Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: trillanes' stupid, fruitless tantrum  (Read 13692 times)

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
trillanes' stupid, fruitless tantrum
« on: November 29, 2007, 10:44:11 am »
wow i can't believe no one has made this topic. but anyways..

i just realized that stupid people are not limited to most masa people but even to "educated", "high ranking officers" in our country.

i simply am outraged and distraught why some people still are too stupid to realize that(mr. trillanes, mr. lim, & all the other people simply too stupid to analyze or even read the writing on the wall)

GMA DID NOT STEAL THE PRESIDENCY!! THE TAXPAYERS BROUGHT ERAP DOWN!!!

more importantly WISE VOTERS DID NOT VOTE FOR FPJ!!! as kind as FPJ is as a person, he simply does not qualify being a president!!

what FPJ had was a kind heart but that WILL NOT HELP the country in attracting foreign investors or businesspeople to do business in our country!!!

most taong masa just march in the street to join rallys favoring the opposition's whims when they don't even know the entire story!! they were just shown 1 side of the coin or rather, what they were lead to believe as a matter of fact!!

i have a question to the opposition.

why are you so bent in trying to convince the masa that GMA stole the presidency from erap & she weaseled her way into the 2nd term? are they the one's paying tax?

my take on that question is bec. they want to influence people too stupid to know the entire story!!

why don't you include tax payers? why aren't we convinced in your cause?

to be honest, i did not vote for GMA when the late sen. roco was around & i sure as hell didn't vote for FPJ if i were to choose him over GMA. that doesn't mean i'm a supporter of GMA but what i am all for is to move forward & waste precious time(AND TAXPAYERS MONEY) in going over senseless trials & allegation like this ZTE bullcrap & all other useless hearings or even some brave but stupid coup, revolt attempts bec. whether we like it or not GMA IS HERE TO STAY!!!

SO PUT THAT IN YOUR STINKIN PIPES & SMOKE IT!!!

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 12:42:07 pm by chocho_qta »

Kokoy_Gwapo

Re: trillanes' stupid, fruitless tantrum
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 11:39:18 am »
 ::)  ::)  ::)   smoking::

Kik0y_Dakila

• Malibog man daw at Magaling.. Nakakaraos din..
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • 8s nt d size tht counts.8s d performans tht counts
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:27:39 pm »
very well said!..

toast::

Oguz

• Banned - Terms Violation
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 12:54:33 pm »
trillanes SUX! stupid shitcunt! worst politician ever! and that fuckin stupid bishop with him!
BANNED BY ESPIYA ANTI-BASTOS BOT (ABB)
Programmed to Ban without Mercy by SG

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 01:19:33 pm »
korak.. very well said.. kay trillanes  gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

it ain't over. . .till its over

john

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 01:56:43 pm »
 sabi niya kanina "i call on the people to join this activity.....". ".......its up to the people to respond". Sorry stupid trillanes, nobody responded to your bullshit.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 02:01:06 pm »
spies let's watch our language okies? u know, mods are watching...  ;D

anyways..

i almost forgot bout dem bishops, thanks for reminding..

i was under the impression that the church should not meddle in the affairs of the state?

they can have their say but not interfere or even join in situations like trillanes' tantrum. as far as i know, they're even ordered not to have their say on political matters in their sermons.

i have great respect for church people, priest, bishops whatever but if they think they can play the role as shepherds & gather stupid flocks in their blinded principles then consider my respect for them gone with the wind.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:32:21 pm by chocho_qta »

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 02:47:11 pm »
your right john. this should send a message to trillanes who i'm sure was coaxed by older opposition trapos to throw his trantrum over the nation & be a scapegoat for them.

that message also goes to the opposition. hear this. GMA can, will & have kicked & spat at your hairy, rotting, saggy arses over & over & over & over again!!! gun:: gun:: gun::

GMA now has 3 coup attempts, 3 so called impeachment cases. so with that said, those who still oppose GMA, do you want to shame yourselves, waste people's time & money, & add another stat for her?

f i were you, why not cooperate & let this country move forward for once in your stinkin lives!!

FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES!!!

that is f you really care about the country & the people who voted for your sorry souls!!

i'd also like to give credit to our countrymen who showed some sound judgement by not supporting trillanes' call for support. that fortunately fell on deaf ears.  bnana bnana bnana

trillanes said that if someone lost today, it's the taong bayan. damn right stupid prick!! we lost bec. of YOU!!!

gun:: gun:: gun::
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:14:32 pm by chocho_qta »

capt.butiknot

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
  • aaaaawwwwwwooooooooooo......
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 03:06:46 pm »
youre exactly right... and they are just putting our country in bad situation and not for good.. that sux coz hes a highly ranked official that should be thinking whats good for our beloved country philippines... hopes its over til i get there..
  b*; sayasaya::   MAGKAISA

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 03:41:44 pm »
i also have a message for that lim army guy. you have shamed the name of the chinese community.

so with that said,

D SI BO TIAW KOI LA!!! CHIAK DI!!!

