Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: What is your liability?  (Read 3146 times)

Hodahel

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
What is your liability?
« on: September 27, 2007, 01:58:58 am »
mga ka spy ask ko lng po..

liable ba ang isang lalaki sa baby if nakabuntis ka sa labas?

Pwede mo ba indi i-acknowledge ang baby..or indi ka pperma sa birth certificate?

Salamas po..

...it's very unfortunate for some to have a BIG BUTT attached to a SMALL BRAIN...

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
Re: What is your liability?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 02:08:53 am »
kung minor yung nabuntis mo, pwede kang kasuhan ng corruption of minor, statutory rape.

kung sa paggamit naman ng apelyido, pwedeng di gamitin ng bata yung apelyido mo. ang gagamitin ng bata eh yung middle name ng nanay nya.

kung sa sustento naman, ang alam ko pwede ka nyang hingan ng sustento para sa bata

Hodahel

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 02:21:24 am »
unless..kelangan nila iprove na anak mo nga..

...it's very unfortunate for some to have a BIG BUTT attached to a SMALL BRAIN...

Popoyyy

• Inappropriate for Children
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Shadow owes its birth to light.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 01:29:03 pm »
Kailangan mong i recognize yung bata para magamit  nung bata ang surname mo tol.

magiging liable ka lng sa asawa mo (hindi sa GF) kung makakabuntis ka sa labas at dapat ibinahay mo yung babae na nabuntis mo o under scandalous circumstances  yung pagsasama nyo.

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 02:42:51 pm »
Married guy nakabuntis ng ibang girl:

If the girl is a minor- He may be liable for Simple Seduction under Art. 339 RPC and NOT Corruption of Minors. If the minor is below 12 years old, its already statutory rape regardless of any consent.

If the girl is of legal age:

a) consensual - none

b) with deceit - Simple Seduction (In case the girl is a widow and of good reputation) under Art. 339 RPC.

In addition, the married guy may be liable for Concubinage if the three circumstances under Art. 334 RPC are present, to wit:

a) keeping a mistress in the conjugal dwelling
b) shall have sexual intercourse under scandalous circumstances with a woman who is not his wife
c) cohabit with her in any other place.

Common to the aforementioned, is the civil liability of the married guy against the offended party/parties.

Bachelor nakabuntis ng isang girl:

If the girl is a minor - Simple Seduction plus Civil liability.

If the girl is of legal age - No criminal liability if its consensual.

Regarding recognition and support of the child, the putative father is liable for support of the child unless he files a petition to impugn the legitimacy of the child.

During the Birth of the child, the putative father has the discretion either to affix his signature on the birth certificate or not (Signifying recognition of the child). The mother, ascendants or the medical attendant has no right to fill the name of the father on his behalf in case the latter refuses to do so.

In case of illegimate children, they had the right to use the surname of the mother. HOwever, if the father acknowledges the child by express recognition(his signature on the birth certificate), or by photos/letters acknowledging the child as his, the child may use the surname of the father under the REVILLA LAW (without prejudice for the latter to file a petition impugning the legitimacy of the former.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 03:39:36 pm by waldner »

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.

Hodahel

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 03:16:23 am »
ayan..maliwanag po..

BTW: ilang taon na na consider na MINOR yung babae?

greenguy

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 06:23:27 am »
ayan..maliwanag po..

BTW: ilang taon na na consider na MINOR yung babae?

pare pag below 18

boogieman

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 12:28:28 am »
provided na of legal age ang mother nung bata, ala kang legal liabilities kung hindi depende yun kung magsasampa sya ng kaso kasi in reality hindi yan pinapansin ng mga prosecutors.Kung kakasuhan ka, tignan mo na lang yung mga nasa taas papasok at papasok ka dun sa mga crimes na yun.

sa baby, support lang ang liability mo dun at yun ay kung magfifile sya sa court pero ayusin mo na rin para alang problema at hindi sumakit ang ulo mo. Lalo na pag nalaman ng family mo yan.

sa use of surname refer to the revilla law kung saan acknowledgement pa rin ng father ang kailangan bago magamit ang apelyido mo. Kung duda ka sa bata iimpugn mo ung fi;liation sa kanya, yun ay kung duda ka lang.

if you can settle everything out of court, better less hassles at expenses pa sya. wala pa yung stress at embarassment na kasama ng isang full blown litigation   

pinoyaggie

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 12:56:33 am »
mga ka spy ask ko lng po..

liable ba ang isang lalaki sa baby if nakabuntis ka sa labas?

Pwede mo ba indi i-acknowledge ang baby..or indi ka pperma sa birth certificate?

