Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Naniniwala ba kayo sa Magic?  (Read 9266 times)

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: Naniniwala ba kayo sa Magic?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 06:11:59 am »
to the people who don't believe in magic, for you what do you call something that happens beyond human comprehension?

as i said before i do believe in magic.

In my own understanding, beyond human comprehension is that sometimes they call it "MYSTERY", sometimes they call it 'PHENOMENON"

Remember, Little Prince movie, WHAT IS VISIBLE TO THE EYES IS ESSENTIAL TO THE HEART, like "LOVE" love for me is beyond human comprehension. To cite for instance, you wonder why the Beauty loves the beast. There are so many things that are beyond comprehension.

pero kapag kalyeng usapan, Beyond comprehension kasi, di makaintindi or bobo.

Hi idle wild
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 06:36:06 am »
to the people who don't believe in magic, for you what do you call something that happens beyond human comprehension?

In my own understanding, beyond human comprehension is that sometimes they call it "MYSTERY", sometimes they call it 'PHENOMENON"

Remember, Little Prince movie, WHAT IS VISIBLE TO THE EYES IS ESSENTIAL TO THE HEART, like "LOVE" love for me is beyond human comprehension. To cite for instance, you wonder why the Beauty loves the beast. There are so many things that are beyond comprehension.

Hi idle wild

hey you quoted from one of my favorite books... and sorry, mali ang quote.. i believe it was "What is essential is invisible to the eye." just correcting..(parang nanay!) :) wag ka magalit ha... :D

gulaman!

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 11:27:29 am »

paano kaya nagawa ni david blaine ung kinuha ung puso nya?? nakita ko sa video un eh! heheh

Kilala nyo rin b si Criss Angle?? nakita ko sa TV, naglalakad sya sa pader.. heheh.. astig..

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2006, 11:46:50 pm »

Hi idle wild

hey you quoted from one of my favorite books... and sorry, mali ang quote.. i believe it was "What is essential is invisible to the eye." just correcting..(parang nanay!) :) wag ka magalit ha... :D

Ok lang un, idle wild, actually the quote is for you, how are you
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility

EntengKabisote

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 12
  • Bossing No.1
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 12:53:00 am »
ung 2ngkol po sa mga magic ni erik mana especially sa mga card tricks kahit pa ung lumulutang o ung nilulusutan ng sigarilyo kahit po ung kinakagat na barya ni david blaine at mga barahang nagiiba  ang kulay.. lahat yan ay nabibili sa mga magic shops.. may nagbebenta kc d2 samin malapit dati kaso umalis kagad dahil wla msyadong bumibili kc mahal, biruin m0 700 pesos para sa isang piraso ng barya na pwedeng kagatin.. check out this sites for more magic gadgets..

http://www.thetrickery.com/?myaf=9273
http://www.magical-tricks.com/folding%20coin.htm

marami pa po ibang sites.. pero d2 pa lng eh maniniwala na kau sa mga cnsabi ko na my binebentang mga magic gadgets... may mga magic tricks video demo din po jan na pwedeng i-download... kya ay0s..!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 01:07:02 am by EntengKabisote »
HI FANS!!! I'M BACK!!! EH...

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 03:15:32 am »
Ewan ko rin lang..pero mrming nkapagsabi sa'kin na 22o daw ang magic...pero depende sa magician yan...meron kasi is magic tricks lang at bilis lang ng kamay ang ginagawa...

Sir Fei long,

You have to make a stand. in your own believe, opinion, observation and experiences, perception etc.

Do you believe in magic?, yes or no?

peace sir, just want to know your opinion, for additional insights for us, thankns and peace
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 04:08:26 am »
Ewan ko rin lang..pero mrming nkapagsabi sa'kin na 22o daw ang magic...pero depende sa magician yan...meron kasi is magic tricks lang at bilis lang ng kamay ang ginagawa...

Sir Fei long,

You have to make a stand. in your own believe, opinion, observation and experiences, perception etc.

