Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pro or Anti Human Rights?  (Read 2164 times)

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Pro or Anti Human Rights?
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:56:39 am »
Kung ako ang ttanungin nio, Pro at Anti ako...Bakit?

1. Why Am I Pro Human Rights?

- Pro Human Rights ako sa dahilang may nggawa cla pagdating sa police brutality at ipinagllaban nila ang krapatan ng mga mhhirap.

2. Why Am I Anti Human Rights?

- Anti Human Rights ako dhil bulag cla minsan sa ktotohanan.

Yun lang ang mssabi ko...
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

soldakez

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Pro or Anti Human Rights?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 09:26:22 pm »
I'm pro to human rights groups... dahil ipinaglalaban nila ang mga karapatan natin bilang mga tao.  Lalo na sa mga ibang mapang-abosong otoridad. 

Yun nga lang pati mga kriminal pinagtatanggol nila yung mga karapatan nila.  Nevertheless, dis proves dat they do not side/favor anyone except to promote basic human rights, which I think is good.

mark walliceberg

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 05:46:03 am »
I am pro-human because respect for human rights is one of the foundations of a truly democratic society.

It goes beyond respect for individual rights; it is embodiment of the triumph of the rule of law.

However, in this modern world rocked by an increasing pace of terrorism committed against the community of nations, the state, and the individual. The once clear-cut/black and white  definition of how, when and to whom human rights applies is becoming lost as nation/states scramble to protect themselves and their varied interests.

Sadly though, I for one would agree that criminals and terrorists have have forfeited their right to seek the protection afforded by United Nations Declaration on Human Rights. :-[ 

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 02:58:52 pm »
i am pro.....koz shempre i respect life....sumtin na pag nawala, di n mkuha ule....

kaso nga lng parang theyr lakin effort para matigilan to.....isa nga tau sa may pinakamaraming human ryts violation....

visca el barca!

hamtaro

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 04:42:05 pm »
pasensya na dude pero kailangan ng balanced kasi kung pro-human rights e parang walang katapusan na rally na lang ang magaganap parang nangyayari sa kasalukuyan... umaabuso din tayong mga sibilyan... sana magtulugan na lang tayo para umunlad tayo... tama na ang hilahan at let's just get the job done...

Gandalf the white

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -8
  • Oooooooooh yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 02:44:15 am »
Pro human rights ako.  Kung tayo na o mga mahal natin sa buhay ang ginawan ng harassment ng nakatataas ng walang rason, tsaka natin marerealize kung bakit kelangan nating ipagtanggol ang ating karapatang pantao. :-X
Let's get it on!!!

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 03:28:45 am »
I go for HUMAN RIGHTS, i think dapat lang naman siguro di ba?

qpinion

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 09:36:23 am »
I am for HUMAN RIGHTS. Karapan ng bawat mamayan yon ng bawat tao with no exceptionals. Kung mag anti man dyn cguro naman umpisahan na nyang magtago.Dahil ang mga anti wala ng inisip kungdi ang sarili nila. Again its hatred anger and revenge.

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 09:56:13 am »
Of course we have to be a pro human rights whoever will be, it is a universal and our birth rights that we are subject to such human rights.

Actually, im confused to this question, if the question is like this, who will be in the whole world will be on the side of the anti force?

Repharsing on my own, are YOU a PRO OR HUMAN RIGHTS AS AN ENTITY OR COMMISSION, PER SE.

As i mentioned above, Im a pro human subject to human rights. The lone indication, that i may be on the anti force is that when the people/individual who makes up the entire body, are they, in their own capacity as mandated commissioner/s is/are anti human rights, themself.

As they say, the steel itself is strong but when parasite/rust begins to suck, the beggining of detoriation is at hand.
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.