Salamas po..

What kind of question is this? Definitely you are liable. If you are the father you have to support the child. The mother can even sue you for child support. Pwedeng hindi i-acknowledge? DNA test lang wala kang lusot, kahit di ka pumirma sa birth certificate once the court proved you are the father you have no choice. So payo ko lang sa mga co-spies, if you don't want to have a baby then use protection. I hate deadbeat Dad's (yung mga tumatakbo sa responsibilidad bilang ama).   

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 09:50:08 pm »
Married guy nakabuntis ng ibang girl:

If the girl is a minor- He may be liable for Simple Seduction under Art. 339 RPC and NOT Corruption of Minors. If the minor is below 12 years old, its already statutory rape regardless of any consent.

If the girl is of legal age:

a) consensual - none

b) with deceit - Simple Seduction (In case the girl is a widow and of good reputation) under Art. 339 RPC.

In addition, the married guy may be liable for Concubinage if the three circumstances under Art. 334 RPC are present, to wit:

a) keeping a mistress in the conjugal dwelling
b) shall have sexual intercourse under scandalous circumstances with a woman who is not his wife
c) cohabit with her in any other place.

Common to the aforementioned, is the civil liability of the married guy against the offended party/parties.

Bachelor nakabuntis ng isang girl:

If the girl is a minor - Simple Seduction plus Civil liability.

If the girl is of legal age - No criminal liability if its consensual.

Regarding recognition and support of the child, the putative father is liable for support of the child unless he files a petition to impugn the legitimacy of the child.

During the Birth of the child, the putative father has the discretion either to affix his signature on the birth certificate or not (Signifying recognition of the child). The mother, ascendants or the medical attendant has no right to fill the name of the father on his behalf in case the latter refuses to do so.

In case of illegimate children, they had the right to use the surname of the mother. HOwever, if the father acknowledges the child by express recognition(his signature on the birth certificate), or by photos/letters acknowledging the child as his, the child may use the surname of the father under the REVILLA LAW (without prejudice for the latter to file a petition impugning the legitimacy of the former.)

This explanation is already quite exhaustive. Just look into this. With regards to support, I'd like to point out that unless it is certain, by filiation, that you are indeed the father of the child, then that would be the only time that you are bound to support the same. If this is not proven by filiation, then no support is needed (The way to prove filiation of illegitimate children is provided for in Art. 175, with reference to Art. 172 of the Family Code).

Hodahel

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 11:38:33 pm »

What kind of question is this? Definitely you are liable. If you are the father you have to support the child. The mother can even sue you for child support. Pwedeng hindi i-acknowledge? DNA test lang wala kang lusot, kahit di ka pumirma sa birth certificate once the court proved you are the father you have no choice. So payo ko lang sa mga co-spies, if you don't want to have a baby then use protection. I hate deadbeat Dad's (yung mga tumatakbo sa responsibilidad bilang ama).   
[/quote]

what if the girl insist she is safe (di sya fertile)..gusto mo gumamit ng protection BUT she insisted not to kasi nga safe sya..but nabuntis at pinapaako sayo?

pinoyaggie

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 12:41:47 am »

what if the girl insist she is safe (di sya fertile)..gusto mo gumamit ng protection BUT she insisted not to kasi nga safe sya..but nabuntis at pinapaako sayo?

[/quote]

It's your fault then because you believed her. And you still had sex with her. And then nabuntis at pinapaako sayo? Eh kung sayo talaga yung bata then provide for the child and be the best father you can be. But still kahit na she insisted that she's not ovulating or not fertile (baog) you should tell her that it's for the protection of you both (not only protection for unplanned pregnancy but also from STDs). I mean sinong magsasabi na hey baog ako let's have sex I am a sure bet no liabilities? Paano ka makakakuha ng bf/gf or future husband/wife kung sasabihin mo ito? Ofcourse matuturn off ka dahil it means wala kayong future. Napansin ko lang sa Culture ng Pilipino, there is an impression that the guy has an option na huwag akuin ang anak kahit no doubt na kaniya ito. Sus, matakot kayo sa karma sa ganyan. Marami diyan, and also abroad din na di kinilala yung anak tapos nung lumaki na yung bata, naging successful biglang all of a sudden yung tatay nagpakita. A great example is Dennis Rodman and Shaquille O'neal. You want to make sure 100% the kid is not yours? DON'T HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX, OR DON'T HAVE SEX AT ALL with the person you think you don't want to be the mother/father of your child. 

Hodahel

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 10:11:53 pm »
Well said.. psrulez::