Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Girls night out - 2  (Read 1125 times)

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• can2terorist PARACETAMOD MEDJAKOL
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Basta count to ten laang ng count to ten
Girls night out - 2
« on: June 12, 2006, 03:03:01 pm »
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: Girls night out - 2
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 01:20:22 am »
Nice story... you make my day..

you make me smile..... from all of us from the Spies Station, we'll never forget you 8) :D
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

"Phoenix"

• ".....ThE ExplOrEr....."
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
  • "Here I come.................up up in the way!!!!!
Re: Girls night out - 2
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 01:38:56 am »
ok to bro ha...............

natanggal pagod ko ha............hehehehehe...
"Kame....hame......wave..................."

Visit our site : http://bscs-batch2003.tripod.com