Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Final fantasy 12 surpasses all of its other predecessors...  (Read 940 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Final fantasy 12 surpasses all of its other predecessors...
« on: October 07, 2006, 08:04:01 am »
got my copy yesterday and i havent stopped playing, the changes they made have made playing the game more enjoyable for both veteran fans and novice newcomers(if that exists), battle encounters have now been placed on a RTS/RPG mode similar to FFX-2, and the GAMBIT function allows u to assign moves and combinations of tasks offensive or defensive to other members of the party thus u can concentraite on the main char(party leader), ACTIVATE the gambit of ur party leader and u only move your party and if your gamit assignment it offensive you automatically attack the closest enmy until it dies

this version of final fantasy is much easier to play if u have experienced MMORPG like ragnarok, u walk around the field with visible monsters that u can engage or avoid unlike in previos versions u walk around the field without seeing any monsters then a BATTLE EVENT begins when u encounter enemies that lead to change to the battle screen, here only switches in battle screens are against bosses and the FANFARE music only plays after the boss battles

unlocking skills, spells, weapons, armor, quickenings(limit breaks) and espers(summons) are pretty simple in the LICENSE BOARD, wen wana use  sword u do 2 things: 1) buy the sword u want 2) unlock the license to use that specific sword, same goes with evrything else except AUGMENTS(mods to ur char such as BATTLE LORE that increases phsyical attack) that dnt need any kind of purchase, LICENSE POINTS are accumulated per kill and these points are used to unlock stuff in the board

no more custom made weapons, rare weapons are now dropped by bosses, and selling tons of loot allows u to purchase items in the BAZZAR usually having rare stuff

DOWNSIDES:

-pretty basic weapons and armor
-basic spells
-useless technicks

i just hope this is just a trial for what they make for the PS3 coz the new stuff here are great but some stuff need serious improvements
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 04:31:54 pm by xtian63 »

perfectionist

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
  • dilaan kita dyan eh.. hehe
Re: Final fantasy 12 surpasses all of its other predecessors...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 03:29:56 pm »
wow.. wow wow.. kuha din ako ng cd ko asap na magkapera ako hehehe

excited na ako hahah
I believe in choices and free will. Nothing is pre-ordained.

abc123

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Final fantasy 12 surpasses all of its other predecessors...
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 06:20:39 pm »
ganda limit break dyan combo mode hehehe i got the copy last oct 3 tapos ko n nga yan ehh d masyado maganda ending ehh