Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: "JIHAD" ano nga ba kahulugan nito???  (Read 3267 times)

PinagpalA

• pagpalain nawa ang mga taong mapag kawang gawa!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • mahalin ang dapat mahalin!!!!
"JIHAD" ano nga ba kahulugan nito???
« on: July 12, 2006, 03:31:44 am »
got from e-mail baka intresado kayong basahin;

The Jihad....... Interesting this appears to sum up what we are faced with. Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in Canada and the United States especially in the minority race.
Allah or Jesus?
By: Rick Mathes
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief systems.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!" I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"
The __expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes." I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven.
The Imam was speechless.
I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.
I think everyone in the US and Canada should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry.
There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,
your laughter, your secrets, your wishes n' cares,
someone who's there through your good times and tears, who stays by your side as your spy through the years.

kinjikitatani

• lover boy
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • kinji's hideout
Re: "JIHAD" ano nga ba kahulugan nito???
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:41:56 am »
the article is very simple, yet it explains a lot and drives home a very important point in the difference between the two religions.  thanks pareng pinagpala.
I don't judge other people.  I just laugh at their mistakes.

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• can2terorist PARACETAMOD MEDJAKOL
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Basta count to ten laang ng count to ten
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 04:02:42 am »
basta ako christian prin...hindi ko yata maatim na pumatay ng "INFIDELS" mpunta lng sa langit...But w/ respect for their FAITH we cannot blame them...
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

qpinion

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 09:08:24 am »
" Well I believe in what you said. Tama ka. Don't ever trust this kind of people, they're like dogs. I am working here in Saudi Arabia for so many years and I learned their culture. Sobra mga tol masuka ka sa kultura nila. Tama ka inuutusan silang pumatay. Ewan ko ha if will you believe sa mga sasabihin ko. Lam nyo na bago e kasal ang anak nilang babae e offer muna nila sa pinsan or tiyuhin kung gusto nila pakasalan ang pinsan or pamangkin nila? At the age of 14 pag nag karoon na ng menstrual period ang isang babae eh pwede na syang paasawahan? Not that di uso ang ligawan dito. Bintahan ng anak na babae, it's a sort of business sa kanila walang love or freedom of expression. Di sila makalabas ng bahay or maka gala ng sila lang so in short, stay at home lang sila at naka kulong pa. Walang lugar sa society ang mga babae nila, di maka mana ng ari-arian nila. They are hypocrites, remebering non na nag work ako sa hotel tapos isa sa mga customer nmin is prince pmunta kmi sa bahay nila since outside party nku bariles ang alak ibat ibang klase. Pero to think bawal sa knila at mataas ang parusa pag alak at babae pero kabilaan ang babae ng prince ibat-ibang lahi. Wala silang LOVE di sila marunong magmahal at magpakahalaga lalo na sa kagandahang loob at asal. They hate Dogs because they are dogs (bawal sa knila ang mag alaga ng aso).

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 05:01:31 am »
" Well I believe in what you said. Tama ka. Don't ever trust this kind of people, they're like dogs. I am working here in Saudi Arabia for so many years and I learned their culture. Sobra mga tol masuka ka sa kultura nila. Tama ka inuutusan silang pumatay. Ewan ko ha if will you believe sa mga sasabihin ko. Lam nyo na bago e kasal ang anak nilang babae e offer muna nila sa pinsan or tiyuhin kung gusto nila pakasalan ang pinsan or pamangkin nila? At the age of 14 pag nag karoon na ng menstrual period ang isang babae eh pwede na syang paasawahan? Not that di uso ang ligawan dito. Bintahan ng anak na babae, it's a sort of business sa kanila walang love or freedom of expression. Di sila makalabas ng bahay or maka gala ng sila lang so in short, stay at home lang sila at naka kulong pa. Walang lugar sa society ang mga babae nila, di maka mana ng ari-arian nila. They are hypocrites, remebering non na nag work ako sa hotel tapos isa sa mga customer nmin is prince pmunta kmi sa bahay nila since outside party nku bariles ang alak ibat ibang klase. Pero to think bawal sa knila at mataas ang parusa pag alak at babae pero kabilaan ang babae ng prince ibat-ibang lahi. Wala silang LOVE di sila marunong magmahal at magpakahalaga lalo na sa kagandahang loob at asal. They hate Dogs because they are dogs (bawal sa knila ang mag alaga ng aso).

grabe naman pala buhay nila qpinion, kakatakot pa, kaya ako i will never go and work there in saudi, hehehehe

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 06:27:20 am »
this topic started out good but i fear it is not going the way the poster intended it to be

let me just point out that this does not apply to all muslims. though the biggest problem is that the moderates are not doing enough to control the actions of the extremists (hence, the general perception about them)

also, one of the reasons why most followers of islam blindly follow whatever their imams tell them to is the lack of education. they lack the proper education about what islam is all about so they are left completely trusting their imams, to the death even.

so the one at fault here are those leaders who take advantage of their followers lack of knowledge. however, there are muslims out there who are doing something to change that. tough the effort is not replicated in other places so the number of blind followers keeps on increasing

domenggalang

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 01:43:44 am »
jihad means holy war. islam against the world.
but the moderates and the radicals have different views on how to carry it.
the ultimate end of jihad is a world ruled by islam.
BUT TAKE NOTE THAT THE KORAN NEVER MENTIONED THE WORD JIHAD.

Noobie

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 09:19:43 pm »
this topic started out good but i fear it is not going the way the poster intended it to be

let me just point out that this does not apply to all muslims. though the biggest problem is that the moderates are not doing enough to control the actions of the extremists (hence, the general perception about them)

also, one of the reasons why most followers of islam blindly follow whatever their imams tell them to is the lack of education. they lack the proper education about what islam is all about so they are left completely trusting their imams, to the death even.

so the one at fault here are those leaders who take advantage of their followers lack of knowledge. however, there are muslims out there who are doing something to change that. tough the effort is not replicated in other places so the number of blind followers keeps on increasing

Yup, I agree with what he said. Although lack of education is one of the problems, I think isa din yun misinterpretation ng writings nila ang problema. I'm not saying that i'm an expert pero we sometimes take the meanings of the writings literally, kahit parang metaphor (tama ba term na ginamit ko?) lang talaga ang intention ng author.

Pero I don't think that we should blindly accuse them of such harsh things, kasi kahit tayo may issues din. Remember that one Roman Emperor (Constantine ata) used Christianity not because he is faithful to it pero para i-unify ang Rome (he himself is a pagan, sa death na lang nya sa na-bless na christian). Also, colonizers like Spain, etc. used religion in order to expand their power and also their wealth across the world. So it's not only them that should be blamed, but also others.

Dapat siguro bigyan muna natin ng critical thinking yun stuff na ganito kasi mejo one sided sha. May sinasabi nga di ba na me two sides ang coin. Wala lang voicing my thoughts lang (i am a christian too, pero i'm not accusing moslems or other reilgions as bad). Peace Out!