Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pardon or Jail?  (Read 3073 times)

espiya123

• psp adeek!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Pardon or Jail?
« on: October 24, 2007, 11:45:15 am »
mahirap sabihin na kapag binigyan ng pardon si Erap walang hustisya sa ating bansa. para sa akin, sapat na ang anim na taong pagkakakulong ni Erap sa Tanay. bagama't maraming nagsasabi na ang pagkakakulong niya ay isang VIP treatment na maituturing. sa aking palagay, tama lamang na bigyan ng magandang kulungan ang isang taong nagkamali man o nagkasala man sa kanyang tungkulin ay dapat na irespeto. bakit? una: dating mayor, senator, bise, at minsang naging pangulo. ikalawa: kapag sa munti mo nilagay si Erap, maraming tao ang aalma at makwekwestyon ang palasyo. ikatlo: kung sa munti man, maaaring patayin si Erap sa loob at magdulot pa ito ng isa na namang rebolusyon ng taong bayan. ibinibigay lamang ang pardon kung kailangan ito. kapangyarihan ito ng pangulo na hindi maaaring kwestyunin nino man, ito'y ayon sa constitusyon. ang isang taong mahina na at natanda na ay dapat lamang na bigyan ng pardon. hindi pa ba sapat na inagaw ni pandak ang posisyon may anim na taon na ang nakararaan? marahil tama na ito upang kalimutan ang sigalot sa pamahalaan. pagod na ang taong bayan! palayain ang dating Pangulong Joseph Ejercito Estrada.

psrulez:: psrulez:: psrulez::
kapag tinira mo ko, humanda ka na!

Kulangotnipatrick

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
Re: Pardon or Jail?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 01:02:46 pm »
kill!

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:08:18 pm »
i really cannot understand why people still contnue to support erap when in fact he stole money from the people. i mean, let's face it, whoever it is in position can & will steal the people's money. no point trying to deny erap stole the people's money. yes i can go as far as saying that GMA is stealing people's money but i would say that GMA is the least evil among all the pigs in the government.

i take it back, maybe it would be more precise to call it TAXPAYER'S MONEY instead of people's money. most if not all of those who keep supporting or defending erap are NOT paying taxes.

erap deserves to be in jail period. no pardon or whatever. he may have been the president but that does NOT mean he can avail special priviliges like house arrest. if we can grant him other VIP treatments, why not do it with all the other prisoners?

erap deserves to be in jail first, it will show to the world that our justice systems works regardless of who committed the crime. on that note, more investors will be inticed to do business in our country therefore mean more jobs to the people!

and the second reason is that erap was too stupid to cover his own tracks & got a bit too selfish for his own good.

i would also like to point out some questions to your comments.

you said malacañang will be questioned if erap will be imprisoned in munti? why? just bec erap was a mayor, senator, VP & pres, will that grant him to be treated like a VIP?

oh so, you're saying that if the rich, powerful government officials are imprisoned, they should have comfortable beds & TV in their cells while those poor convicts will rot & cramp together like sardines in one cell & it eat crap?

with all due respect bro, but those people who will question or complain if erap will be imprisoned in munti don't know crap from crap! fyi, that's the decision of the judiciary body like the supreme court, not malacañang.

then you said that if erap will be killed in munti there will be a revolution? why? is it malacañang's fault he was in jail in the first place? he deserves to be in jail like all the other convicted criminals!

they don't have any right to hold a revolution just bec. erap was killed in prison where he deserves! the justice system will do it's work for that & not a revolution. doing that will only make the philippines look barbaric & that will turn off prospect investors that will help people earn money by giving jobs!

GMA's admin will look stupid if she will grant pardon to erap. they even look like crap contemplating a pardon for erap in the first place! the least that she can do is at least put erap in prison with old convicts where it might be safe to surmise that nothing will happen to him.

you said GMA stole erap's presidency?? were you living under a rock?! ERAP STOLE TAXPAYER'S MONEY!!! taxpayers got fedup & stood up for what was right! the right way by marcing in rallys & not through bloody revolutions! that's being barbaric & primitive!

that's the problem with the taong masa. they are stupid enough to believe to the deceit of the opposition.

let's face it, whoever is in power will always steal money. you want GMA to step down, okay if that happens, can you be sure the next president will save the philippines?

