Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Problem in Africa  (Read 1650 times)

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
The Problem in Africa
« on: March 29, 2006, 08:07:05 am »
i dnt get it i mean poverty aids and everything that has happen to that place? bkt? i just dnt get it, they live the same way so bkt ang laki ng problem nila they like die by the thousand every day. dba they been dong the same thing for the the last million years what change..

anne&jo

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 92
Re: The Problem in Africa
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 08:27:10 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=41359.msg75473#msg75473 date=1143637625
i dnt get it i mean poverty aids and everything that has happen to that place? bkt? i just dnt get it, they live the same way so bkt ang laki ng problem nila they like die by the thousand every day. dba they been dong the same thing for the the last million years what change..

so what's your point?
sumakit yata ulo ko!

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."

Jake Osea

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 10:31:33 am »
Africa is a big continent...hindi naman lahat ng countries dun mahirap, madami rin na british colony dun. at marami din na mayaman na bansa dun..

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 07:27:16 pm »
my point is bkt ganun, dati walang tv walang radio walang news paper and they lived naman dba?!? bkt ngun ibana i mean sure we need to help but how did they lived before with out help i mean they manage naman hellow beside china dun ang 1st civilazation sa planet. they had stuff na before the west learn to wipe there ass with paper. parang dati wala naman tv or computer ok naman mang lolo at lola natin. sila din dapat pero hindi eh white mans burden.

wunscher_jr

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 08:00:18 pm »
the problem with africa.

heres the deal kasi dude yah we expect them to live and sustain them selves independently however things are not the same hundrends of years before,  pont number 1 with regards to population, back then the population is just enought to sustain the civilization.   however this days with the technology and modernization we can have a significantly greater population, however the technology that gets to africa in general is , can i say "partial or incomplete" like they  have sliglty good housing etc for their family compare to the time when they were the first civilization, however when in terms of supporting it by means of proper health care and food thats a different story. point number 2.  africa is plague by decades of civil war which in hinders its developement.  irrigation systems can not be maintain because the other party will blow it up.  too bad.     point number 3 africa is ravage by many types by illnesses and some of this disease are easily cured.  its heart breaking that Malaria and Tuberculusis which are easily cured, the treatment is cheap and available, however still hundreds of children dies every day.  Aids in africa is as common as tuberculosis here in the Philippines imagine almost 6 out of 10 have aids.  and AIDS with TB is a very lethal combination.  i think they believe that when you have sex with a virgin your aids will be cured so there are many rape cases. The health care systems, infrastructure for food development and civil war i think is the key for africa.  External support like giving food cloths ec will help hoever these are just bandaids on a 4 inch deep wound, peae to all