Do you believe in magic?, yes or no?

peace sir, just want to know your opinion, for additional insights for us, thankns and peace

i agree with you foreveryoung, we need to make a strong stand based on our own perception and understanding in addition to our own experiences and personal encounters with magic..this way we will be able to discern if it is really true or not...maybe the author will aslo be enlightened with his concern...

batang espiya

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Breast milk is BEST for babies up to 75 years old
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 04:17:10 am »
nope, i don't believe in magic. but i enjoy watching 'em....  ;D

david blaine & eric mana are cool!!!  :D

copperfield sucks!  :P

(okay rin pala yong 2 magicians na napapanood ko sa AXN...one is blonde and the other has black hair... i can't remember what their names are....)

street magicians are cool!!!

yong mga gumagamit ng mga props sa stage (like sawing a woman's body in half) is so corny... mga old skool magic tricks...

i want to learn how to do the levitation trick...

any of you guys have that on video? baka pwede paki-upload para lahat tayo makapag- "levitate" .... cool yan gawin sa mga parties... pang hatak ng mga bebots!!! bwehehehhe

(kailangan ko yan.. panget kasi ako!!!  :D   )
You can't seee me!!!

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 06:02:35 am »
I'm in-between foreveryoung & greenjoseph, means that there is the possibiliy na pwedi akong mniwala at pwedi ring hindi...un ang ibig kong sbhin sa comment...sana ay nliwanagan kayo mga sir....
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 06:12:43 am »
I'm in-between foreveryoung & greenjoseph, means that there is the possibiliy na pwedi akong mniwala at pwedi ring hindi...un ang ibig kong sbhin sa comment...sana ay nliwanagan kayo mga sir....

I respect your opinion Fei Long...okay lang yan, i find the topic more interesting pag ganito, at least live na live yong conversation at discussion!  Hindi yong very passive...Kaya nga kung may chance lang ako na mag appeal dun sa bago na rules na 10 posts lang every day, mag rerequest talaga ako for more than 10 para mas ma express natin whatever things na gusto nating pag-usapan o linawagin...

pink_07

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2006, 01:50:28 am »
yes..i do..but if only erik mana would be the one to do the magic...but i don't think lahat ng pinapakita nila ay totoo..i thnk some are only tricks... ;)

ninetales

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2006, 02:43:46 am »
magic ay isang illustion o pweding mapagaralan  pero may mgamagic na talagang kahahanga at mahirap mapaniwalaan,at kung ano man ang mga secreto sa likod nang kanilang gnagawa ..ay nas magician nayon kung paano nila gnagawa...

kaya nga sila bnayarayan para mag tanghal..kung totoon silang mga magician sana mag magic nalng sila nang bahay at lupa,,maraming maraming pera..AT kung ano ano pa,,,para di na sila mag tanghal sa harap nang maraming tao o di kaya mag trabaho pa...

diba?

xxx111

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2006, 05:43:03 am »
d ako naniniwala pero naaliw parin ako panoorin wla lng ehehe

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2006, 08:08:43 am »
i believe coz i can do it. ;)

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2006, 09:02:25 am »

are you serious? what kind of magic???

gerrysn

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 07:08:23 pm »
i don't believe in magic. kasi kung totoo ang magic lahat ng magician nagmamagic na lang ng pera, hindi na nagpapabayad ng tiket or nagpapalabas sa TV para kumita. gaya nung nabanggit na ginawa ni david blaine sa coins kung totoo yun maghapon na lang sana syang gumagawa ng coins para magkapera sya bakit pa nya kailangang magkaroon ng show? simple.

chierockers

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -3
  • rock on...
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 07:22:24 pm »
Pra skin ms ngagalingan ako kay Cris Angel pnpnood ko lht n g episodes sa show nya ang gling pno nya kya ngagawa mgpalutang ng mga tao...

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2006, 09:51:27 am »

are you serious? what kind of magic???

serious? yeah.. as a heart attack. ;) magic. hindi illusion. magic talaga. psychomagic(i made up this word ;))

gerrysn

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2006, 10:46:11 pm »
those of you who believe that David Blaine is doing real magic think again. i uploaded a pdf file i got from a magic trick site exposing david blaine's tricks. take a look baka matuto rin kayo ng mga tricks nya.

click the link below:

DAVID BLAINE'S MAGIC REVEALED
PASSWORD: epoy