Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: trillanes' stupid, fruitless tantrum  (Read 4145 times)

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
trillanes' stupid, fruitless tantrum
« on: November 29, 2007, 10:33:14 am »
wow i can't believe no one has made this topic. but anyways..

i just realized that stupid people are not limited to most masa people but even to "educated", "high ranking officers" in our country.

i simply am outraged and distraught why some people still are too stupid to realize that(mr. trillanes, mr. lim, & all the other people simply too stupid to know the writing on the wall)

GMA DID NOT STEAL THE PRESIDENCY!! THE TAXPAYERS BROUGHT ERAP DOWN!!!

more importantly WISE VOTERS DID NOT VOTE FOR FPJ!!! as kind as FPJ is a person, he simply does not qualify being a president!!

what FPJ had was a kind heart but that WILL NOT HELP the country in attracting foreign investors or businesspeople to do business in our country!!!

most taong masa just march in the street to join rallys favoring the opposition's whims when they don't even know the entire story!! they were just shown 1 side of the coin or rather, what they were lead to believe as a matter of fact!!

i have a question to the opposition.

why are you so bent in trying to convince the masa that GMA stole the presidency from erap & she weaseled her way into the 2nd term? are they the one's paying tax?

my take on that question is bec. they want to influence people too stupid to know the entire story!!

why don't you include tax payers? why aren't we convinced in your cause?

to be honest, i did not vote for GMA when the late sen. roco was around & i sure as hell didn't vote for FPJ if i were to choose him over GMA. that doesn't mean i'm a supporter of GMA but what i am all for is to move forward & waste precious time(AND TAXPAYERS MONEY) in going over senseless trials & allegation like this ZTE bullcrap & all other useless hearings or even some brave but stupid coup, revolt attempts bec. whether we like it or not GMA IS HERE TO STAY!!!

SO PUT THAT IN YOUR STINKIN PIPES & SMOKE IT!!!

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
Re: trillanes' stupid, fruitless tantrum
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 11:19:58 am »
mods, pls delete this entry...as i was posting, i kept getting connections problems error message...sorry...thanks!

talimusak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 01:16:59 pm »
>>>WISE VOTERS DID NOT VOTE FOR FPJ! ???

EH PARA SAN PA'T MAY GARCI? =]

MisterBig

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
  • MisterBig
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 04:12:05 pm »
"I don't feel like talking right now . .. "

Ito ang sinabi ni Thrill yanes sa isang nag iinterview reporter sa bus papuntang bicutan.

May tantrums na . .. wala pang bayag!

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 08:21:36 pm »

WISE VOTERS DID NOT VOTE FOR FPJ!!! as kind as FPJ is a person, he simply does not qualify being a president!!

what FPJ had was a kind heart but that WILL NOT HELP the country in attracting foreign investors or businesspeople to do business in our country!!!

nakuha mo.. nakakaawa nga eh.. nanahimik ang tao pero anong ginawa ginulo at pinilit ipasok sa magulong mundo ng politika..

it ain't over. . .till its over

BosoKing

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 08:27:16 pm »
Akala nya kase sa sarili nya may power sya tulad ni Honasan... Eh kung si Honasan nga na ang dami daming influence before ndi umubra lahat ng coup attempt, sya pa kaya??? Sus pumasok na talaga hangin at topak sa ulo ni Trillanes.

Sinira lang nila Manila Pen!!!! Leche sila san ngayon kmi mag dinner ng mga dates ko? hahaha  laffman:: laffman::

khalel101

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 05:08:39 pm »
i just would like to comment on chocho's post regarding the presidency.

your story is one sided too. you ask why are people bent on pressing that GMA stole the presidency from estrada because she did. in the very start when GMA run for presidency along side estrada but thought that she couldnt win she step down to vice and won. then 2 years later she became the president. next, who do you think started the contribersy on the Jose Pedal account? Why did Javit Singson just come out in the open and told all the people against the illegal operation the BOTH shared? the very reason why our economy didnt prosper then was that the elite businessmen and the catholic church didnt like estrada. businessmen dont like him because he dont have any education and the catholic church didnt like him because of his affairs. not a good image for a president.

GMA got the backing of the businessmen and the church so thats why people power materialized. you wonder "how about the people who march and join the people power?" well, believe it or not. if you gonna ask why they join i can safely say almost half of them will tell you they got PAID for joining. the very people who voted ERAP in office are the people who marched in EDSA.

