Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Population Management  (Read 2419 times)

borgs

• Regional: Central Luzon
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • sugod mga kapatid!!!
Population Management
« on: May 22, 2006, 09:55:04 pm »
I've been in one of the seminar's promoting population management.

At the time that I saw the title I got the notion that the seminar is just a glorified title for population control.

Have you ever heard about the House Bill 3773? This bill hides in the shadows of promoting an individuals health while it feels more of a subtle way of exterminating the Filipino race.

Were you enraged when Yahoo posted advertisements of monkeys? Have you ever heard of the term "brown monkeys" synonimous ?

Looks like the racist bastards would be really happy to have this bill passed.

I got no qualms about family planning. We've got the right to choose how many children we may have. I've got no problem when they say that it is those people who are in far flung places that has so many children and needs to be educated about family planning using natural methods and artificial methods, e.g. condom, but how come they are marketing it with educated people and those who are in the corporate world, are they really trying to help educate or just promoting a plot of genocide. Why not just have an outreach to those who have to many children to support and educate them.

Population is not a problem. Look at China.

They also said that if someone challenges their idea, especially when the Church asks just don't answer. Doesn't that prove that if their ideas were under the scrutiny the concept is utterly wrong.

If an idea is debatable then let it be open for questions and be defended if it even holds any ground. Being moral is not really the issue but it being a question if it is really for the common good at all.

I forgot the corporation promoting the bill I'll post it later...

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: Population Management
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 12:45:11 am »
Well, i dont have to elaborate it.....

For me, for the meantime or at least for 10 years or 15 years, we must gradually control our population........

China is different from the Philippines, in geography, in economy etc etc.........

Give some space naman ..............peace bro
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

borgs

• Regional: Central Luzon
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • sugod mga kapatid!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 12:24:08 pm »
An issue that is debatable has space for each party to prove their point.

This issue is debatable but I am not convinced that the population is a problem of our country. And the number and statistics presented by the people holding the event does not even prove any relationship between the GNP and the population. They say that there are benefits upon giving away condoms and seminars about family planning (I'm not against educating the masses especially those who are ignorant of family planning) but the benefits that they enumerated are the benefits of a good Human Resource Management, e. g. less tardiness, better productivity output.

China really is different from us but their population did not stop them from improving economically. Man power is also a resource. What makes China different from us?

Did you know that it is Asians fill up the space left by the countries that practiced population control. Did you know that Australia loves immigrants, especially families with children and preferrably that the wife is pregnant and she gives birth in their place.

Did you know that in Europe the pyramid is inverted where in the old people outnumber the young that they give incentive to those who would bear children they wanted to preserve their race or culture that they will be willing to accept immigrants. A population dwindling in number presents a greater threat to us than a population that is large. A large educated population is always better. But even if we are not educated as long as we have the proper values and some skills our lack of education would not stop us from helping our country.

Population was never a problem from the beginning. This is my stand and it would be until someone has convinced me otherwise.

Were you enraged when Yahoo posted advertisements of monkeys? Have you ever heard of the term "brown monkeys" synonimous ?
Were you enraged when Yahoo posted advertisements of monkeys? Have you ever heard of the term "brown monkeys" synonimous to the term "Filipino, pinoy"?

And to add to the insult pinay is synonimous to "prostitute"

another did you know... that the bill is backed by foreign people and companies and "I heard" that the promoters and those who are trying to pass the bill are receiving funds from them as if they were helping when in fact they were just trying to further a cause started by hitler (to exterminate the people who are not included in his superior race, when his race is now dying because of Population control and the effective use of contraceptives and the idea "sexual well being" [the term used by the expert at the seminar])

No hard feelings, I'm sorry I feel strongly against population control. But please do post your opinion, everyone is welcome to post their thoughts about the matter. And don't be shy please do elaborate.

"Phoenix"

• ".....ThE ExplOrEr....."
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
  • "Here I come.................up up in the way!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 12:31:33 am »
your right foreveryoung......our government must aware of this things! They should make plan of action regarding this....
"Kame....hame......wave..................."

Visit our site : http://bscs-batch2003.tripod.com

domenggalang

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 03:49:57 am »
i humbly agree with foreveryoung
remember that china is strictly enforcing an extreme population control method.. the "one child policy." because they know that if they will not control their population it will hinder economic progress.
HB 3773  is  AN ACT PROVIDING FOR AN INTEGRATED AND COMPREHENSIVE NATIONAL POLICY ON RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD, POPULATION MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, CREATING A RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD AND POPULATION MANAGEMENT COUNCIL, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES. i went over the entire bill but i cannot see any provision that is prejudicial to public interest,in fact i consider it as beneficial and it promotes public good.
the provisions of this law merely serves as guidance for those who are interested in family planning, it is not mandatory, except the one provided by section 16 of the bill which enumerates the prohibited acts of health care service providers. this law only punishes health care service providers who are negligent, and who disseminates incorrect information regarding reproductive health programs, and other misfeasance and malfeasance. HB 3773 doesnt include provisions that punishes citizens except the aforementioned section 16.

