Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Lumakas ang Piso, pero bakit di bumaba ang mga bilihin???  (Read 8118 times)

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Lumakas ang Piso, pero bakit di bumaba ang mga bilihin???
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 10:48:46 pm »
Price changes don't happen overnight. Changes takes time, years perhaps. Another thing, not all products are affected directly. Not all products are imported. But if you buy merchandise or products outside and you're paying in US dollars, you'll feel the difference.

Be thankful to our government. If you think you can do better, well... take charge. Otherwise, shut the fuc< up. I'm tired of hearing all this barks from people who never get satisfied. Even hell will reject you, you're freaking hard to please.

i couldnt agree more!

people, as a general rule, do have the power to express themselves and criticize things around them. However, too much negative criticism in addition to not helping each other really will affect our national growth

i hope people that criticize about everything actually do some active part in solving these problems rather than bitch everday about it.

what do you think we can do?mag alay lakad?

i know all of us is helping this country by paying taxes..thats it..and thats enough..

if we criticize the goverment..thats it..wala kasi kaming makita na maganda na nagagawa nila and most of all "we want the best".nuff said

Paying taxes is enough, you say. When is paying taxes enough? If you really wanna help, do something more than that! Little things such as NOT BUYING PIRATED ITEMS will go a long way if only people would start doing it, you know.

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 11:05:08 pm »
Price changes don't happen overnight. Changes takes time, years perhaps. Another thing, not all products are affected directly. Not all products are imported. But if you buy merchandise or products outside and you're paying in US dollars, you'll feel the difference.

Be thankful to our government. If you think you can do better, well... take charge. Otherwise, shut the fuc< up. I'm tired of hearing all this barks from people who never get satisfied. Even hell will reject you, you're freaking hard to please.

i couldnt agree more!

people, as a general rule, do have the power to express themselves and criticize things around them. However, too much negative criticism in addition to not helping each other really will affect our national growth

i hope people that criticize about everything actually do some active part in solving these problems rather than bitch everday about it.

what do you think we can do?mag alay lakad?

i know all of us is helping this country by paying taxes..thats it..and thats enough..

if we criticize the goverment..thats it..wala kasi kaming makita na maganda na nagagawa nila and most of all "we want the best".nuff said

Paying taxes is enough, you say. When is paying taxes enough? If you really wanna help, do something more than that! Little things such as NOT BUYING PIRATED ITEMS will go a long way if only people would start doing it, you know.

hahha..di naman ako nabili ng pirated..ikaw pare ano sa tingin mo magagawa mo to help our goverment?

blitz3z

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 11:42:44 pm »
if sa aking opinyon nararamdaman ang lakas ng piso thru imported goods like electronic & pc parts i'm a computer technician if nun nakaka assemble ako ng 40k or 30k all brandnew parts ng pc the good brand but now only 15k pababa all brandnew complete na yun w/ monitor na if you want a highspeed pc ok n 25k,halos lagpas half ang binaba ng parts.
But in local goods walang binaba,and about sa gas wag n kayo magtaka kung tumataas gahaman&magulo kasi ang kinukuhaan nating country s middle east suwerte nila may langis sila di tulad satin natural gas lang & iisa pa  laffman::

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 01:24:36 am »
@mr_pop!ular - Are you really "that" ignorant?

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

ssbongbong

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 01:39:48 am »
@123kid are u really that stupid arrogant?

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 01:45:37 am »

So I guess you are. OK. I asked if you're an ignorant because all this time you are only asking question. And not just asking opinions, you're asking something that can be watched and read in the TV/newspapers. You do know what ignorant means, do you?

Now explain how did I become stupid and/or arrogant?

ServantGeneral (SG)

• GoldMember - GS1
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
  • Don't stop till you succeed!
  • Special Skills: testskills
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 01:49:05 am »

So I guess you are. OK. I asked if you're an ignorant because all this time you are only asking question. And not just asking opinions, you're asking something that can be watched and read in the TV/newspapers. You do know what ignorant means, do you?

please stick to topic. Calling each other names here in the forum distracts attention. There were many good discussions that were spoiled by flaming.
I love Espiya.net. My grandma loves it too!

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 01:50:38 am »
hahha..di naman ako nabili ng pirated..ikaw pare ano sa tingin mo magagawa mo to help our goverment?
[/quote]

You're really a dumb ass. It may be true that you don't buy pirated CDs or any other pirated products but you're dead guilty of modern day piracy. I bet you won't understand that on time, 'can't wait for your reply.

ssbongbong

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2007, 01:51:17 am »

dont need to explain it..just examine yourself.What's your problem with that?you are so affected..ahahha..if you don't like it,simply leave it..pea brain laffman::

ssbongbong

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2007, 01:55:27 am »

You're really a dumb ass. It may be true that you don't buy pirated CDs or any other pirated products but you're dead guilty of modern day piracy. I bet you won't understand that on time, 'can't wait for your reply.
[/quote]

i rest my case..there's no point arguing with a stupid like you. gun::

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2007, 01:56:53 am »
dont need to explain it..just examine yourself.What's your problem with that?you are so affected..ahahha..if you don't like it,simply leave it..pea brain laffman::

I won't apologize for insulting your intelligence.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2007, 01:58:30 am »

i rest my case..there's no point arguing with a stupid like you. gun::

Don't quit yet. Here's another clue:
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=62136.msg309942#msg309942

I hope you can digest that.

