Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Are women more mature than men?  (Read 3097 times)

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
Are women more mature than men?
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:21:15 pm »
... nowadays it is a fact that most 20 to 35 years old men still playing games especially in the net... im sure its rare for the other side.

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
Re: Are women more mature than men?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 02:03:04 pm »
i dnt thnk their more mature than us......i thnk they jus have a more serious approach  to things....like family, money n stuff...

men jus tend to take things at a lighter side.....;D

visca el barca!

Onatsky

• eSPiYang Tarlaqueño
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 03:17:40 pm »
di ako agree na mas mature ang babae sa lalake.. depende pa rin yan sa tao eh... mas maaga lang sila ngmamature, taung mga lalake, hindi.. un lng ang kdalasan nangyayari kaya mukha lang na mas mature sila sa atin..  that's my opinion
"If you don't like me, do you think I like you?"

meme

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 41
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 06:09:41 pm »
i dnt thnk their more mature than us......i thnk they jus have a more serious approach  to things....like family, money n stuff...

yup i second d motion 2 that

3 things lang naman nag gus2 ng mga lalake

1.beers/party

2.football/sports

3.games/gadgets  <<<< i agree tol rizal that'a fact boiz will be boiz d natin mapipigilan kpg may nakita tyong isang bagay na kakaiba may nkasalubong nga ako mga 30's na un mga mgkkaibigan pero may hawak na handheld games cguro psp or nintendo DS ahihihihihi

chierockers

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -3
  • rock on...
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 07:17:07 pm »

Agree ako syo...

alphamale

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
  • let's rock 'n roll
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 01:27:49 am »
yup they are not.....well cguro emotionally.....pero sa tingin ko eh girls think that they more mature than us kasi they are ready to grow old...while men...hmmmnn...kung pwede lng wag nang tumanda pra plaging enjoy hehehehe

seriously...nsa sa atin na lng din kasi yan always remember....growing old is nature...growing up is a decision....
tabi tabi po......makikiraan lng

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 09:46:27 am »
for one, women mature earlier than men that's why it's mas mainam DAW na mas matanda ung guy. (this is proven by scientific studies ;))

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 05:46:15 pm »
one common factor that i've encoutered is that people which have or are faced with non self centered problems (family or financial) tend to mature faster.....

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 12:10:09 am »
Agree with Sir meme....past time lang ntin ang games sa net or some game gadgets...
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 12:32:01 pm »
dont forget espiya mga bossing.....;D

visca el barca!

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 10:56:10 pm »
really?

I wonder why that most inventors or geniuses are men.... hmmm......

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 11:00:38 pm »
that's because before, women are just made to work sa house.. and geniuses? men? ung mga kilala lang.. but sa IQ tests gosh, women top them. and go talk to the scientists..they themselves declared the fact.

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 01:19:29 pm »
hmmm.. i was reading stuff and this idea just sprang to my mind.

why do people think males rule the world? they think God is male! they think Satan is male!

did you know that women are emotionally stronger than men? and studies proved that women have more gray matter in their brain thus leads to the conclusion that women are smarter than men and think more rationally than men. (nabasa ko sa candy magazine)

wala lang.. random thoughts. ;)

wel, i thnk it stems from the bilbe naren....like wat it sed sa genesis, God created woman from man....

n pati naren siguro ung sinabe dun na ung weakness ng woman sa temptation sa pagkagat sa apple....

but shempre, for me i do beliv sa equality, man cannot live without women, n vice versa....

visca el barca!

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 06:07:40 am »
Girls are more mature. Girls begin puberty at around the age of eight. Boys, on the other hand, only reach that stage by the time they?re about 10 years old. Well, with this whopping two-year lead, it?s no wonder girls are known to be the more mature of the two sexes.

NOPE, this isn?t a hoity-toity boast--- it?s a proven fact. Girls have 10 times the amount of white matter in their brain than guys do. (In case you were absent during this particular science lesson, white matter is a part of the brain that connects its processing centers.) This means that girls have an easier time handling various ideas and doing several different things at one time. Why do you think it is so easy for girls to talk on the phone, watch TV and flip through a magazine at once? On top of this amazing multi-tasking skill, girls also tend to think more globally, have superior verbal skills and intuition, and are better at handling pain.

Gone are the days when a girl?s life was taking care of the kids. Now, aside from holding down an entire household, girls can become anything they want to be. Indeed, females everywhere are succeeding in all walks of life--- from being the CEO of a topnotch corporation, to the number one soccer player in their league, to the lead vocalist in a hit band. In fact, according to the Center for Women?s Business Research, a whopping 10.6 million firms all over the world are AT LEAST 50 percent owned by a woman or women.

that's right boys. more and more reasons to dig us girls.. hahaha! :D

dkenz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 11:24:11 am »
girls are mature, smart,....etc.....

that's why they are the cause of the first sin in the christian world,
remember adam and eve........

it was eve who ate the apple first............
hence, they were banished from the garden of eden.........

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 11:45:17 pm »
FYI, the first 12 chapters of the Bible is mythical. it isn't true. ginawa-gawa lang ng authors yan para in harmony with the other parts of the Bible. ang original sin, did not come from adam and caused by eve. it is sin from origination, bale it coexists with us people. we are born with it. even the very first person(a.k.a. not adam).  ;)

prettykiks

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 11:58:23 pm »
matured in what sense? emotionally,mentally,physically?
please elaborate...

jailguard

• pulis presinto
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 01:12:39 am »
ei there are things na mas mature ang girls and there are things na mas mature ang guys...

we do have our own place in this world! why the heck did you think God created man and woman? di ba to compensate each others weaknesses? kasi kung ndi ganun ang reason...myt as well have all guys or all gurls in this world!
kung sa tingin mo mas mabilis ka keysa sa bala ko...hala takbo!!!

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 07:19:11 am »
yeah. yer absolutely right. man and woman complements each other.  :)

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 07:35:01 am »
not a proven fact though in some case and in some places, we could consider women as more matured than men...especially when we consider being responsible as a form of maturity...

borgs

• Regional: Central Luzon
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • sugod mga kapatid!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 11:54:29 am »
I would not accept the generalization that women are more mature than men. It may seem that they are so because they take their studies more seriously but it is not always the same. But given the same educational background and the same motivation to study - men would give women a run for their money. There are so many factors that comes into play.

But think about this... Women who are successful, like lawyers, manager, hrd's  or career women, have high Testosterone (sorry the source is not that authoritative - Men's Health).

Don't get me wrong I admire women and certainly appreciate intellectual women and those with big boobies or a nice ass.  ;D

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 02:38:57 am »
Don't get me wrong I admire women and certainly appreciate intellectual women and those with big boobies or a nice ass;D
[/quote]

what a great specific description, hehehehe

prettykiks

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 02:27:27 am »
click nyo na lang tong link na to... nabasa ko lang... hehehe...

http://www.agelesslove.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16869

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 02:31:36 am »
For me they are created equal, remember boys, may nagagawa ang babae na hindi kayang gawin ng lalaki in some circumstances.

lets remember that we have our own "uniqueness" and maturity either in dealing it physically emotionally spirituallu and so on and so forth
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.