GMA did STOLE the presidency and in order to stay that way and avoid another poeple power. all top generals when they retire are in office and those who are still in the service well guess how much are their benifits and pay?

on the topic: trillanes is stupid. he walked out and threatened the military to come and give them all they got but in the end he chickened out. he dont have to influence to make some change, he is just a mere leutenant and was a pawn before he became a senator.

flushfire

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 283
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 01:10:38 am »
at least kumilos sya, unlike some people here trying to defend this and that, saying this and that pero ano, hanggang forum lang naman. wala rin naman nagagawang tulong sa totoo lang. at least sa ginawa nya medyo meron ding tutubuan ng konting kaba. di ko sya sinusuportahan o anu man, pero yung nasira dahil sa ginawa nya ano, building lang naman yon. mas gugustuhin ba ng iba sa inyo kung nagtanim na lang sila ng sangkatutak na bomba sa kung saan saang publikong lugar at pinasabog at libo libo ang namatay saka nag threaten na uulitin kung hindi bababa si gloria? at least pag ganon ginawa nila hindi na fruitless yon, sa dami ng mamamatay mababawasan ang populasyon ng pilipinas.

MisterBig

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
  • MisterBig
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 05:04:17 am »
I don't like Gloria . . .  pero kung si Trillanes ang isa sa magiging bigatin ng bansa . . .

HUWAG NA LANG!!!!

Hambog na . . .  Duwag pa!!!!!!!!

soultaker

• spyware ako!! :P
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • Yo!!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 06:27:32 am »
i just would like to comment on chocho's post regarding the presidency.

your story is one sided too. you ask why are people bent on pressing that GMA stole the presidency from estrada because she did. in the very start when GMA run for presidency along side estrada but thought that she couldnt win she step down to vice and won. then 2 years later she became the president. next, who do you think started the contribersy on the Jose Pedal account? Why did Javit Singson just come out in the open and told all the people against the illegal operation the BOTH shared? the very reason why our economy didnt prosper then was that the elite businessmen and the catholic church didnt like estrada. businessmen dont like him because he dont have any education and the catholic church didnt like him because of his affairs. not a good image for a president.

GMA got the backing of the businessmen and the church so thats why people power materialized. you wonder "how about the people who march and join the people power?" well, believe it or not. if you gonna ask why they join i can safely say almost half of them will tell you they got PAID for joining. the very people who voted ERAP in office are the people who marched in EDSA.

GMA did STOLE the presidency and in order to stay that way and avoid another poeple power. all top generals when they retire are in office and those who are still in the service well guess how much are their benifits and pay?

on the topic: trillanes is stupid. he walked out and threatened the military to come and give them all they got but in the end he chickened out. he dont have to influence to make some change, he is just a mere leutenant and was a pawn before he became a senator.

mga tol,quit this argument, khit sino sa inyo endi nyo ky i- prove mga sinasabi nyo, lhat ng nkita nyo nbasa nyo sa plagay nyo ba totoo lahat or completo story to? bkit di kyo mag focus kung ano ung nakahain na.
basta ako kay SD pdin heheheheh pis!!! laffman::

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 07:26:17 am »
para wala ng away kung snong presidente.. ako n lang tatakbo..  laffman::

touchdown06

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 08:31:01 am »
sa latest na nangyari, ito lang masasabi ko: kulang pa ang pwersa!!

voyeurman

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 02:26:10 pm »
chocho

It sad to hear you say that GMA didnt steal the presidency. How could you be so forgetful?

What do you think of the Garci tape??? Do you think a president talking to the comelec high ranking officials during the counting of ballot period and asking for a lead of 1 million votes amount to nothing? And at the end, GMA only won by a million votes over FPJ was just mere coincidence??

I could refute every points you made but then again, whats the point?
If one cannot simply analyze this simple logic, then no point of explaining further coz he wont comprehend the more complex issues anyway.

I have always heard people argued, "whom would you rather replace her? FPJ?". Once a president GOT CAUGHT fixing votes, he/she would be in no position to run the country effectively. I would rather have a janitor run the country.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 03:21:46 pm »
i have made a reply on this very same concern that i am one sided on GMA but guys, i am not pro GMA, i'm pro-philippines.

the way i see it, you simply don't like GMA as much as i don't like the opposition.

i may have the incorrect info on how she became president but nobody can deny the fact that without the people who marched for her during edsa 2, she wouldn't be president.

puera nalang sa attempt ni trillanes who may be disillusioned that he could easily call on people to support his crazy stunts.

i give credit to those who didn't show up for him. that's a good sign some people have common sense.

she has hello garci & all other blunders but can you tell me a politico who hasn't got any dirt on his/her shirt?

