Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Lauren Conrad Sex Tape - Coming Soon?!  (Read 3231 times)

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
Lauren Conrad Sex Tape - Coming Soon?!
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:15:54 pm »
So, get this. There's a Lauren Conrad sex tape about to hit the internet. For those of you who don't know, Lauren Conrad, aka LC, is the main hottie from MTV's The Hills, and formerly Laguna Beach. And when it comes to no-name celebrity sex tapes, a Lauren Conrad sex tape is way more appealing than a Kim Kardashian sex tape, wouldn't you agree?

According to a source close to Lauren Conrad, and her former boyfriend Jason Wahler (pictured below), made a sex tape while they were still together (naturally), but LC thought she had the only copy. Well, she didn't. In fact, Wahler had a few copies on hand. But now that he's off to jail (did I mention he's a winner?), he's trying to cash in, and sell the sex tape. And if he can't sell it, he'll just put it up online for free.

"Jason is trying to sell the video before he goes to jail," a source close to Wahler tells us. "LC will lose her mind when she finds out!"

"Lauren tried to break into Jason's apartment to get the tape," says a mutual friend of the pair. "She was practically stalking him and calling non-stop until he finally agreed to give her the video."

"They edit around the show to make Lauren look like a goodie two shoes on The Hills, but she's hardly a saint," says an insider on the show. "LC is gonna pop more Adderal then she usually does when she finds out that news of the sex tape was made public."

The viewer couldn't help but notice "LC's got really large beef curtains. She's got overly large girly bits. Everyone knows."

So there you have it. A Lauren Conrad sex tape. It's too bad it's with that ultimate douchebag, Wahler, though. He's about as gross as you can get, and don't get me started on that retarded pencil beard. It also sucks that none of the other girls from The Hills are featured. I think Audrina and Heidi should really kiss and make up...

So, how much do you wanna bet that we'll soon be seeing a Kristen Cavallari sex tape too?

www.egotastic.com

mga tol pag available na yung video paki post nlang  smoking::

el cabronâ„¢

• Reigning Metalhead
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
Re: Lauren Conrad Sex Tape - Coming Soon?!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:34:00 am »
wow si aktibista!akala q ba galit ka sa anything american?
tsktsktsk!  >:(

Y O U R   U L T I M A T E     S O U R C E     O F     E V E R Y T H I N G     B R U T A L     I N     M E T A L!!!

wildecox

• Merry Christmas!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 08:44:42 am »

thanks s info!  ;D

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 09:47:27 am »
hardcore ba? kaabang-abang yan. ihanda sandosenang tissue (baka kulangin pa)  b*;
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

micyehey

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 11:35:42 am »
ilabas na yan!!! kailangan na makita yan tape na yan!!! toast::

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 12:53:05 pm »
nakapila na ako............... inaabangan ko na rin yan.............    bnana bnana bnana bnana