i would even support a bill that will ONLY allow the taxpayers to vote by showing their ITR's. why? it's already tried & tested over the years that most voters don't know how to choose. i'm sorry to be blunt but i believe that with that bill, it may give the philippines a chance to move forward.

they would say, won't that violate the laws of democracy? my reply for that is only the opposition or any greedy politico will use that defense so that people gullible enough will fall for that crap but i think that i'm not the only one who feels that only taxpayers can vote is a wise move to make.

you also need to be more specific when you say that pagod an ang taong bayan & palayain si erap? i'm sure there are some taong bayan including yours truly, who are tired of people telling everyone to let a convict go free & to topple GMA.

let me make this clear that i'm no supporter of GMA. i have to be honest that i cast my vote to the late sen. roco to be the next president but when it came to choose between GMA & FPJ? that's an understatement. i mean, any sensible person would simply look at the initials & know which person is a better fit for the presidency.

bottomline here is that we want the country to move forward. but how the hell can we move forward when there are some people who will take the deceit of the opposition to topple the current admin & replace a new one!

for christ's sake we've been trying to topple any president who came to power since former pres marcos got ousted!

in fairness to GMA, she's been doing to her best to improve the country. for those who think more than speak more, you may see that she's able to maintain a stable economy, the value of our peso is steadily improving & more jobs have been given to more people through call centers, improving(take note that i didn't say good) infrastructure. that's saying something despite the fact that other pigs are trying to push their selfish agenda & wreak havoc in the country!

that pandak is doing her best & stupid(or playing stupid) people refuse to look at the hard facts. they instead choose to look at her shortcomings! what do they expect GMA to be perfect? c'mon, that's asking for too much. she's only human that's doing her job & not God.

i encourage people to be more sensible, think more, speak less & look at the whole picture.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 06:27:43 pm by chocho_qta »

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 08:17:53 pm »
@chocho_qta, your time writing that long essay is appreciated.. we share the same thoughts..  pokepoint::  ;D

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 09:13:51 pm »
thanks for pokepoint master dave!!  laffman:: laffman::

anyways ur very much welcome for post..just glad to share some thoughts to PS..

mabuhay ang tagay!! este espiya!! toast::   

laffman:: laffman::

psrulez:: psrulez:: psrulez::

pinoyaggie

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 12:31:59 am »
For me, no pardon for Erap. If GMA is going to give him pardon, she should pardon those poor Filipinos in jail right now for petty crimes. Erap was convicted with plunder, a capital offense which used to be punishable by death. But GMA is smart enough and she anticipated the conviction so she abolished the death penalty before Erap was convicted ( pleasing both the Catholic church and Erap's camp). Six years in house arrest is enough? Are you kidding me? You call that punishment? Where he stays in his mansion complete with luxurious ammenities and some passes to visit his mother to cook her with her favorite food, to visit his mom for her birthday and in the hospital. He's the only prisoner I know that could do that.

And the worst thing is, he's asking the President for pardon but still don't want to admit his wrong doing. Come on, it's like saying I am sorry please forgive me but I didn't do it. Why are you asking for forgiveness if you are innocent?

People are saying we should forgive Erap because GMA is worst in terms of corruption. Why forgive Erap? Why not go after GMA also? She's not going to be president forever, she cannot hide behind that curtain of power called the presidency. If you have enough evidences, have great lawyers, and sincere patriotic (non-power hungry) political figures, then pursue GMA in legal and constitutional means and not by reckless violent revolution. It will only do more harm to the country if a violent revolution happens.

Just to sum up, It's time for Filipinos to stand up and say enough is enough against all corrupt politicians. Erap is a good example of how justice should be. All are equal and without discrimination between rich/powerful and the common masses.   

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 12:55:31 am »
one more thing, he's asking for pardon from GMA.. only a president can give him pardon, but he still doesn't recognize GMA as a legit president..  ::)

josneo7

• The ONE -> josneo7
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 01:31:16 am »
dapat bigyan ng pardon si erap. makakatulong ito para
magkaroon ng unity ang filipino lalo na ung mga pilipino
kapanalig ni erap.

