Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Jurisprudence kay ERAP?  (Read 3344 times)

espiya123

• psp adeek!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Jurisprudence kay ERAP?
« on: September 09, 2007, 06:49:19 am »
ano kaya ang hatol sa kaso ng pangulong Erap Estrada bukas?

NOT GUILTY!
kapag tinira mo ko, humanda ka na!

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Jurisprudence kay ERAP?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:14:43 pm »
Bro sa Sept 12 (Wednesday) pa magre-release ng decision ang division ni Justice Peralta regarding Erap's plunder case. Haha.  laffman::

Anyways, guilty or not guilty, I think one or all of the justices in that decision are going to get assassinated.  gun::

espiya123

• psp adeek!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 06:12:21 am »
gawa na hatol ng (sept.10) sa sept.12 lang ibaba.

anu ba un??
kapag tinira mo ko, humanda ka na!

vingo

• Bulok na spy
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 08:13:38 am »
mga spies ganito lng mngyayari po dyan, ano man ang hatol eh me magwewelga pren pra salungatin ung hatol at khit ano ang hatol eh me aangal hnggang madala n yan s supreme court psrulez::
i'm here to read posts and posts my own posts

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 11:16:41 am »
naguluhan naman ako sa title..."Jurisprudence"...it means the study/philosophy of the law...i guess the word has been misused as court decision...but putting that aside...it has been a long-gone conclusion that Estrada is guilty. It's just a matter of when it will be official. I know, everyone is innocent until proven guilty...but in this case most of us know and feel that he is guilty.  toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 11:42:27 am »
he is guilty of plunder.. no doubt about that.. his mansions, his gambling videos.. that's enough evidence..

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 03:42:12 pm »
i agree, he is guilty, because if some1 states that he is not, then no1 should be guilty of anything... tangapin ang katotohanan, nahuli sya at hindi sya nkalusot, un lng un, ganito tlaga justice system sa atin, so no more bitter remarks. let's move on, tama na ung isyu jan kay erap, yumaman na cla, tyo nman magpayaman di ba?

peace out!
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 08:52:46 pm »
Let's just hope wether the decision is guilty or not, hindi sana magkagulo dito sa bansa natin. Marami against Erap but madami din supporters si Erap. Either way there will be a protest sigurado.

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 10:03:01 pm »
not guilty sakin..

bago pumasok sa politics si erap talang mayaman na sya..

pero napansin nyo dun sa impeachment,planado lahat ng  kalaban un..may pa walkout walk out pa para matapos na ang usapan..hnd pa nga nakakapagbigay ng ebdensya ang depensa..un mga tao naman utouto sumama sa pp2.. laffman::

agentorange1980

• "Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -5
  • "ITADAKIMASTA!!!"
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 10:58:55 pm »
tignan natin yabang nya na sa munti daw sya at lang pardon. gnyan din kayabang yan dti na okay na sa kanya kulungan at sa huli nag palipat sa rest house dhil hirp daw sya. He must not be pardon but serve his term dhil me ksalana sya. The same with the husband of GMA makulong din

chavit

• rai gad la....
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • kulaos makaret, kulaos maanyag
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 02:12:54 am »

<<====tingnan mo pare ganito tuloy nangyari sa yo   smoking::
umaboso ka kasi sa kapangyarihan mo eh...akala mo kasi lahat eh kaya mo..hindi ka yata natuto sa kumpare mong si FPJ na: "Kapag Puno Na Ang Salop"  laffman:: laffman:: laffman::
sige magpa bilibid ka! o kaya sa abuyog, leyte ka na lang kaya ayon pa kay Pres. Chief Legal Counsel Sergio Apostol...maganda dun! gagawin kang eco-tourism spot!   laffman::

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 04:48:47 pm »
gawa na hatol ng (sept.10) sa sept.12 lang ibaba.

anu ba un??

What I meant was the judgment of the Sandiganbayan Special Division will be handed down on the 12th. There was nothing in my previous post that the ponente of the decision hasn't written the ponencia yet. That was a 300+ page decision (however, only the last 2 pages of the same had the dispositive portion, the binding part of the decision) and by God there is no way that the ponente hasn't finished the said decision days before the release of the same. That's just impractical. Anyways, regarding Erap, he should be a man and serve his term in Bilibid and not in a posh rest house in Tanay.

boogieman

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 12:17:23 am »
nakakalito naman itong title ng thread, jurisprudence kasi in legal parlance it refers to final decisions by the court that are being regarded to be part of the laws of the land.....pero as expected, yung pardon na binabalak ibigay kay erap isang malinaw na pagpapakita ng elitist justice sa pilipinas. 

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 09:52:18 pm »
nakakalito naman itong title ng thread, jurisprudence kasi in legal parlance it refers to final decisions by the court that are being regarded to be part of the laws of the land.....pero as expected, yung pardon na binabalak ibigay kay erap isang malinaw na pagpapakita ng elitist justice sa pilipinas. 

Tama ung defninition ni boogieman ng jurisprudence. Erap's verdict is not final and executory yet, therefore, this isn't jurisprudence but a mere decision of the Sandiganbayan, a special trial court.

kykers

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • " walang babaeng panget sa titing galet "
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 12:53:19 am »
I also agree that the title jurisprudence refers to decisions of the SC that becomes a part of the law of the land but sometimes that jurisprudence are not followed with some cases of same facts and circumstances. the SC sometimes changed their minds and break the principle of Stare Decisis
isang antas ng pagiisip na mas mataas kaysa pangkaraniwan, di makasarili kundi para sa mas nakararami

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 01:33:06 pm »
I also agree that the title jurisprudence refers to decisions of the SC that becomes a part of the law of the land but sometimes that jurisprudence are not followed with some cases of same facts and circumstances. the SC sometimes changed their minds and break the principle of Stare Decisis

OT: Stare decisis is only broken if there is a very good reason to do so i.e. when there is a gap between the two decisions and what was decided before is already inapplicable in the present time.  toast::