again in case some people are still under the impression that i'm pro GMA, I'M NOT. I AM PRO PHILIPPINES.

but whether we love or hate GMA, she's here to stay & as citizens for our country, we just simply have to support her.

davemust83

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 07:20:42 am »
"Once a president GOT CAUGHT fixing votes, he/she would be in no position to run the country effectively. I would rather have a janitor run the country."

fallacy. hasty generalization.
 One could do what is deemed bad to do one of which is the greater good. and gma has been a decent president (not pro but compared to the past presidents, jesus.)

there will be consequences for such an act like what is happening now, but she still is giving fruitful results for the country.

take control of a hotel and deem it for the betterment of the country on the day of your trial. yeah thats supposed to help our country and attract investments LOL.
"Don't Worry, Be Happy."

william69

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 01:46:20 pm »
did GMA cheat? yes, but who is not cheating?  FPJ supporters in their bailiwicks did cheat for FPJ, did'nt they? Of course it's not an excuse, so to those who want to oust GMA, just go ahead if all of you feel that she must go, just like what we did when we toppled Marcos and Estrada. Marcos and Estrada did not fire on us, that's why they got toppled,  GMA surely will (unless the military/police refuses, and even if they do refuse one must not look highly of them i think, having fired on unarmed, hapless peasants in January 1987, less than a year after they refused to fire at the crowd at EDSA.....hmmmmmmmm............. shades of class bias?????)  I did not say this to put fear into anyone, but rather to make it clear that fighting for change is a serious matter, involving active political intervention from the people, having serious consequences, for one must ready to die for it. One certainly cannot make a revolution  by broadcasting a manifesto or calling press conference and then surrendering to the military at the first instance. Any self-respecting rebel or revolutionary will have none of that for sure (Want to know how funny it is? Just imagine if Bonifacio suddenly surrendered to Spanish authorities after tearing down his cedula, unbelievable d ba? But wait, Aguinaldo did sign with the americans after he was captured.Anong faction nga ba ng mga Katipuneros ang supporters ni Aguinaldo? Ah yes, Magdalo ) This is the reality of political power.  Anyone who dared defied the state knows this, and we who opposed both Marcos and Estrada were lucky not to be fired upon, but that is not to say that we are thankful to both of them.One can fault GMA for cheating, anti-democratic sentiments, corruption etc..... but no one  can fault GMA for learning the lessons of history. Those who oppose her must learn their lessons and learn from their mistakes if they want to succeed in toppling her.  History proved that the nobleness of cause is not a guarantee of success and  GMA, an avid fan of neoliberal capitalism, knows the Maoist dictum by heart: "Political power comes out from the barrel of a gun." The principle applies regardless of government you have, Marcos, Estrada, GMA, etc.... Also,  don't delude yourselves so much with the democratic brouhhaha over elections, for the absence of any viable choice already deny  us of any chance of real democracy working here. Choosing between GMA and opposition is no different from choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I just hope that the anti-democratic sentiments of those in power(in power, meaning GMA, military, the church, elites, powerful media institutions, GMA allies, and opposition)will not reach us here in espiya.net, just like what happened in boybastos.com

puretuts

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 01:58:01 pm »

-=Kurabo=-

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 02:25:25 pm »

nyaahaha.. magandang porma yan para sa munti  laffman::

voyeurman

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 05:04:47 pm »
" "Once a president GOT CAUGHT fixing votes, he/she would be in no position to run the country effectively. I would rather have a janitor run the country."

"fallacy. hasty generalization.
 One could do what is deemed bad to do one of which is the greater good. and gma has been a decent president (not pro but compared to the past presidents, jesus.)

"there will be consequences for such an act like what is happening now, but she still is giving fruitful results for the country.

"take control of a hotel and deem it for the betterment of the country on the day of your trial. yeah thats supposed to help our country and attract investments LOL."

a.) Fallacy? Hasty generalization? Its NOT.

Firstly, because she GOT CAUGHT (mind you, the difference of having caught and hearsay is very different), she has to bribe the congress so that she wont be impeached. In which already she did. Where is she gonna get the money to bribe most of them? Bigger allocation of pork barrel than the usual, which came from government funds in which we have to pay for thru higher taxation in the future.

Worst part is, it wont end there. Now, these congressmen have the upper hand than the president coz they have the power to blackmail her every year. The threat of another impeachment yearly will be there til 2010. Now she has put herself in the position where she has no choice but to oblige to every favors these congressmen asked from her. So all she will do and has been doing as president til 2010 would be to find ways how not to get impeached. In short, she will be pre-occupied for the rest of her term focusing on how not to get booted off as president.

