Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: VHB Sheree had a sex tape; says Gian is better than Onemig  (Read 9566 times)

GanabY

• CHIQ HUNTER
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 908
VHB Sheree had a sex tape; says Gian is better than Onemig
« on: July 17, 2007, 08:58:55 pm »
Sheree had a sex tape; says Gian better than Onemig
Article posted April 25, 2007 - 02:47 PM

"Have you ever slept with anyone famous?" Mo Twister asked his celebrity guest Sheree in the "Forbidden Questions" segment of his radio show Good Times earlier today, April 25. The Skin City star scored 27 out of 40.

Sheree answered, "Yes, one lang. I only had one boyfriend." The Viva Hot Babe was referring to ex-boyfriend Onemig Bondoc.

Mo and his co-hosts, Mojo Jojo and Maui Taylor, said they think Sheree is lying.

In another question, Mo asked Sheree if she is really going out with Philippine Idol runner-up and SOP mainstay Gian Magdangal.

"Yeah, we're going out," confirmed Sheree.

Mo proceeded to tell the sexy star that a caller revealed that Gian only has a three-inch "wang" (a term they use to describe a man's private part).

"No, that's a lie!" Sheree said.

Mo argued that if Sheree knew the size of Gian's "wang" then she must be lying when she said that she had only slept with one famous person.

"Fine, three!" Sheree conceded.

Sheree named Onemig as one of the famous people she'd slept with, but refused to give the two other names. She also refused to confirm whether she had sexual relations with Gian or not.

"Who's better in bed, Onemig or Gian?" probed Mo further.

Sheree signaled the number two, referring to Gian.

Sheree agreed to make out with fellow Viva Hot Babe Maui, but tapped out when asked to show her "puppies" (her boobs) to the hosts. Here are Sheree's answers to the other questions:

Plastic surgery. Mo asked Sheree whom she thought had plastic surgery done, but hasn't admitted to it yet. "I don't know, but I think she admitted it already... Claudine Barretto?her boobs. I just heard so I can't tell if it's true or not. I really like her a lot [though]," answered Sheree.

Closet Queen. She said, "He's my crush though, Paolo Ballesteros. Actually, I can't tell [if a person is gay or not], but someone told me [that he is]."

Dislikes working with. "Aubrey Miles," she said bluntly. The two have a long-standing tiff, which was caused by Sheree's revelation on The Buzz years ago that Aubrey already has a kid.

E-mail Addresses. Sheree gave the following e-mail addresses to the following people: Aubrey ("bigliar@yahoo.com"), Gian ("yummy@yahoo.com"), and Onemig ("playboy@yahoo.com").

Hot Babe she dislikes. "Before, Jen Rosendahl. It's because before, she's too young and immature. Now, she's more mature," said Sheree.

Girl Crush. Sheree answered Maui Taylor and Jennifer Lee.

ABS-CBN or GMA-7? "I like them both... [But I watch] GMA-7," she says.

Spit or swallow? "Swallow."

Sex Tape. "Yeah, I erased it already. [We used a] video camera," she revealed. She said she did the video with her ex-boyfriend.

Non-Human. Sheree admitted that she has a vibrator. She said, "I have the Purple Rabbit. It's Asia [Agcaoili] who taught me [what kind to buy]."

Favorite position. "Me on top," she revealed.

Craziest place. "In the car. The car was running," answered Sheree when asked what's the craziest place she's done it in. - Philippine Entertainment Portal

Credit goes to the original owners of the  images herein posted.
======================================================

PLAY ARCADE GAMES @ http://pulot.net/arcade.php/

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: VHB Sheree had a sex tape; says Gian is better than Onemig
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:00 pm »
i love the ramblings of a FAME STARVED "celebrity"  laffman::

"MONGOL No. 2 Eraser", for those who saw Bosom Buddies(u get what that means), wasnt as good as she expected it would be hehe

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:16:04 pm »
i think she was being sarcastic

manoyihay

• tissue please!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 42
  • With a shirt like this, who needs pants?
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:54:27 pm »
tau lang niloloko nyan.. para ma intriga...

pero nakaka L ung mga sagot nya ha..  ;D

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:42 am »
showbiz talaga.............

pati mga tao ksi nagpapaloko eh.....

pati itong si DJ MO ayaw pa umamin na bading din.............   laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 05:59:25 am »
kung sinabi yan ng isang puitiko maniniwala pa ako  ;D