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 03:52:07 pm »
i say that our media, kapamilya, kapuso whatever are very irresponsible & very inconsiderate.

i understand that they're simply doing their jobs but do they have to corner the negotiator(i forgot the name of that police officer who tried to enter the hotel but was stopped by crybaby trillanes' goats)?  ???

to pester with him questions even the negotiator's trying to find some answers? ???

i take my hat off to him for keeping his cool & composure despite the immense pressure. if he runs for a post whether senator or whatever, he may have my vote.  ;D

& do they have to stomp on manila peninsula's exquisite sofas just like trash?

for me, they deserve to be in jail even for one night & not just handcuffed for a wink. they earned it! for not heeding the request to get their arses out of the hotel & head for the hills!  :'(

they even had the balls to showoff that they're handcuffed! are they trying to tell us this is how freedom of press is in our country? that's bullcrap if you ask me! gun:: gun:: gun::

so is that professional newsreporting for you? go figure.

::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:15:43 pm by chocho_qta »

angeldust

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 04:37:31 pm »
Hey, cho cho_qta -- I agree with you 100%! Hahaha, wala pala bayag trillanes, lim, et al! natear gas lang suko na. Wala kasi dumating support dahil bistado na sila. Pagmalaki pa bumoto sa kanya, eh mukhang natauhan na rin ang mga iyon. Pagpahingain na rin iyung 2 matanda -- guingona & labayen. Kala mo mga santo eh wala din naman nagawa mga ito ng nakaposisiyon sa gobyerno at simbahan (labayen). at ngumangalngal pa si Bibeth -- susme, mukhang comedy talaga yung taping na iyon. Ikulong nga mga iyan at nababaliw! Di rin po ako maka-gma. Tulad mo gusto ko rin makitang umabante tayo.

force-x

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 06:15:25 pm »
i like sen.trillanes and his being idealism.

kasi si trillanes ayaw bigyan ng freedom na umattend sa senado although he is a senator yun lang naman ang gusto nya eh para mag karoon ng boses ang masa at hindi one sided lang ang decision ni arroyo

hindi nyo ba maintindihan yon MGA TATANGA TANGA KASI KAYO!!!  MGA BOBO!!!

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 06:25:50 pm »
bro, ikaw yata ang BOBO!!!

san ka ba galing? nagkulong sa sarili mo sa cueba???

arrestado si trillanes dahil sa kanyang OAKWOOD mutiny!!!

baka sa pagkabobo mo d mo pa rin yun ma-intindihan???

dapat na nga talga tayo magscreening ng mga members natin dito.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 06:29:19 pm by chocho_qta »

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 06:30:19 pm »
boses ng masa... sa unang hirit ka na  laffman::

seriously... di dapat sa ganyang paraan. kagaya ng sabi ng iba, malamang tumaas na naman ang dollar. matatakot ang investors dahil may unrest sa ating politika. pati na rin tourism apektado, imagine 2nd hotel na yan na pinasok ni Trillanes. and sa pagiging boses ng masa, marami na tayo dyan sa senado. nandyan si Escudero, Cayetano and majority ng senado natin ngayon opposition na. Tantrums lang ang ginawa nya. para syang batang inagawan ng lolipop kaya nag-iingay. buti na lang di ko binoto. at isa syang tunay na sundalo, sugod muna, bahala na later sa consequences.

super sentai addict

• Takeru-Michael Joe
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • go on!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 06:33:00 pm »
tyak sa nangyari aalis ang mga foreign businessmen sa bansa thus hihina ang economy natin

pangit na image na nman ang makikita sa atin ng ibang bansa dahil sa nangyari

lalo lang maghihirap ang pinas dahil sa ginawa nila..

hayz trillanes senador ka pa naman...

>:( >:(

PS3 fanboy

Ghost_Retired

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 06:49:24 pm »
phill fun country  laffman::
and fun army  laffman:: over 300 for 30  laffman::

geshpenst

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 07:16:20 pm »
guys, look at this hypothetically:

kung pinasara ang mga forums(ex. espiya) like ang pagshutdown sa voltes v, at restricted ang travel out of the country due to various reasons, like money, procedures, etc; anong gagawin mo? EH DI MAGREREKLAMO.

look at our situation today:  nandyan ang mga foreign investors para pagtrabahuhan natin, pwede tayong mamuhay sa ibang bansa, at madaling itago ang mga bagay-bagay sa mga masa. ANONG PAKIALAM NATIN SA MGA LINTIK NA NAGRARALLY NA YAN! NABUBUHAY TAYO NG TAHIMIK!  evil::

scientific fact: organisms try to resist change and retain homeostasis for as long as they can. in short, hanggang hindi gipit, hindi magbabago. toast::

philippines today is very much different than in 1986. before we have to shed the ingrained culture of baranggay to mix up as one people. ngayon pinoys are all over the world(pwede nang tumakas mula sa magulong lugar na ito), the baranggay culture is still prevalent: pamilya ko, baranggay ko, akin to! leche kayong lahat sa labas nito. bakit tayo magka-care sa iba, di naman natin ka-group ito. gun::

that's why i consider trillanes to be stupid, he reached a high rank but he doesn't see these things. smoking:: kung sa tingin niya makagagawa siya ng people power(i don't consider edsa 2 and 3 to be people power), nahihibang na siya. why change when you can be stagnant forever? tsaka hindi ba niya nararamdaman? RAMDAM KO ANG ASENSO!  bnana

psrulez::

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 07:41:53 pm »
tyak sa nangyari aalis ang mga foreign businessmen sa bansa thus hihina ang economy natin

pangit na image na nman ang makikita sa atin ng ibang bansa dahil sa nangyari

lalo lang maghihirap ang pinas dahil sa ginawa nila..

hayz trillanes senador ka pa naman...

