Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Have u heard someone who stole womens' undies and got jailed?  (Read 1247 times)

Bwahahaha!

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -3
  • What makes the engine go? Desire, desire, desire.
I remember the time when my friend got jailed b'coz he stole their neighbor's undies. We call him ex-con b?coz of that. Enwiez, It?s his b-day that time and we are so drunk coz we started @ around 4pm and ends 3am of the following day. When we finished drinking beers & liquors we got home 1 by 1 and of coarse he is the 1 who?s left in the party. The day after, we heard that this friend of mine is in jail b?coz of stealing panties of their neighbor and placed it inside his pants, It?s too embarrassing, right?

When we visit him in our provincial jail and ask for his name with jail guard, ? bibisita po kami kay peping? (jaz call him ?Peping?, not his true name) we said. And the jail guard said, ?Ah, yung nagnakaw ng PANTY?? and called him, ? PANTY KILLER may dalaw ka!? all his in-mates were laughing so hard and our friend is to ashamed of himself b?coz of the crime he made.

How about you, do you want to steal women?s undies? Try It!
Today is the day in which to express your noblest qualities of mind and heart, to do at least one worthy thing which you have long postponed.