Secondly, since she has to bribe a lot of people so that she wont get impeached and also since she knows how to "handle" this situation already, its only natural for her to think "hey what about me? what do I get out of this? This is not fair?..." Hence the ZTE Scandal. The ZTE contract is worth US$360M. The actual cost (from a reliable source) is roughly only US$80M. And yes, the De Venecia's group is also overpriced by 100%. Now lets say their cut is only US$200M which is equivalent to roughly P10Billion pesos! Thats why they willing to offer Neri P200M pesos! And mind you again, ZTE scandal is the only project that got exposed so far. What about others?

b.) but she still is giving fruitful results for the country??

We are still afloat because of only two factors. Overseas workers and call centers. Both of which are not because of her but because we can speak english better than other third world countries. As luck would have it and as a natural consequence, we benefited from it. This competitive edge we got wont last long coz other third world countries are catching up with their english courses.
Please dont be hasty to give credit when its not due.

c.) "take control of a hotel and deem it for the betterment of the country on the day of your trial. yeah thats supposed to help our country and attract investments LOL."

Well, I also think what Trillanes did was stupid. Another "EDSA like revolt" will only happen if he got cooperation from the military. Obviously that didnt happen. But I wont put the guy down that much coz at least he has the guts to stand up for what is right and what is the only course left since the congress has already been bought. Most of us dont and just look the other way.

force-x

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 06:22:56 pm »
our government is good against rebels but not in graft & corruptions. kayang harangin ang bala pero ang suhol hindi tsk tsk nakakahiya laffman::

nakasuka talaga buti na lang may nag rereklamo at nag bubulgar ng kabulukan gaya ni sen.trillanes
ituloy ang laban sa pakikibaka para sa kinabukasan

force-x

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 06:32:29 pm »
SEN TRILLANES FOR 2010 PRESIDENT!!!

rayn1984

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 09:50:49 pm »
" "Once a president GOT CAUGHT fixing votes, he/she would be in no position to run the country effectively. I would rather have a janitor run the country."

"fallacy. hasty generalization.

"there will be consequences for such an act like what is happening now, but she still is giving fruitful results for the country.

"take control of a hotel and deem it for the betterment of the country on the day of your trial. yeah thats supposed to help our country and attract investments LOL."

a.) Fallacy? Hasty generalization? Its NOT.

Firstly, because she GOT CAUGHT (mind you, the difference of having caught and hearsay is very different), she has to bribe the congress so that she wont be impeached. In which already she did. Where is she gonna get the money to bribe most of them? Bigger allocation of pork barrel than the usual, which came from government funds in which we have to pay for thru higher taxation in the future.

Worst part is, it wont end there. Now, these congressmen have the upper hand than the president coz they have the power to blackmail her every year. The threat of another impeachment yearly will be there til 2010. Now she has put herself in the position where she has no choice but to oblige to every favors these congressmen asked from her. So all she will do and has been doing as president til 2010 would be to find ways how not to get impeached. In short, she will be pre-occupied for the rest of her term focusing on how not to get booted off as president.

Secondly, since she has to bribe a lot of people so that she wont get impeached and also since she knows how to "handle" this situation already, its only natural for her to think "hey what about me? what do I get out of this? This is not fair?..." Hence the ZTE Scandal. The ZTE contract is worth US$360M. The actual cost (from a reliable source) is roughly only US$80M. And yes, the De Venecia's group is also overpriced by 100%. Now lets say their cut is only US$200M which is equivalent to roughly P10Billion pesos! Thats why they willing to offer Neri P200M pesos! And mind you again, ZTE scandal is the only project that got exposed so far. What about others?

b.) but she still is giving fruitful results for the country??

We are still afloat because of only two factors. Overseas workers and call centers. Both of which are not because of her but because we can speak english better than other third world countries. As luck would have it and as a natural consequence, we benefited from it. This competitive edge we got wont last long coz other third world countries are catching up with their english courses.
Please dont be hasty to give credit when its not due.

c.) "take control of a hotel and deem it for the betterment of the country on the day of your trial. yeah thats supposed to help our country and attract investments LOL."

Well, I also think what Trillanes did was stupid. Another "EDSA like revolt" will only happen if he got cooperation from the military. Obviously that didnt happen. But I wont put the guy down that much coz at least he has the guts to stand up for what is right and what is the only course left since the congress has already been bought. Most of us dont and just look the other way.

nice ,, somehow i agree