Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: arroyo administration...  (Read 6844 times)

hypr

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • "With great power comes great responsibility"
Re: arroyo administration...
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 02:27:38 pm »
Well oil/Petroleum really affects everything. Now imagine if a dollar is still Php55.

Oil/Petroleum is not even dropping its prices and even LPG which is a basic need in every household. P500+ per 11kgs of LPG. A lot of OFW's are already complaining...  smoking::

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 03:19:17 pm »
Oil/Petroleum is not even dropping its prices and even LPG which is a basic need in every household. P500+ per 11kgs of LPG. A lot of OFW's are already complaining...  smoking::

Exactly my point. If Philippine Peso, if you may, isn't getting stronger every product affected by Petroleum will be more expensive (than it's current price).

Complaining what? Complaining to who?

You really can't hold the rising price of imported products against the government because they don't control them. The best thing the gov't can do is keep Php against USD stronger everyday. 

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

hypr

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • "With great power comes great responsibility"
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 05:00:45 pm »
OFW's are complaining 'coz the money they are sending isn't worth it anymore. Peso is really getting stronger everyday but prices of basic necessities are still high. If you get my point...The gov't must make prices of our local products lower if they really want to say that our economy is getting better.

Anyway, nice discussing with you man...peace

toast::

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 10:49:20 pm »
I think everyone knows that our government is corrupt and hey kelan ba nging hindi?? but to say GMA's administration is the most corrupt I believe is wrong... And yes our country is improving.. slowly but it is improving and anyone who says that its not is probably living in an underdeveloped area or just plain ignorant.. But the thing is we are far from being a well develop country,and it would take decades for us to reach that level..  An economist said in the Inquirer that the Philippines need to match China's 10% annual economic growth for atleast 20yrs for our country to be well developed.. I dont know how accurate this is as Im no economist but I believe that this is more or less correct.. we only had a 6% growth last year.. so I guess unless we can improve our economy alot more then it would take more than 20yrs for us to be develop.. Now this mission of improving the economy is not for the government alone.. Its for every single one of us as well.. Also development would start on certain areas and not on every part of the country.. some regions will take longer time before they can expirience development and not all people will feel it immediately.. I think most filipinos have this mind set that development can come rather quickly and everyone's lives will improve right away.. this is wrong as it really needs alot of time.. Just take a look at china, they're one of the fastest growing economy and yet if you had a chance to visit there, you'll see that alot of people are still poor and a large part of the country is still underdeveloped.. And when did the Chinese economic boom started? Yes their rise is considered fast but is still taking years... I guess everyone gets the point now..   
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 10:52:59 pm by tigerwing »

wolfpaq

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 04:43:42 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is a culture or a tradition of some of our politicians to be corrupt. From the President down to our baranggay officials. Its in their blood, its their culture!!

All I know is, GREED!! One of the deadly sins...

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

"Greatness inspires envy, Envy engenders spite, Spite spawns lies..."

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 05:17:31 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is a culture or a tradition of some of our politicians to be corrupt. From the President down to our baranggay officials. Its in their blood, its their culture!!

All I know is, GREED!! One of the deadly sins...

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

this is true, di ba dapat every baranggay ay may pondo for a health center? sa mga uncle ko kasi, pag may sakit yung anak nya, dinadala nya sa baranggay may libre pang gamot.

samantalang dito sa amin, may mga lumalapit kasi sa akin na mga poor na ka-baranggay na humihingi ng tulong para pambili ng gamot. sinamahan ko sila sa baranggay since alam ko nga na may mga health centers bawat baranggay, imagine, para sa lagnat na lang wala pa. ano na nangyari sa mga free na gamot supposedly na ipinamamahagi ng baranggay? naibenta na kaya?

kaya tuloy napaisip ako kung tatakbo ba akong baranggay official, since tumutulong naman ako sa mga needy dito sa amin.

Bloody Red

• BLASTPOKE!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 13
  • I am t3h sex
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 05:25:35 am »
Sa question ng threadstarter: of course not... Oo, corrupt ang administrasyong arroyo pero baka nakalimutan nyo na ang marcos administration? Marcos is a genius kaya nga hanggang ngayon eh hindi parin tuluyang mabawi ng gobyerno ang bilyon-bilyong nakaw na yaman ng pamilyang marcos.

Off topic: Mahirap na sigurong mabawi ng gov't ang nakaw na yaman ng mga marcos dahil sa sobrang higpit ng privacy policy ng swiss bank.