"What if tommorrow the war is over, isn't that worth fighting for, isn't that worth dying for"

oponco

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 10:12:29 am »
napardon na nga. dapat kulong muna.magtake advantage na naman yang erap na yan sa mga mahihirap. gagamitin na naman niya yan. hehe si erap ay mayaman, bkit naman siya tinutulungan ng mga mahihirap, kasi akala nila na may pagasa pa sila sa buhay? di naman tama ang umasa sa iba ah. dapat sa sariling kayod. kasalanan ba natin na marami silang anak na wala naman silang ipakain?

dirty sanchez

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 10:22:48 am »
palagay ko kaya to ginarant ng pardon is because GMA can relate. mas grabe pa nga ginawa niya kay Erap e. tsaka baka natatakot din sya mas lumala pa & magkasunod-sunod mga protesta sa kanya. sa lahat ng bagay sana dito sya di nagpapressure. dapat kinulong sya habambuhay, at di rin sa resthouse. wala tlagang hustisya dito. palibhasa popular lang sa tao ang involved ganun-ganun nalang. e paano na matatakot ang mga future politicians yan? b*; b*; gun:: gun::

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 06:21:36 pm »
i got really pissed off when i learned last night that erap was granted pardon. i can now say that GMA is very selfish. she wants her cake & eat it too. i'm sure there are some perks behind this pardon.

GMA etong sayo!!!

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::
erap etong sayo!!!

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::
mga trapo at baboy so government, etong sa inyo!!!

espiya123

• psp adeek!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 10:22:25 pm »
i really cannot understand why people still contnue to support erap when in fact he stole money from the people. i mean, let's face it, whoever it is in position can & will steal the people's money. no point trying to deny erap stole the people's money. yes i can go as far as saying that GMA is stealing people's money but i would say that GMA is the least evil among all the pigs in the government.

i take it back, maybe it would be more precise to call it TAXPAYER'S MONEY instead of people's money. most if not all of those who keep supporting or defending erap are NOT paying taxes.

erap deserves to be in jail period. no pardon or whatever. he may have been the president but that does NOT mean he can avail special priviliges like house arrest. if we can grant him other VIP treatments, why not do it with all the other prisoners?

erap deserves to be in jail first, it will show to the world that our justice systems works regardless of who committed the crime. on that note, more investors will be inticed to do business in our country therefore mean more jobs to the people!

and the second reason is that erap was too stupid to cover his own tracks & got a bit too selfish for his own good.

i would also like to point out some questions to your comments.

you said malacañang will be questioned if erap will be imprisoned in munti? why? just bec erap was a mayor, senator, VP & pres, will that grant him to be treated like a VIP?

oh so, you're saying that if the rich, powerful government officials are imprisoned, they should have comfortable beds & TV in their cells while those poor convicts will rot & cramp together like sardines in one cell & it eat crap?

with all due respect bro, but those people who will question or complain if erap will be imprisoned in munti don't know crap from crap! fyi, that's the decision of the judiciary body like the supreme court, not malacañang.

then you said that if erap will be killed in munti there will be a revolution? why? is it malacañang's fault he was in jail in the first place? he deserves to be in jail like all the other convicted criminals!

they don't have any right to hold a revolution just bec. erap was killed in prison where he deserves! the justice system will do it's work for that & not a revolution. doing that will only make the philippines look barbaric & that will turn off prospect investors that will help people earn money by giving jobs!

GMA's admin will look stupid if she will grant pardon to erap. they even look like crap contemplating a pardon for erap in the first place! the least that she can do is at least put erap in prison with old convicts where it might be safe to surmise that nothing will happen to him.

you said GMA stole erap's presidency?? were you living under a rock?! ERAP STOLE TAXPAYER'S MONEY!!! taxpayers got fedup & stood up for what was right! the right way by marcing in rallys & not through bloody revolutions! that's being barbaric & primitive!

that's the problem with the taong masa. they are stupid enough to believe to the deceit of the opposition.

let's face it, whoever is in power will always steal money. you want GMA to step down, okay if that happens, can you be sure the next president will save the philippines?

i would even support a bill that will ONLY allow the taxpayers to vote by showing their ITR's. why? it's already tried & tested over the years that most voters don't know how to choose. i'm sorry to be blunt but i believe that with that bill, it may give the philippines a chance to move forward.

they would say, won't that violate the laws of democracy? my reply for that is only the opposition or any greedy politico will use that defense so that people gullible enough will fall for that crap but i think that i'm not the only one who feels that only taxpayers can vote is a wise move to make.

you also need to be more specific when you say that pagod an ang taong bayan & palayain si erap? i'm sure there are some taong bayan including yours truly, who are tired of people telling everyone to let a convict go free & to topple GMA.

