Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: GMA 7 VS ABS-CBN (AGAIN) Networks racing to be first on Everest  (Read 3095 times)

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
Ito lang masasabi ko pag may mangyayaring masama sa mga kababayan nating climbers ng dahil sa dalawang ito (GMA 7 VS ABS-CBN)...

babarilin ko puwet nila...

kayo ano naisip ninyo tungkol dito...

http://news.inq7.net/entertainment/index.php?index=1&story_id=72136

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• can2terorist PARACETAMOD MEDJAKOL
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Basta count to ten laang ng count to ten
Re: GMA 7 VS ABS-CBN (AGAIN) Networks racing to be first on Everest
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 01:01:17 pm »
wel,for me ABS_CBN is the first being the official network to covered the First All-Filipno to climb in the worlds highest place..It was 2 yeas ago in ch.2's program "THe Correspondent"..when the filipino climbers went to Mt.Cook in New Zealand..then recently won in Russia for that episode...I dont know why GMA 7 always make "kontrabida" then afterwards they claiming to be the first..Hayyy!!! Pinoy tlaga...
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 02:11:47 pm »
i believe they shud stop this nonsense n jus share the coverage....

i dont think the climbers are doing this for any network's advantage...

i think they'r duin this for the pinoys, don't ya think so....l.

visca el barca!

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 02:56:07 pm »
yaahh ryt...but they're two teams so how they share the coverage? Hinde ko lng kc alam kung san nanggaling ung TEAM ni garduce? (GMA7 cover) while the TEAM of ALL-Filipino (ABS-CBN) is all we know the "OFFICIAL" nd kaya may sapawan na namang nangyari?
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 03:02:45 pm »
maybe a ploy of one or the other....

nakita nilang may cinocover na isang team ung kabilang network kya ung isa naman magsponsor ng new team para sumali ren....

visca el barca!

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 07:53:33 pm »
Para sa akin mas marami mas masaya....

Pili na lang kayo kung saan kayo manonood ng cover nila... Medyo in the other side hindi naman lahat kino-cover sa isang istasyon pareho sa ibang network, may mga pagkaka-iba din so it's your choice.

Mga bro sa lahat ng bagay may competition talaga at hindi maiiwasan yon lalo na't when talking to buisiness.Siguro hindi tayo makapanood ng quality TV shows kung wala non...

Kung "Kapuso" o "Kapamilya" ka nasa sa iyo na iyon kasi dyan ka masaya.... But when talking of competition in two networks talagang ganyan mga bro and we should admit it, competition also gives quality service on to us.

Dyan sa mga climbmers na yan... Ingats kayo and hope walang masawi sa inyo... Mabuhay ang mga pinoy ! Ang karangalan ng isa ay karangalan ng lahat !

I am proud to be one of this race ! hehehehehe ;D

Ngek

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 02:30:39 pm »
In poor taste talaga kung the networks are doing this for the ratings.  Parang wala na talagang imagination at gaya-gaya na lang sila kung ganoon. 

But we dont know the whole story behind these climbing expeditions.  I'd like to think that marami talagang pinoy na nag-ambisyon at nagtrain to conquer Everest.  Kung sila ang humungi ng tulong sa media networks or sila ang nilapitan ng mga ito, I dont know.  That the media networks chose to back them should be seen as a godsend.  Alam naman natin that kailangang-kailangan sa mga ganitong undertakings ang financial support. Dahil man sa competition o hindi, at least may nakinabang sa tulong na mabibigay ng networks at mas malaki ang chance na may Pilipinong makarating sa tuktok ng Everest. 

And I dont think these mountaineers would be foolish to attempt the climb simply for the fame or fortune.  Many already died trying because of miscalculations or sheer bad luck.  Should any sort of misfortune befall our mountaineers (knock on wood!), that would not be good for GMA7 or ABS-CBN either.  Kaya't sigurado di lang naman inuto ng mga media networks ang mga mountaineers natin. 

