Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: gold digger  (Read 1943 times)

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
gold digger
« on: April 18, 2006, 02:18:35 pm »
when your GF breaks off with you for a rich or white guy
can she be considered as a gold digger?

whats your thought on this?

Knivez117

• "Knight of Love"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • To show emotion is a sign of weakness.
Re: gold digger
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 02:20:24 pm »
tanong ko lang tol, based ba to from your real life experience?

I got ninety-nine problems but the bitch aint one!

You might win the battle but I will always win the war.. always.

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 02:51:00 pm »
white guy? u min ur black...jk!

or u min kano....

wel iot depends....she may be truly in love with him, or she's jus playin him....time will tell....

visca el barca!

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 03:25:15 pm »
"white guy" means a foreign with white complexion i.e, american, canadian, european.....etc..

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 08:41:08 pm »
not exactly, maraming possible explanation for that

kasama na dun yung gold digger

pero pwede ring:
mas type lang nya talaga itsura ng mga foreigners
may nakita sya sa foreigner na wala sa pinoy
she may be expecting na mas magaling yung foreigner in some things (i.e. in bed)
etc
etc

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 12:44:38 am »
if she really loves you, its impossible if she says she also loves the rich/white guy, she may be considered as gold digger, on the other hand you should try to check urself also baka nga may nakita siya doon na wala sa iyo o hindi mo kayang gawin, maraming factors to consider before you can say she's realy a gold digger..

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 09:58:26 am »
many thanks for your your inputs...

This scenario actually is real and happened to a good friend of mine.....

It maybe normal that a girl may have the right to choose a much better partner in life in the same manner a guy can, but i gez everybody would say that its unethical also an act of betrayal to choose a new partner while you still are in a relationship... ryt?

my friend and his girl were exclusively dating for almost a year and all of the sudden the girl asked for a breakup to pursue "something".

it turned out that in the same week they broke off, the girl was seen with a white guy already..... well, for me its clear that she already did start entertaining,chatting with the white guy while she was in a relationship....

as far as the golddigger thing, we might come to believe that most are "bilmoko" but again, golddiggers come in different forms.....

note:based on my personal experience, a girl would never hesitate to "break up" when she has a solid back up plan......(in my case, i was the back up plan...he...he...)

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 10:38:59 am »
malas nya....but alam naman naten mga pinoy....gusto foreigner dahil mas msilang makuhng opportunity to go the us....find work there...earn dollars....

visca el barca!

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 01:19:14 pm »
yup.... sad but true.....

some filipina women dream of going abroad and would opt for a faster and easier way. (internet or pen pal)...

some would have a good life while others end up miserable......

i'll continue with my friends ex GF story......

the girl got married to the white guy within just 3 months. by the way,  they physically meet each other for a week or two.

the white guy went back to his country and filed a spouse petition for her......

by karma, the girl was denied a spouse visa.......

note: spouse visa aren't as easy as one would believe. (white guy) country embassy now rigorously scrutinize marriages to whites.

Ngek

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 07:40:38 pm »
Sa hirap ng buhay sa pinas yan nga ang nangyayari.  many filipinas look for foreigners to marry to get a better life preferably in a foreign country.  but i'd like to think na seldom na nangyayari ito sa mga pinay na well-educated and coming from the middle and upper classes.  kung maayos naman ang buhay ng pamilya ng babae at di nya naman kailangan maghanap ng 'papa' para buhayin sya ay baka nga na in-love sya sa foreigner. possibleng mas gwapo, mas matipuno, mas matalino, etc. yung puti sa dati nyang bf na pinoy. 
these things do happen naman kung saan pilipino din ang pinalit sa bf na pilipino.  kaso pag foreigner ang naging bf ng pilipina ngayon parang naiisip ng mga tao pera lang ang habol.  pero sa case ng friend mo nakakaduda nga yung bilis ng pag-sama ng babae sa foreigner at subsequent na pagpapakasal.  Cguro friend mo ang mas nakakakilala dun sa girl to decide if she was just after the guys money.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 03:14:02 am »
baka ang nakita eh mas maraming pera sa yung kano kesa sayo. pagnasigurado mong gold digger patugtugan mo nung kay kanye west na song