ServantGeneral (SG)

• GoldMember - GS1
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
  • Don't stop till you succeed!
  • Special Skills: testskills
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 01:58:53 am »
I really hate to give public warnings, but if the flaming does not stop, we will be forced to use administrative options to implement our Code of Conduct. The forum is a place to discuss the topic and not to bicker and fight amongst yourselves.

It doesn't matter who started the flaming. All flamers will be disciplined.

Back to topic.

I love Espiya.net. My grandma loves it too!

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 02:29:41 am »
hindi namn po sa kumakampi ako kay mr_pop!lar..pero lately napapansin ko may pag ka-asshole talaga si 123kid123.....napaka-appropriate nang mga replies/post nya...

hhubbahhubbah

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 03:16:34 am »
Nag tataka nga ako...lumalakas ang pero, humihina ang dollar....pero bat bumababa ang price ng gas sa US?...it used to be 3.25per gallon now its 2.79 per gallon....?..bakit tataas daw ng .50 centavos per liter?...di ko ma gets...pasensya na ha...ive been willing to ask this pero nahihiya ako dahil mahina ako sa economics....are there any factors?

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 12:20:44 pm »
Sensya na, di ako nakapag aral ng ekonomiks pero  eto ang pagkakaintindi ko sa sitwasyon sa pinas.

Naniniwala ako na tumataas ang piso, kita naman sa news na gumanda ang ratings natin since nagkaroon ng R-VAT at sunod sunod na din ang foreign investments dahil confident na daw ang maraming bussinessmen sa ekonomiya ng Pinas... Sa Subic nga nag invest ng todo ang Hanjin Shipbuilders at gumagawa na ngayon ng isang napaka-laking oil tanker ata (pinakamalaki ata sa class nito). At take note din natin ang sunod sunod na nagsusulputang mga Call centers (BPO o Bussines Processing Outsourcing ba tawag dun?).

Oo tumataas na nga ang Piso at mas mataas na ang buying power nito, pero bakit hindi bumababa ang presyo ng bilihin? Ang nakikita ko problema ay ang sunod sunod na pagtaas parin ng presyo ng crude oil sa world market at sa tingin ko wala naman kasalanan ang gobyerno dito dahil di naman tayo kasali sa OPEC.  Sa madaling salita ang ekonomiya ng mga Oil Suppliers natin ang maaring nakaka apekto sa presyo ng bilihin natin.

Ang presyo kasi ng Oil ay malaki ang epekto sa presyo ng lahat ng raw materials dahil para madistribute ang mga raw materials at pagkain dumadaan ito sa transportation at kung mahal ang presyo ng crude oil ay malamang kailangan magtaas din ng transportation fees dahil malulugi ang mga transportation services.

May point is nasasayang ang paglakas ng Piso natin dahil binabawi lang din ng pagtaas Oil price ang pagtaas ng buying power ng Piso. Imbis na mas makakatipid tayo sa pagbili ng imported products ay  nabaliwala dahil sa pagtaas din ng Crude Oil.

At sa mga nagrereklamong OFW na lalo silang nahihirapan sa pagtaas ng Piso, tandaan nyo ekonomiya ng ibang bansa na pinagtatrabahuan niyo ang pinakikinabangan ninyo at natural lang na ang currency ng bansa na pinagtatrabahuan nyo ay bumababa ang halaga sa Pilipinas kapag tumataas ang Piso.

Sana'y maghantay tayo sa mga epekto ng pinag-gagagawa ni PGMA para guminhawa ang buhay natin at imbis na puro reklamo. Ang ekonomiya ng ating bansa ay madaling bumagsak pero mabagal umakyat. Patience lang!

yakk

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 01:58:56 am »
Inexplain na ni Winne Monsod na hindi naman kasi pieso:dollar rate ang tamang sukatan ng pag-unlad ng ekonomiya. isa itong factor yes, pero sa mga sinasbi ng gobyerno, parang tumaas lang ang piso, parang nahanap na ang ginto ni Yamashita.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 04:01:11 am »
Ewan ko ba sa mga Pinoy Dada ng dada wala naman ginagawa

e ano ngayon kung tumaas ang gaas, ang problem kase hindi tayo naghahanap ng solusyon

ang Problema sa atin lagi tayong nakasandal sa Gobyerno parang mga inutil tayo

Parang gobyerno tumaas ang gaas ayaw kong maglakad, edi na ako makakapag txt ng marami, imbes na makabili ako ng bagong cellphone tinitipid ko ang budget ko, imbes na may pang inom ako at pang babae hindi ko na Madalas nagagawa. Gobyerno puro kayo kurakot nagugutom kami hindi na kami nakakain araw araw ng baka at baboy, hindi kami kumakain ng tayo kadiri ewwww.

Ganito tayo hindi ba