Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Baddicts!  (Read 1469 times)

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
Baddicts!
« on: August 08, 2006, 09:54:19 am »
Its been common knowledge that Badminton is the fastest growing Popular Sport here in the Philippines. A lot of players from different fields/disciplines switched to Badminton because its the most in demand sport now. I admired seeing those office workers with their office uniforms carrying heavy badminton bags and heading straight to the badminton gym after office hours. Its a welcome development for the sport who once called as a backyard sport or "sport ng mga bakla".

I would like to know who among you here plays badminton?months/years of experience?class/level they are in?and the transition (e.g. from tennis to badminton)

I played badminton last september 13, 2004, from a table tennis player turned into a part time badminton player. Level C.

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
Re: Baddicts!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:58:17 am »
i play amateur badminton. ;D matagal na since highschool until college pero nothing serious. pero ngayon nde na ako nakakalaro. wala ng kalaro at madaming inaackaso.

whats the levels pala?

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 09:48:03 am »
Juniors, Class E, D, C, B, A, Elite, Masters.

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.

ktgbc

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 11:48:57 pm »
ako lst time i played in a tourney, i was classed sa C pero that was mga summer 2005. stopped playing siguro mga feb of this year. addict ako dati kaso dami na kailangan gawin ngayon and since lumipat ako ng tirahan, mejo wala na din ako mahanap na ka quorum.