 per 20 sachet

for single and bulk order pls. call or text 09172438553 and look for nat-nat
=====================================================

Original and Class "a" shirts "Lacoste, Hollister, Billabong, Victoria Secrets etc..." we accept retail or wholesale orders.

pre-order, meaning by order po siya, you can contact me at 09172438553 and look fo nat-nat.

prices are depends on the product but for single shirts of lacoste and billabong are at low price at 300 (compared to GH and st. francis square @ 400-600) we accept wholesale orders for those na ngbabalak mg negosyo in clothing line.  shempre mas bababa pa yun price na yan.,  :D