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 11:38:57 am »
No. My opinion stands unless I experience an act first hand. I have encountered department employees and officers who are corrupt but I just don't see a GMA hand on them.

hmm pero big projects like yung sa macapagal ave sa may roxas.. diba dumadaan din naman yun sa top brass ng govt bukod sa dept of public works and highways for approval?

so dalawa lang ang lalabas, either pinalampas dahil may kickback or may pagkabobo si GMA sa pera. the second one is impossible though, economist si GMA eh.

well thats true she has a masters degree in the US she is smart a we could get better than previous president l guess corruption does not really exist in the Big house it self l believe its in the local level especially Congress and governors, Mayors etc... its hard to distinguish which is which GMA l think is trying hard to prevent this siguro its in the culture of the filipino or mahirap lang talaga sugpuin because we tend mum on the situation that we see... hayy ah life in Pinas!!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

crono

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 01:38:20 pm »
In my opinion, I think that the Arroyo administration is not the most corrupt government in the entire Philippine History. This is one of the problems that I think would be really hard to eliminate. Even Finland has a corrupt system even though they are the least corrupt country in the world. We need to change ourselves first if we want the Filipinos as a whole to change for the better. ;D

cyberphobiac

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
    • Perplex Thoughts
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 04:30:15 am »
Hindi corrupt ang Lola ko! Corrupt si Ramos!!! At ang problem is our attitude Hndi naman isinusumbong nga mga tao agad agaran kng may nakikika silang cupportion. Proud pa nga ang iba na mag kwento na nag under the table sila para lang ma iproseso ang kanilang application. tapos makikita mo sila sa kalye sila pa yung nangungu sa mga demonstration. hahahaha PEACE!

ikir

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Condemn me, HISTORY WILL ABSOLVE ME!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 08:18:41 am »
pare pareho lang lahat sila, dagdag pahirap sa taong bayan, at pare pareho din silang sinisimut ang kaban ng bayan........
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2007, 03:57:34 am »
it's really hard to be objective regarding this matter, kc marami sa atin ang biased na, because of the personality-based and immature politics prevailing. bkit mahirap maadmit na kahit papaano ay may ngyayaring mbuti s atin, is it because we already have forgotten ano ung situation ntin just a few years back? tsaka relatively, we are surviving, against the choke-hold of the world market, the past asian financial crisis, the recent plunges in the worldwide stock market, the oil-wars... di ba ntin naaiisip lahat ng ito ay may kinalaman din sa presyo ng bilihin sa atin at sa pangkalahatang takbo ng ekonomiya ng lahat ng bansa sa mundo?

to say that a single person can be responsible 4 ol of this is ignorant, and to just blame d system and the people behind d system is even more pathetic, kc prang inamin ntin na wala na tyong mgagawa laban sa knila, kya mgdddakdak n lng tyo.

ask urself, do i have d ryt to complain? when im not part of d solution, and worst still, a part of the bigger problem.

kalimutan cla erap, gloria, ramos, marcos at aquino, at ang gulo, 'eto na tyo, kapwa PILIPINO, nsa atin ang sagot sa ating mga problema, unahin ang bayan bgo ang intriga.

kapayapaan sa lahat!!!
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 02:05:06 am »
it's really hard to be objective regarding this matter, kc marami sa atin ang biased na, because of the personality-based and immature politics prevailing. bkit mahirap maadmit na kahit papaano ay may ngyayaring mbuti s atin, is it because we already have forgotten ano ung situation ntin just a few years back? tsaka relatively, we are surviving, against the choke-hold of the world market, the past asian financial crisis, the recent plunges in the worldwide stock market, the oil-wars... di ba ntin naaiisip lahat ng ito ay may kinalaman din sa presyo ng bilihin sa atin at sa pangkalahatang takbo ng ekonomiya ng lahat ng bansa sa mundo?

to say that a single person can be responsible 4 ol of this is ignorant, and to just blame d system and the people behind d system is even more pathetic, kc prang inamin ntin na wala na tyong mgagawa laban sa knila, kya mgdddakdak n lng tyo.

ask urself, do i have d ryt to complain? when im not part of d solution, and worst still, a part of the bigger problem.

kalimutan cla erap, gloria, ramos, marcos at aquino, at ang gulo, 'eto na tyo, kapwa PILIPINO, nsa atin ang sagot sa ating mga problema, unahin ang bayan bgo ang intriga.

kapayapaan sa lahat!!!

ninoy ikw ba laffman:: yn?

ikir

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Condemn me, HISTORY WILL ABSOLVE ME!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 04:48:53 pm »
do you believe that arroyo administration is the most corrupt in philippine history????

