Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: cha-cha or no to cha-cha?  (Read 2889 times)

Trigger Davao

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 42
cha-cha or no to cha-cha?
« on: March 27, 2006, 05:33:52 am »
ano sa tingin nyo mga tol?
sang-ayon ba kau sa mga plans ng gov. natin nowadays?
will it succeed? pano na tau?
if ever matuloy, ang tagal pa ng next pres. election...

"anung nangyari?"

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
Re: cha-cha or no to cha-cha?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 05:41:35 am »
ako cguro bro cha2x at new pres. kc feeling ko kahit palitan ang pres natin tapos same gov, ganun pa dn un. just an opinion... ;D

ZR

• Your Servant
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Learn and Enjoy....
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 06:24:45 am »
cha-cah willl change the present government into a parliamentary one...
that is the plan... mag kakaroon na ng prime minister ang pinas....
that is the reason why GMA promised to resign if matuloy ang cha-cha, gusto nya kasi maging prime minister, and sa parliamentary system mas malakas ang power ng prime minister keysa presidente...

as for me.. i will not go for cha-cha.... because malaking overhaul sa government natin nyan.... pati constitution ehhh matagal matapos... then ang problema nyan ehh kelangan dito ang maraming pera... cha-cah is only applicable sa mga bansa na mayayaman....para di maapektohan ang kanilang economy.... 

kruedenZ

• Carpe Diem! Seize the day!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
    • Journey24seven
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 10:55:10 pm »
kahit ano ganda ng batas kung di rin ipapatupad ng maayos bale wala din. charter change is good para di narin centralized ang power. dahil pag nag rally ang mga taga maynila, nababalewala yung gusto ng mga nasa probinsya

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 06:07:42 pm »
I don't agree about cha-cha, for me it's a waste of money and time...

Hindi yan solution sa mga problema natin ngayon...

Para sa akin solution lang yan para sa mga greedy politicians. ;D

-=Franz=-

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • -=Do0m_T0_All=-
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 03:41:30 pm »
no to cha-cha....... :'( :'(

dr. Zen

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 11:38:58 am »
sige go chacha, wag lang silang magingat lang sila pagkatapos kundi magkakagulo na talaga  :-\

wind jhitziu

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • peace over
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 11:28:31 am »
cha cha parin ako ^^
peace is over ^_^

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 10:10:01 am »
I go for charter change. better to be on one side. better to a make stand because a principled and a visionary man fights for what he beleives in.

We have to make a stand, fellow spies. if youre on presidential system go for it but if you on cha-cha go for it.

In the course of history of every nation and race (people), indeed time is the best, significant and most reliable  moment of every change. time dictates all because the challenges keeps on changing in a matter of TIME. Needs change in a matter of time.

The signs of the times especially in the Phils. has come for a change, change perhaps to recondition, recharge and reposition our country because the needs of the contemporary times is keep on changing.

What is new today will be obsolete tomorrow.. yes we are there, change ourselves, because the leaders are demoralize, then after we have change what's next, the same system that will once again demoralize us.

Time perhaps once again dictates the necessity to change ourselves and our nation as a whole. Lets change the system and change the people who are craving for presidential system of government.

lets do it not for ourselves but for the generation to come, we have to pave the way, RECHARGE PHILIPPINES !!!
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

qpinion

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 12:58:31 am »
Again how many times our government planned for changes or reforms? How many presidents installed and passed after the fall of Marcos regime? Fellows, I found no changes in  fact it even comes to worse. Every politician is craving for the delicious power of politics, it's dirty Harry game. I think our people is already feed up of promises and all sorts of this and that. Simple. TELL A LIE, MAKE IT BIG, REPEAT IT OFTEN AND PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IN YOU. This is the greatest deception in history of Government and Politics. Politicians are not serious about our country's reform. They are dealing in for there own power and self interests, a sole protector and defender of there own wealth. They intend even for lavish living and lifestlyes. I don't believe in magic what we only need now is a miracle to change, not even CHA-CHA.

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 01:29:53 am »
Again how many times our government planned for changes or reforms? How many presidents installed and passed after the fall of Marcos regime? Fellows, I found no changes in  fact it even comes to worse. Every politician is craving for the delicious power of politics, it's dirty Harry game. I think our people is already feed up of promises and all sorts of this and that. Simple. TELL A LIE, MAKE IT BIG, REPEAT IT OFTEN AND PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IN YOU. This is the greatest deception in history of Government and Politics. Politicians are not serious about our country's reform. They are dealing in for there own power and self interests, a sole protector and defender of there own wealth. They intend even for lavish living and lifestlyes. I don't believe in magic what we only need now is a miracle to change, not even CHA-CHA.

You have a point, but dont you think its also right to have hopes for the better?  As they say, when there is life there is hope, our country is definitely not a hopeless case, in anytime we will get what we want and wish for it.  Maybe a miracle will do if we want it fast but should not expect too much from our leaders alone, each one of us needs to contribute, just think of what the more than 80M people of the Philippines can do to make it better compared to what our very few leaders can do?  They need our support in every thing they do.  Why not try CHa-Cha?  After all life is like a trial and error, try and try again until you succeed, right?  Remember if we will not dare to try, we will never know the result...

Ngek

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 03:38:10 pm »
If you believe that by simple voting for a charter change you are helping to bring about a change for the better for our country, you are deceived.  The charter change simply changes the organizational structure, not the people in power.  It will not change policies that actually bring about change and propel our country to progress.  A charter change will not remove gloria (hey why do you think she supports chacha?) or the members of the house of reps or even the senate.  It will only change their titles.  Worse, you will be giving up your right to choose who would be the leader of your country and give it to the congressmen who would ultimately make up the new parliament.  You would also give them carte blanche to extend their term or remove any limits on it, increase their pork barrel fund allocations, or pass stupid laws to favor their interests and not the public's.  Since the prime minister would be chosen by them (and for them), you can only pray that she/he has the brains and guts to be an independent leader.
The campaign for chacha serves only to entice and mislead the public.  Actually the public doesnt know what the pro-chacha are proposing.  The public is in the dark and the administration wants to keep it that way.  How about you, HAVE YOU READ THE DRAFT OF THE NEW CONSTITUTION THAT THEY WANT TO PASS?  Instead of educating the public para ma-inform pinapirma na lang ng forms para maisulong ang initiative.  No information drive. Wala. Let's not be duped by politicians who obviously just want to protect their selfish interests.