Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: sir help poh pagconfig sa router  (Read 2099 times)

-=Franz=-

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • -=Do0m_T0_All=-
sir help poh pagconfig sa router
« on: August 16, 2006, 10:11:31 pm »
sir cno poh makahelp sakin pagconfig sa router please lang poh d kce me marunong

edimax router poh ung router ko please help me

more power peace out

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: sir help poh pagconfig sa router
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 10:34:03 pm »
routers have CDs that will automatically configure ur settings and are usually PnP, what sort of help do u need?

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 06:14:35 am »
edimax... i think the default router page is 192.168.1.1

kabit ka at least one pc sa LAN port ng router then open your browser, enter 192.168.1.1 ... it will ask for password. the common default password is username: admin and password: password

then the next steps would depend kung ano ang settings ng ISP mo. ano ba ISP Mo?

-=Franz=-

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • -=Do0m_T0_All=-
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 08:56:34 am »
pldt mydsl poh..... 192.169.2.1 poh ung ip... anu poh ung config ko cable poh bah or fix? anu poh un ...sowe poh dami tanong newbie poh kce ako nito.... please help me poh

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 09:15:39 am »
you have to use the dynamic IP option. yan yung option na Does Your Internet Connection Require A Login? to which yes ang isasagot mo

you will then have to input the username and password of your mydsl account

tapos dont assign any IP address. choose Get Dynamically From ISP

philkorkim

• Staff
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 05:26:16 am »
pldt mydsl poh..... 192.169.2.1 poh ung ip... anu poh ung config ko cable poh bah or fix? anu poh un ...sowe poh dami tanong newbie poh kce ako nito.... please help me poh

What is the exact model of your edimax router?
How many computers do you want to connect on your network/router?
Are you planning to connect your PC wirelessly?

Anyway, try this solution first i hope this will work...

- Check physical Connection -

1. Ensure that that your modem are properly connected to the WAN port of your router and your computer to the LAN port of your router Using your ethernet cable. Power on your computer, router and modem.

2. Try to Disable any firewall and antivirus software before configuring your router. (some antivirus and firewall software dont allow user to access the 192.168.2.1; 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1) > *Enable it after configuring your router.

2. Open a Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) tpye in 192.168.2.1 after that a new page will appear type in your default username and password on the field provided. (e.g. UN: admin PW: password).

3. Click on Home > WAN > select PPPoE > Select Dynamic PPPoE> Set MTU = 1492 > Tpe in your Username and Password on the field provided below. (username and password provided by ISP) > Click on OK or Apply button. wait for at least 2 minutes, a new settings will apply.

4. Open a new internet browser and try browse http://www.pinoypspy.com

addu23

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 12:03:52 pm »
ty poh maraming salamat more power.... da best the talaga mga kaspies

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 08:36:16 am »

What is the exact model of your edimax router?
How many computers do you want to connect on your network/router?
Are you planning to connect your PC wirelessly?

Anyway, try this solution first i hope this will work...

- Check physical Connection -

1. Ensure that that your modem are properly connected to the WAN port of your router and your computer to the LAN port of your router Using your ethernet cable. Power on your computer, router and modem.

2. Try to Disable any firewall and antivirus software before configuring your router. (some antivirus and firewall software dont allow user to access the 192.168.2.1; 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1) > *Enable it after configuring your router.

2. Open a Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) tpye in 192.168.2.1 after that a new page will appear type in your default username and password on the field provided. (e.g. UN: admin PW: password).

3. Click on Home > WAN > select PPPoE > Select Dynamic PPPoE> Set MTU = 1492 > Tpe in your Username and Password on the field provided below. (username and password provided by ISP) > Click on OK or Apply button. wait for at least 2 minutes, a new settings will apply.

4. Open a new internet browser and try browse http://www.pinoypspy.com

pano po ulit mag disable ng firewall? nakalimutan ko na kc eh. saka baka eto rin problem ko.

-=Franz=-

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • -=Do0m_T0_All=-
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 10:54:39 am »
ty poh sa mga advice sir.... ask ko lng ulit sir kung pano e config kung ung cafe mo ay gumamit na ng easycafe.... kce poh naconfig na ko ung router .... e gumagana poh ung net... paglagay ko poh ng ip para makita sa easycafe.. eh nawawala poh ung net... help naman poh d2 d kce ako marunong...... ty