Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: anong reaction nyo sa racist remark kay bruce sa PBB slovenia??  (Read 6118 times)

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Re: anong reaction nyo sa racist remark kay bruce sa PBB slovenia??
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2007, 11:34:16 am »
Yes, translate it for me.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2007, 09:47:33 am »

aaawww trying to be cute huh? hehehe its sad that u cant seem to let it die that i did react correctly on the point of this thread and its even sadder that after much explanation and even to point out via highlight, underline and italicize u still need for it to be translated in order to understand, but its good u finally have come to terms in admitting u dnt understand it, try reading it slowly or getting an english-tagalog dictionary maybe ul finally understand it  bnana

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2007, 05:04:09 pm »
First of all, I totally understood what you posted. Otherwise I won't be so entertained. Second of all, I wasn't the one who offered to translate and when it was indeed requested to be, I wasn't the one chose not to and fool around instead. Now you can't even understand something you said. I guess Inday wasn't around. Please ask her when she comes back from the market.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Korkie

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • "lookalike"
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2007, 05:43:13 pm »
haaay naku! sinabi na ng moderators na mag PM na lang kayo kung may problema kayo sa kapwa members. Don't wash your dirty linens in public. Or if you really want to outsmart each other, why not create a new thread on that? Let's give a little respect to the one who started this thread.

kid123, pls read again what SD just said. No derogatory statements. And saying that in public makes it worse. It's very obvious that you don't want to get over what you have started. Make peace with everyone... and yourself too.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 05:48:37 pm by Korkie »
I love my baby... she's an angel!

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2007, 11:04:11 pm »
First of all, I totally understood what you posted. Otherwise I won't be so entertained. Second of all, I wasn't the one who offered to translate and when it was indeed requested to be, I wasn't the one chose not to and fool around instead. Now you can't even understand something you said. I guess Inday wasn't around. Please ask her when she comes back from the market.

hehehe really so why did u ask for me to translate, i only offered to see if u were gona ask and admit u ddnt understand it, and apparently u ddnt understand coz u still asked for it to be translated, its called reverse psychology, this thread only got long as it did for the very simple fact u could not understand how my response to the thread topic was more valid than any of ur responses, even that reference to the love of ur life "inday" and upon ur own post and admission that u still need it to be translated for u clearly states ur inability to comprehend:

i guess i need to highlight, underline and italicize  it for u coz after much explanation well... just tell me if u still don't understand it and need me to translate it in tagalog for u

AND STILL u insist u understand? if in the first place u understood why then did u still question my response in the first place? i guess u should change ur handle into Johnny Storm aka Human Torch coz u seem to enjoy: "FLAME-ON"

haaay naku! sinabi na ng moderators na mag PM na lang kayo kung may problema kayo sa kapwa members. Don't wash your dirty linens in public. Or if you really want to outsmart each other, why not create a new thread on that? Let's give a little respect to the one who started this thread.

kid123, pls read again what SD just said. No derogatory statements. And saying that in public makes it worse. It's very obvious that you don't want to get over what you have started. Make peace with everyone... and yourself too.

hehe i dnt know why he cant let it die, after being reminded by Nauti about my part in the thread i apologized to the MODS, but there seems to be a need for him to let this drag on for reasons that are beyond the logic of anyone here
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:51:57 pm by xtian63 »

boylaki

• PAG BAD KA BAN KA
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Lahat ng Espiya Kaibigan Ko
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2007, 09:28:57 am »
bakit kaya marami sa western countries ang ayaw sa asyano?
anyway walang hiya yang mga slovenia na iyan inggit lang kayo sa kutis naman  gun::
LONG LIVE PINOYSPY
PINOYSPY ANG WEBSITE NG TAONG BAYAN