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
lets try to see compare the arroyo govt. and yung tinatawag nilang panahon ng Diktadora.
ARROYO- Iif ever sumasabit ang mga tao nya, pinapaalis nya ng bansa or the whole presidential press staff would be scrambbling to defend this individual, puor pa pogi points ang gagawin nila.
MARCOS-pag may sumabit heads will really roll, tangal, tigbak sa trabaho ang mga ito.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

ichiru_69

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2007, 02:30:57 am »
but in fairness kay arroyo khit corrupt ang government sya lang sa last 4 na president ang nakapag stabilize ng economy.. na sinisira ng ibang politiko..

drinyboy

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 07:40:06 pm »
guys alam nyo SOP sa Govt.yan na kapag may dumaan na papel lahat may parte.hehehehe..kaya ngayon dapat mabuo yung Young Govt.Employee Againts Corruption....dapat walang money involved pwede libre lang ng lunch o kaya magpainom ok na dapat sa ganun  agree?

countersank

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 09:38:33 pm »
in every administration there is a different ways to become a corrupt one,every president has there own political will na magaganda at maayos, the problem is how you gonna go there on top position without the help of the others,like business man to support you  in campaigning some generals to control the armed forces some politician who got huge influence and some department secretaries to help you win the election so when you win it's time to pay them back kaya kahit  anong gawin nila dedma ka na lang because without there help you will not win ika nga.ecomony can control by the government but the problem government has no money to sustain it kaya philippine economy can easily control by the big business man and other international market that can dictate easily the outcome,the only thing the ecomony keeps it's head above the water is the OFW's remittances, without this our country will pretty much in trouble,exchange rate from dollar to peso it's good to be low but the important is the GNP of our country  which needs to boost it up.I suggest that we ask ourselves what we can do for our country and not ask anymore what our country can do for us.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 10:00:35 pm »
in my opinion, the arroyo is admin is corrupt BUT not the most. that's just bull crap that's being fed by the opposition to the masses or the people gullible enough to fall for their deceit.

all politicos are corrupt from the president down to brgy councilors.

if the question is who's the most corrupt, in my belief that would be former pres. ramos. he may not be in power anymore but his influence is far more greater than people believe or see.

from what i heard, pres marcos(undoubtdly the most brilliant pres the country has ever seen) made his fortune not with people's money but through foreign investors wanting to enter the philippine market. u can figure out how that works.

i'm not so sure about pres cory aquino. as for erap, he stole a good amount of people's money but he was stupid enough not to cover his tracks & got a little bit too selfish for his own good.

i'm not sure if most people are aware of this but ramos is secretly one of the majority shareholders in one of the biggest malls in india.

if you can also remember the peso in ramos' time was only an average of around P25? but when erap became president in just a short span of time it baloooned up to P52? regardless of how investors see erap as being a competent or incompetent leader for the country, the time frame for the drop of the value of our peso was just too fast too soon. most of the country's money went with ramos.

would you believe that ramos is responsible for ninoy's assasination?

when pres marcos knew his regime wouldn't last long, he was looking for a succesor with a brilliant mind & a good heart to match to take over the country, he was actually contemplating in having ninoy aquino take over his reign but ramos got jealous & plotted on how to have his way bec. he wanted to rise to power. well, we know what happened next after ninoy got off the plane.

i'm not saying pres ramos is stupid, in fact he has a very brilliant mind. but with a very cold, ruthless & selfish heart to match.

even up to this day, those observant enough to notice that ramos is still using his influence in pres arroyo's admin. what do i mean? does parliamentary govt system ring a bell to anyone?

so go figure. but this is just my opinion i got from an old timer who was a former crony himself & knows his way around a lot of stuff.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:17:36 pm by chocho_qta »

xXPrinceXx

• "I am not educated nor am I an expert in any particular field. But I am sincere and my sincerity is my credentials."
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Proud Espiya - Dasma Cavite
    • www.uma.com.sa
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 10:06:34 pm »
Ako din naniniwala na si GMA ay corrupt at kapag hindi niya pa tinigilan eh malamang ang susunod kong maging reply eh "siya na ang pinaka"

Middle East - Al Khobar (Contact me 0562609596)