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 12:59:52 am »
I concur with sir domeng galang.

Since this is debatable, i do appreciate if some of our spies here, would like to answer first what is population and what is management, there and then we can proceed, albeit im not akin to prolong the statement but rather to simplify the facts that are besetting on our country today Philippines.

I understand that Sir. Borgs argue that our country today needs no population control and as such according to him, population is not a problem.

I do reply with an ended question, however since sir. galang agree with me then i have to make a stand that " we really need a space "  not for a lifetime but in a open- ended period say 10 or 15 years. Recently, we will be 104 million on 2014, what will be the impact of this, again and again consider our times today.u want a 20 million out of the country and be a "moden heroes"?

I will not state China as already stated.

The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility

"Phoenix"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 01:11:03 am »
Pwede pang-debate si foreveryoung ha???? In fact, population is one of the main reason why our country is suffering poverty...Its because our country is lack of employment opportunity. Therefore........It is best of our country must develop and organized "Population management"....

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 10:48:59 am »
Pwede pang-debate si foreveryoung ha???? In fact, population is one of the main reason why our country is suffering poverty...Its because our country is lack of employment opportunity. Therefore........It is best of our country must develop and organized "Population management"....

sir borgs, presenting the premise of sir phoenix, "one of the reason of poverty" - ( we will compile all these premisess once we gathered all the info) correct me if im wrong, i dunno more about statistics but reality speaks, almost 45% live below poverty line, numerically speaking, 40 million (half of 80 million), do you think, above the given premise by 2014, we will be 104 million, additional  10 million, now if we gradually control or manage our pop growth then maybe we can at least minimize if not totally eradicate poverty from 40 million to 45 million against 50 million.

The 5 million will have jobs if the job available is 5 million (example only), if we dont manage the pop growth whre u will put those additional 5 million, in the boondocs to plant kamote or illegal drugs???
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.

"Phoenix"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 01:26:37 am »
nice back-up for my reply pareng foreveryoung....This is the big question pareng foreveryoung, what we can do as individuals regarding population management???

Seek N Strike

• tribong tagasumbong
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • back to the primitive! wer everythin is simple!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 03:16:36 am »
oo lahat nman tyo pre, ayaw nman tlga natin sa big population..
minsan nga naiisip ko na lang manirahan sa probinsya at kalimutan na ang magulo, madumi,
at mabahong tattoo ng kamaynilaan..

the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog!

"Phoenix"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 12:54:09 am »
Actually, if we think and observe our contry right now, we found that out of 100% people, 10% ay kinabi2langan ng maya2man or high standard livings! and the rest are poor....could you imagine that............

For your information........our population is reaching 80 million and above.........   

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 08:24:08 am »
Sir Phoenix,, yes indeed but never think twice, it is a reality and it is a fact under these prevailing circumstances on the ground.. that our country is over populated.

we are beyond the 80 million mark...albeit that some say it is manageable, but population experts had admonish us long before that we have to manage otherwise the fury will bloat us to nowhere except more grinding poverty.

important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.

"Phoenix"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 09:01:59 am »
Tnx for another info foreveryoung.....so, we must take action for this one......How we can control our population? Because it still growing and growing...........

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 09:06:40 am »
Well sir phoenix.. EDUCATION and enlightenment, solutions are so enormous. But i believed that our co spies have their solomonic opinions at least to contribute into this matter so that our dear friend Sir borgs may enlighten...
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.

"Phoenix"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 12:51:13 am »
What do you mean by solomonic opinion foreveryoung?

Ang lalim nun ha???

Furtheremore......we cannot take for granted this.......Imagine, what will be the future of our child, our grandson for the next decade? If we cannot control this!!!

As of now...we are too much suffering...........

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 01:04:17 am »
Sir phoenix, i mean to share what is their best ideas to control our population.

You are extremely right, that is why im putting emphasis to my opinion that we have to gradually minimize the growth of our population into an open-ended period of time, say 15 years, just to cope up with "resources" and realities on the ground.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:08:01 am by foreveryoung »
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.

"Phoenix"

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -9
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 01:24:53 am »
OK....best ideas........tnx for response foreveryoung......

My co-spies.....share your best ideas like foreveryoung said.........