>:( >:(

yan talaga ang tingin ko n gustong mangyari ni trillanes.. para pag humina at bumagsak ang pinas magka2roon ng dahilan ang mga tao n patalsikin si gloria at dun n sila kikilos para sa maling coup de etat.. un ang tingin koh

it ain't over. . .till its over

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 07:45:39 pm »
 [/quote]

yan talaga ang tingin ko n gustong mangyari ni trillanes.. para pag humina at bumagsak ang pinas magka2roon ng dahilan ang mga tao n patalsikin si gloria at dun n sila kikilos para sa maling coup de etat.. un ang tingin koh

[/quote]

se7en, i couldn't have said it better myself...damn straight bro!!  toast:: toast:: toast::

sayasaya::

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 07:49:46 pm »
masasabi ko lang wala sa aus si trillanes haha! ininjan siya ng mga inaasahan niyang taong tutulong sa kanya! Sayang ung manila penisula binaboy niya! gun:: gun::

bRaKKuS

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 08:48:40 pm »
isang malaking palakpak sa yo TS. tama nga, sino ba naman papalit natin sa nakaupo ngayon? si Binay? Trillanes? Escudero? ang mahirap sa ibang tao, walang sense of satisfaction. ang mga taong ganyan ang nagpapabagsak sa ekonomiya natin. dapat sa mga ganyan e pugutan na lang ng ulo. sayang mga utak nila, di nila ginagamit sa magandang pamamaraan.

hhh

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 08:57:52 pm »
Trillianes and Lim are hypocrites. they say they are doing this rally for the people and the masses to show the oppresion and pangbrabraso GMA did to them yet they were they the ones who stormed into Manila Pen broke windows with m16 assualt rifles at the middle of lunchtime and took over Manila Pen. YOu talk about change and peace, sila naman nangugulo sa mga kumakain ng lunch sa Manila Pen. He thanked the media for staying with them in the hotel to show support but clearly they barred the media men from going out. They locked the door in the front entrance and the employees exit. And whose the woman who said "this is the one of the best things that ever happened to the Phil". What hypocrites. You say one thing yet you do the other. Stocks have gone down again.

hhh

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 09:06:33 pm »
Pero I applaud yung police and military aids natin, they took quick action. The looked very well trained and serious about bringing Trillianes down. Ewan ko ba kung nabakla cla Trillianes at biglang nagpa presscon agad. E a few minutes ago sbi ng lawyer nya we will fight to the end. they all look stupid on camera saying those things. Napakadrama talaga na mga politicians tsaka it goes to show crab mentality in the PHil politics. dapat constructive criticisms lang and lets make our country better not by doing rallies but trying to reslove issues inhouse and make compromises. Para sila mga bata and hindi educated. I'm not a GMA fan but she is doing a good job. PEso is at 42 - $1 from 65 - 1$ years ago. Stocks are doing well and medyo nabawasan na yung mga di nagbabayad ng tax. Where on our way already to being respectable. But some punk had to destroy our image again as a country and were back to square one again rebuilding our image. 

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:05 pm »
bro,
pasintabi lang...yung mga foreign businessman na iyan ay di naman nagpapasuweldo ng dollar sa mga nagtatrabaho sa mga Pilipino dito sa atin, ang alam ko karamihan sa OFW ang nagbibigay ng raw dollars sa ating bansa...ang problema kasi ating mga pinoy kong minsan e yung pagbili ng hindi sariling atin...nakapatonize tayo sa mga imported, oo aaminin ko maganda halos lahat ng imported pero hindi ko doon makita ang pagka-mamamayan ng isang tao...nawawala ang patriotism natin sa mga maliliit na bagay na pede nating e-contribute sa ating bansa, dapat talaga nakasandal tayo sa isa't isa, mga tunay na Pilipino na nagnanais na makatulong sa mga Pilipino na hindi naman aabusihin ang mga tumutulong sa kanila,yun bang tutulungan din nila ang kanilang
sarili...yun bang "bibigyan kita ng pamingwit at pain ikaw na ang manghuli ng isda" may mga Pilipino parin namang ganon mag-isip...eto nga pala yung clippings doon sa binanggit ko sa mga OFW natin...RP government is expecting full-year OFW remittance figure to top US$10 billion accoding to the Inquirer. www.inq7money.net
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END