So we should pray for them, not only that they reach the summit of the mountain but also for their safe return.  Sana maging maganda ang balitang dadalhin ng dalawang stasyon.

Gandalf the white

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -8
  • Oooooooooh yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 07:49:18 am »
I don't want either of the two anymore.  Nakakasawa na sila.  Cble channels na lang ako. ::)
Let's get it on!!!

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 12:49:55 pm »
I don't want either of the two anymore.  Nakakasawa na sila.  Cble channels na lang ako. ::)

tama...ako din cable channels nlang mostly pinapanuod minsan nlang me manuod ng local channels... ::)

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 02:56:50 pm »
   It's plain & simple... network war. This year as far as i know & viewing the news with regards sa pag akyat sa highest mountain Mt. Everest ( di ba Mt. Cimborazo ang highest according to Guiness??) GMA 7 sponsored team was ahead in going to Nepal. Then sumunod ang ABS-CBN na nagpunta & they claim naman na sila ang 2nd team to go there.
    Whatever happens in Nepal sana both teams will reach their goal... to reach the top & bring honor to the country. God bless them pero sana nde na ginamit sila nang dalawang giant networks.

Drow Ranger (Traxex)

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Skilled Archer of the UNDERDARK
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 09:02:29 pm »
Sana nga walang masamang mangyari sa kanila....Pero mga bro mukhang wala namang mangyayaring competition kasi hindi naman pala cla sabay na aakyat....si Garduce (sponsored by GMA7) ay umalis na at nsa base camp na trying to start his journey, while sa Team Phil.(ABS-CBN) kung hindi ako ngkakamali is planning to climb the summit sa 2007 pa, nagpadala lang cla ng recoinnassance mission(2 climbers) to check the path of the summit in preparation of the whole team going up in 2007. Pero sa akin tama yung sinabi ni Garduce "It's a personal matter going up on the summit...it's between the climber and the moutain not to the other climbers nor the channel(GMA/ABS)".Tama yun he must focus and not mind of who get there "first" but who gets there.
Sulong pinoy we will pray for all of you....sana lahat kayo makarating dun.
Kung may pera lang sana ako gusto ko rin yang sports na yan......mahilig kasi ako sa adventure.

Seek N Strike

• tribong tagasumbong
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • back to the primitive! wer everythin is simple!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 11:51:44 pm »
well isa lang po ang masasabi ko, tama na ABS-CBN nga ang nauna... dhil napanuod ko ung unang cover nila, Ang Nauna ay nauna! ang sumunod ay nangagaya na!

the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog!

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 01:22:53 am »
I think that ABS-CBN is the first one who covered it,

anyway, the first one will always be remembered in all things, first is second to none.
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 11:58:15 am »
i think it became a network war nung naglabas na rin yung gma ng kanila. Nung napanod ko dati yun eh mukhang wala namang intensyon yung abs at natutuwa lang sila dahil mga kababayan natin yung aakyat. Napakainggitero talaga nitong 2 to sa isat isa

lahing kayumanggi

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 09:56:12 am »
I GUESS ..IT'S ABS-CBN WHO WON THE RACE...HEHEHEHEHE...IT'S OFFICIAL..LEO ORACION, THE FIRST FILIPINO TO SET FOOT AT THE SUMMIT OF MT. EVEREST...MABUHAY ANG PILIPINO!!!
pinoy ako.....may agimat ang dugo ko!...

we are the sons of bonifacio.....

carllips_ucictc

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 01:07:01 am »
I agree abs cbn won
Congrats nga pala ni Leo, pastour, at romy.

Knivez117

• "Knight of Love"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • To show emotion is a sign of weakness.
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 03:18:05 am »
for me it wasnt abs-cbn that won the race.. it was us Filipinos..

i dont give a damn s walang kwentang competisyon ng dalawang stasyon n yan!
ang importante is that.. ang araw n yun is something we Filipinos are and will be proud of..

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! 8)

I got ninety-nine problems but the bitch aint one!

You might win the battle but I will always win the war.. always.