let me make this clear that i'm no supporter of GMA. i have to be honest that i cast my vote to the late sen. roco to be the next president but when it came to choose between GMA & FPJ? that's an understatement. i mean, any sensible person would simply look at the initials & know which person is a better fit for the presidency.

bottomline here is that we want the country to move forward. but how the hell can we move forward when there are some people who will take the deceit of the opposition to topple the current admin & replace a new one!

for christ's sake we've been trying to topple any president who came to power since former pres marcos got ousted!

in fairness to GMA, she's been doing to her best to improve the country. for those who think more than speak more, you may see that she's able to maintain a stable economy, the value of our peso is steadily improving & more jobs have been given to more people through call centers, improving(take note that i didn't say good) infrastructure. that's saying something despite the fact that other pigs are trying to push their selfish agenda & wreak havoc in the country!

that pandak is doing her best & stupid(or playing stupid) people refuse to look at the hard facts. they instead choose to look at her shortcomings! what do they expect GMA to be perfect? c'mon, that's asking for too much. she's only human that's doing her job & not God.

i encourage people to be more sensible, think more, speak less & look at the whole picture.

alam mo, pagdating sa pulitika, sila2 lang ngkakaintndhan jan. ndi mo alam kungcnu tlga kakampi mo. pati ndi mo maccc c GMA kung bakit niya binigyan ng exec. clemency c erap. bkt nga naman? tulong sa ekonomiya, dag2 sa ganda points ng administrasyon, pati sa maikling panahon, makabawi man lang c GMA sa mga kasalanan nya sa taong bayan.

ung cnasabi mo na napa2nayan na nagnakaw nga ng kaban ng bayan c erap noon ay mali. paano mong masasabi na kaban ng bayan ang pera ng jueteng?? ang isyu ng SSS/GSIS. paanong masasabi na kumuha c erap ng pera sa SSS/GSIS at ngkaroon ng share sa isang kompanya?? na ang trabaho naman tlga ng SSS/GSIS ay mag-invest ng pera. oo nga't un ang jurisprudence kay erap pero ndi parin natin mssabi na tama ang hatol na un. tao lang din ang mga ponente.

ang pgbbgay ng exec. clemency kay erap ay pursuant ng section 19 art.VII of 1987 constitution.
Except in cases of impeachment, or as otherwise provided in this Constitution, the President may grant reprieves, commutations, and pardons, and remit fines and forfeitures, after conviction by final judgment.

He shall also have the power to grant amnesty with the concurrence of a majority of all the Members of the Congress.

ito ay ayon sa saligang batas at walang cnuman ang maaaring makapigil d2. ito ay batas ng tao at ndi kylangan ng salitang "God" dito. "we are government of laws and not of men"

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 10:41:29 pm by espiya123 »
kapag tinira mo ko, humanda ka na!

pinoyaggie

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 11:49:28 pm »
one more thing, he's asking for pardon from GMA.. only a president can give him pardon, but he still doesn't recognize GMA as a legit president..  ::)

Sapul na sapul mo, iyan din ang sabi ng brother ko kanina pagkagaling ko sa trabaho.  pokepoint::

cebu-future

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 03:27:39 am »
This country SUCKS!!!

Para sa mga nakaupo dyan sa gobyerno lalo na ang mga korakot! gun:: tissueplease:: gun::

Van Wilder

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • MVP
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 06:14:17 am »
Kung totoo nga na may Diyos sana kuhanin mo na si Erap at lahat ng tiwaling pulitiko!! gun:: gun::

joeyances

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 09:36:47 pm »
balik sana si erap sa kulungan at isama na si GMA...
alam nyo kaka lunkot nga e, ang dami nakakulong na kasing edad o mas matanda pa kay erap sa bilibid... nag hihintay ng pardon ni GMA.

sabihin na natin na naawa si GMA dahil ang ang nanay ni erap ay nag aagaw buhay..
pano nman itong mga matanda na naka kulong na kelangan na nila ng aruga ng knilang pamilya.
buti nga si erap mayaman e.

iba pa sa atin hindi pa naniniwala na guilty si erap samantala sa matitibay na ebedensya. khit sabihin nila na sinakripisyo si erap para maging ligitimate si GMA sa presidente noon 2001-2004. ang mali lng tlga bkit si GMA ang naging vice president noon, sana iba na lng dba.

sana ibalik si erap sa kulungan at sana sa bilibid na. para unti unti in na ang mga politikong kurakot
what do you think