Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: should NATO pull off there troops in Afghanistan?  (Read 1790 times)

rayn1984

should NATO pull off there troops in Afghanistan?
« on: December 02, 2007, 08:21:03 pm »
hindi ba tapos na ang regime ng Taliban? Di na sila active. bkit kinakailangan pa mgtagal ng mga NATO troops dun? eventhough ang daming benefits ng nakukuha ng mga Afghan at middle east sa pag sstay ng NATO trrops dun specially humanitarian concern, ang pagiimpollement nila ng democracy sa bansang n ay d pinaghahandaan ng tao at indi tinatangp, ang ngyayari tuloy ngmumuka sila mga conqueror

sa mga mod paki bago ung title to "should NATO pull off their troops in Afghanistan"? hehehehe
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 11:53:32 pm by rayn1984 »

kicakepucake

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
Re: should NATO pull off there troops in Afghanistan?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 04:36:13 am »

dapat lang kasi nakakaawa na yung mga tao doon

albback4u

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 03:01:25 pm »
Well, dapat hindi pa sila mag-pull out. Kasi maski wala na ang taliban rule.  nandiyan pa rin sila sa society nila and they can take over pag-umalis ang NATO troops.  Sa tagal ng rule ng taliban sa afghanistan siguradong marami pa rin silang symphatizers.  Hindi basta basta mawawala yun kailangan mo ng reconstruction ng buong bansa.  Yung ginagawa ng NATO na humanitarian mission is temporary....kailangan diyan mga trade deals with the western world para ma boost ang economy.
Yung Taliban kayang gumising ulit kasi they have the symphathy of the other hard line islamic state and they have the financial ability.  They control the biggest opium and heroin source.

rayn1984

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 11:35:55 pm »
ic pero bakit nila tinitira ang taliban?bcoz of bin Laden? they want to help US to retaliate?
But even upto now , United States has not yet released any strong and valid evidences againts bin Laden!
Chek this out http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html ,even FBI says, "No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11"!
If humanitarian reason nman ,, according to SENLIS council 10%of Canada's motives are non-military.(Canada was well known as the builder and peace keeper of NATO).
Only 14% of aid provided by US was used for economic assistance.
If they want to ensure afghan security, how come the UN reported that more civilians are killed by US/NATO forces than by the Taliban!
Last June 2007, alone, 200 persons civilians died and the rise of violence reach 30%.
whats more NATO is not holding the international law and the Geneva conventions. In fact Canada/NATO is violating the 3rd Geneva convention by transfering prisoners to the Afghan authorities where they may face torture and even execution.

So how come those troops are still there? Do they have enough reason? Or their just repeating what the coaltion did to Iraq; invading Iraq and engageging war witout reason.(or does Bush really have a personal agenda in his past moves?)

khalel101

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 09:00:45 pm »
all i can say about the report is one part conspiracy. i dont know why the FBI didnt directly tag Bin Laden as a mastermind of the 9/11 attack even though there is a video confession of him doing so.
all i can about the attack on afganishtan was to root out the taliban believe to be harboring bin laden. there might be a reason on why it never reach to the media.

you dont have to believe everything you read or heard in the paper or in the media.

rayn1984

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 09:58:29 pm »
all i can say about the report is one part conspiracy. i dont know why the FBI didnt directly tag Bin Laden as a mastermind of the 9/11 attack even though there is a video confession of him doing so.
all i can about the attack on afganishtan was to root out the taliban believe to be harboring bin laden. there might be a reason on why it never reach to the media.

you dont have to believe everything you read or heard in the paper or in the media.

All of us know that.
But if there's really a big evidence, how come even Bush's administration has not come out any hard evidence that will link bin Laden or even al-Queda to the 9/11 incident. Besides that, if bin Laden is the one responsible, then he will admit those allegations. History shows that. He and his al-Queda always admit what they did; they even show us that they feel proud and honored when they admit something.

But on 16th of September 2001,what did bin Laden said in his statement that was broadcast by Qatar's Al Jazeera satellite channel?

He said:"I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation.
God has struck America at its Achilles heel and destroyed its greatest buildings, praise and blessing to Him."

We can just say do not beleive them because their bandits or terrorsit or blahblahblah. But let us put in our heads that they will admit what they did.

History is just repeating what had happend in Iraq. With no hard reason at all of a sudden they just invaded Iraq, captured Saddam, and brainwashed Iraqis.

And now those oil depots are theirs to claim. God bless America.