Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: mga "quotables" ng nanay ng mga sikat  (Read 1164 times)

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
mga "quotables" ng nanay ng mga sikat
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:45:50 pm »
Mga Say Ng Nanay Ng Mga Sikat

PAUL REVERE'S MOTHER:
"I don't care where you think you have to go, young man. Midnight is past your curfew!"

MONA LISA'S MOTHER:
"After all that money your father and I spent on braces, Mona, that's the biggest smile you can give us?"

HUMPTY DUMPTY'S MOTHER:
"Humpty, I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times not to sit on that wall. But would you listen to me? Noooo!"

COLUMBUS' MOTHER:
"I don't care what you've discovered, Christopher. You still could have written!"

MICHELANGELO'S MOTHER:
"Mike, can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?"

ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S MOTHER:
"Again with the stovepipe hat, Abe? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"

MARY'S MOTHER:
"I'm not upset that your lamb followed you to school, Mary, but I would like to know how he got a better grade than you."

BATMAN'S MOTHER:
"It's a nice car, Bruce, but do you realize how much the insurance is going to be?"

GOLDILOCKS' MOTHER:
"I've got a bill here for a busted chair from the Bear family. You know anything about this, Goldie?"

ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER:
"But, Albert, it's your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something...?"

JONAH'S MOTHER:
"That's a nice story, but now tell me where you've really been for the last three days."

SUPERMAN'S MOTHER:
"Clark, your father and I have discussed it, and we've decided you can have your own telephone line. Now will you quit spending so much time in all those phone booths?"

THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER:
"Of course I'm proud that you invented the electric light bulb, Thomas. Now turn off that light and get to bed!"

KRIS AQUINO'S MOTHER (CORAZON AQUINO):
"For somebody so intelligent, bakit pagdating sa lalaki nakapakaboba mo?!"
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako